How many guys on Breeding Zone have hooked up with each other?

NWUSHorny

On 10/5/2022 at 9:39 PM, amanwithaplan333 said:

Only one on here. But he’s also the hottest on here 😉 

Idem, 1 of this site (1 that i know of) but he has the best ass ever and is also a kinky boy. Love seeding his hole. 😛😈

• Upvote 1

Knowingly? 3. I have been at many events at the same times as a few others, so that number MAY be higher.  Love hooking up with people I've chatted with, but sometimes they aren't as interested/interesting IRL or had someone else pictured in their mind.  Don't they always say never meet your idols?  :-)

33 minutes ago, phukhole said:

Knowingly? 3. I have been at many events at the same times as a few others, so that number MAY be higher.  Love hooking up with people I've chatted with, but sometimes they aren't as interested/interesting IRL or had someone else pictured in their mind.  Don't they always say never meet your idols?  🙂

I don't know, if we have hooked up had uninhibited, no strings pig sex, and then went our separate ways, they are my fuck idols. I don't need to have a relationship or even need to know there name to have a great fuck with someone.

I've met one for sure and one I seem to recall, but not taking bets on that.  The one I recall for sure is still here and we've chatted in the year plus since my return to BZ.  (my diversion for Covid was to BateWorld as it was a time to be alone - good and productive place; enhances what used to be "jacking off" and I am grateful for that.  Met even more from there. ) 

If my friend happens across this I'm sure he'll recall it as we've chatted here recently.  But I don't disclose unless I am 100% certain disclosure would not cause strife.  If he is reading this however, he is invited to jump in and out us as having met.  Sadly not sexual although I have always wished we had.  There are many I actively interact with and at a point in time we privately message and ascertain whether if we're traveling to each others area sex is ON the Table; although our pillow talk might continue certain "conversations".  The other I am pretty sure was a sexual hookup, the I'm in your city/state next week, let's connect one night.  And sadly that was in my former forgotten profile and we haven't stumbled across each other.  

Interesting that I recall more vividly the intellectual hookup. There were circumstances going on with him at the time where he took sex off the table; which is OK.   At the time I agreed.  Here as 2022 is coming to an end; as far as I'm concerned with any of the guys here, I am all in to have sex.  Accepting if we meet and you don't wish to play.  

• 2 weeks later...