Verbal tops or silent?

• 1 month later...

Preference given to verbal tops (and bottoms alike). Obviously kissing is more important than words, and of course being verbal with a cock in the mouth is a tad difficult. But that's when 'a pic's worth a thousand words' is relevant. 

Anyway, all things being equal, I prefer a verbal top. (maybe learn a new language too while at it?) 😂

Because I started being sexual at a very early age (I'm descended from promiscuous genes on both sides!), I trained myself to be quiet while pleasuring myself. That training has lasted to this day. I warn bottoms that I'm not all that verbal. I express my pleasure by how I kiss and touch more than through vocal means. I will definitely vocalize when I'm about to cum though!

If a bottom is an exceptional cocksucker, he will elicit moans of pleasure from me because I am otherwise ambivalent to being sucked. If a bottom happens to find my weak spot, he will elicit moans of pleasure from me (and make me want to fuck him that much more!)...

(On the flip side of this discussion, I 😍 a verbal bottom who lets me know how much he's enjoying all the things I'm doing to him!)

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Yeah def depends on the situation from silent to full on calling me out for being total cumslut jockbro fag but more alphas like to tell me I’m milking their raw cock good either way I’m gonna be begging for their alpha nut

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2024 at 2:36 AM, Tempusfuget said:

Normally, I tend to be non verbal. The few times I become verbal is on account of the btm. 

If it’s natural, okay. But I like nonverbal tops that are more focused on the ask, than trying to come up with cheesy blabber. 

Love verbal tops, but the caveat being they have to be good at it. Saying "you like that?" for the hundredth time just gets annoying.

Also being 'clinical' in your dirty talk is a huge turn off. I once had a guy say "you like my penis in your rectum" and honestly it killed the moment for me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FallenLad said:

Love verbal tops, but the caveat being they have to be good at it. Saying "you like that?" for the hundredth time just gets annoying.

Also being 'clinical' in your dirty talk is a huge turn off. I once had a guy say "you like my penis in your rectum" and honestly it killed the moment for me.

If a guy said "penis" and rectum" while fucking me, I'd burst out laughing 

• Haha 2

When I’m getting fucked I want a MAN fucking me; verbal and strong.  That may not necessarily be dominant beyond in control of himself (or fighting to maintain control of himself); but it means him verbalizing his intent and his actions and following through!