Verbal tops or silent?

17 hours ago, FallenLad said:

Love verbal tops, but the caveat being they have to be good at it. Saying "you like that?" for the hundredth time just gets annoying.

Also being 'clinical' in your dirty talk is a huge turn off. I once had a guy say "you like my penis in your rectum" and honestly it killed the moment for me.

If the guy had that hung geek/nerd/IT thing going on, which I find incredibly attractive, then those words would turn me on.  Otherwise, I'd have to make a real effort to just go with it, hoping the quality of the dialogue improved rapidly.🤣

I love when a top is verbal and tells me what he is going to do to me. My favourite is when he yells or screams as he cums in my ass!! I get so hot that I usually cum hands-free. 

I like my top to be verbal. Especially dominantly verbal. Telling me what to do and what he’s going to do to me. Dirty talk, calling me a slut and telling me he’s going to make me his bitch. Telling me how he’s going to ruin my hole. The only time a silent top is a good thing is if there’s a high risk of getting caught. Even then I want him whispering nasty talk in my ear.