Is douching absolutely neccesary?

Good thread here particularly for the younger and new bottoms…I’ve been a good CumDump for most of my adult life and douching is critical as is a high fiber diet or taking pure or just Metamucil everyday.  As for age, I haven’t experienced a difference in terms of cleaning, but I attribute that to high fiber and Metamucil.  I just clean out as normal for getting fucked or a night at the bathhouse or LA slammers, but I do deep cleaning and take 2 Imodiums for a CumDump event that goes all night…never had an issue.

Though a shoutout to @revemupman about if a little mistake happens, it’s rare , but clean up and keep going, but he is a rare top; most freak and it’s over. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

17 hours ago, Queenzlander59 said:

Hi am a top wanting to try bottoming soon. I was just wondering if it was an absolute requirement to douche before hand?

I was at an older guys place and we were having a great time sucking and kissing etc. He is a top so I couldnt fuck him but he was rimming me and then asked if he could fuck me. He has a pretty big cock but I was hot for it so said OK.

Unfortunately as my virgin hole was so tight he couldnt get it in , but after we both came in each others moith I realised if he had fucked me I hadnt cleaned out. I  hadnt been expecting to get fucked. 

I finger myself in the showder daily and go as deep as I can, but never have any sign of waste on my finger. I am very regular and empty my bowels completely daily, and was wondering what the odds are of a top coming into contact with waste...maybe on a scale of 1 too 10 where 10 is very likely? I know we are all different. 

What happens when guys are in a relationship and regularly fuck each morning after waking? Does the action stop while bottom goes and douches? Looks likea mood killer to me!! 

Or  all the stories I read here and other places of spontaneous fucking after a day at work etc?  No sign of douching there!!

Any ideas from you experienced guys??

I usually do a major cleanout once a week, then a midweek cleanout if I think it's necessary. I take other steps like watching what I eat and keeping a regular bathroom schedule, but sometimes that's not enough. When it's not, I'll do another major cleanout. It's not good to douche too much, but I'd rather overdo it on the cleanout than skip a lay.

I find that the sex goes better when the bottom is cleaned out. The dick has a clear shot to push through without any resistance. Sometimes when the bottom has a little obstruction there, it can be quite painful to have it pounded. This leads to tears and bleeding. And some bottoms are VERY self-conscious about being unclean when they fuck. 

This is also good advice for those who enjoy toys. It's not fun cleaning the shit off your dildo in the kitchen sink, and if you get caught, you might have two things to be embarrassed about. Plus the scent is very distinctive. Some tops will be turned off by it. A couple years back, this handsome hung fella came to my house and fucked me in my sling. Huge dick. I cleaned out as best I could, but evidently missed a spot. He was bigger than I expected, so he got a little deeper than expected. He hit a pocket of water that I stubbornly chose to hang on to, and when he pulled out for a re-lube, it gushed and was poopy. Instant boner killer. I've learned to do better with it since then, lol.

Now a different thought for those of us that travel (say to Claw or IML or Folsom): how do we pack our shower wands for flight? We'll be away from home for a few days, probably in a hotel where there IS no such hose. A dilemma for the travelling bottom ho! And some of us don't do well with those bottles and nozzle douche contraptions. The hose does a better job, anyway. Concerns? Solutions? Anyone got a fun story about their travel douching?

31 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

INow a different thought for those of us that travel (say to Claw or IML or Folsom): how do we pack our shower wands for flight? We'll be away from home for a few days, probably in a hotel where there IS no such hose. A dilemma for the travelling bottom ho! And some of us don't do well with those bottles and nozzle douche contraptions. The hose does a better job, anyway. Concerns? Solutions? Anyone got a fun story about their travel douching?

I rent and didn't want to install a hose for my visiting bottoms.  I bought what is now called the Perfect Fit Shower Douche from Mr. S  (It was the ErgoFlo when I bought it and it had had another name before that.)  The pouch fits over the shower head.  It does the job without taking your wrenches to the hotel.

[think before following links] https://www.mr-s-leather.com/perfect-fit-xplay-pro-shower-douche

Resized_20220402_105935.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

There have been a number of well-answered topics here on the subject of cleaning out, and a search should provide experienced replies on just about any angle of this.

Is cleaning out necessary? Your question sounds as though you’d like to get into bottoming but don’t want to be bothered with the work that comes with it. The actuality is that cleaning out your colon is part of being a bottom. Your ass isn’t designed to be a cunt, and in practice you sort of have to separate the two functions.

If you read through the body of responses to most such topics, I think you’ll find that the significant majority of Tops want it clean - there may be a small minority who don’t mind there being a mess, but in my experience by far more of them don’t want to deal with it, and many are positively repulsed by it. In my service, cleanliness is an absolute requirement - I will not offer myself unless I am sure there will be no accidents.

A ‘finger test’ isn’t always adequate, especially if you’re dealing with a cock longer than 6-6 1/2 inches. Waste is held at the bend in the sigmoid colon before being released into the rectum for disposal, and the rectum spends most of its time empty - you could have a mess poised up out of finger reach that might descend when least desired, and this could happen simply because your rectum is being stimulated. It’s much better to invest the time to clean out to avoid complications that could spoil a fuck.

I would say that, in most cases, yes, is needed, but the degree of cleanout needed will depend on the level of service being provided, and you figure out how much washing out you need for a given type of fuck through experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I rent and didn't want to install a hose for my visiting bottoms.  I bought what is now called the Perfect Fit Shower Douche from Mr. S  (It was the ErgoFlo when I bought it and it had had another name before that.)  The pouch fits over the shower head.  It does the job without taking your wrenches to the hotel.

Thanks for this remarkable idea. Might be worth investing in, for when a bottom is coming over to my place right after work or in some other situation where he wasn't able to clean out beforehand.

• Thanks 1

It seems like a personal preference. I don't want any messes and I want the peace of mind that I can do whatever the top needs me to do to help him achieve his best possible orgasm. So being prepared is the only way to do that; I can relax and have more fun.

• Like 1

When I am super horny and am gagging to breed  , I’ll finger the bottom and make a judgement .

This is particularly the case out doors when the bottom has stopped at a lay-by etc looking for an impromptu suck or wanK.

but if the ass feels full it’s a no no 

One thing I almost always do it take a quick "sniff-test" - even in the darkrooms.  It's not 100% infallible, but it's a fairly good indicator.  A few weeks ago, some guy (don't know which one it was, I was several Holes away) must have just let go, and the room cleared out in an eyeblink.  Very poor form on that guy's part; totally self-centered.  

23 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

As a bottom, I feel like it's my responsibility to be clean when I show up for a fuck. But I think it's really sweet of you to have something for your bottoms to use when you host. For like $20, I bought a shower tool on Amazon and mounted it in less than 5 minutes. I never have to uninstall it because with the turn of a lever, it shuts off and on -

[think before following links] https://imgur.com/a/0ijp7AW

18 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

One thing I almost always do it take a quick "sniff-test" - even in the darkrooms.  It's not 100% infallible, but it's a fairly good indicator.  A few weeks ago, some guy (don't know which one it was, I was several Holes away) must have just let go, and the room cleared out in an eyeblink.  Very poor form on that guy's part; totally self-centered.  

Gross - not because I'm averse to poop, but because it's rude to impose that on people who are there to have a good time. I hope the selfish bottom had to do a walk of shame back to his car. There's no excuse to show up dirty to a gangbang unless it's agreed upon up front.

Edited by backdoorjimmy