Random Strangers Vs FBs

Japbtm

Fuck buds are always nice, especially in a pinch!  I've had many breed me, but not become a regular fuck bud.  I've also had a good amount of random breeders, who became fuck buds later.  A mix of both is great!

• Like 2

For me, sex is more about validation (being desired by an attractive guy) and male bonding (being accepted as a peer by another guy) than the physical sensation of the sex itself. As such, I’d be perfectly happy never to repeat sex with a partner. Fuck buddies are best when they help organize three ways and groups with fresh meat. 

• Like 1

I like both but there's something hot about an anonymous top breeding me raw. I like to be blindfolded so I don't see them and just use my hearing. I find it hot not knowing what he looks like, his age, his race, his cock size, whether he is poz or toxic poz, how he likes to fuck, verbal and when he cums in me if I have satisfied him. I thank him and invite him back. I don't take off the blindfold until he is gone. Very hot to me.

• Like 3

I like back to back fucks when my hole is freshly lubed by another guys cum and the next top is slipping and sliding along like a well greased piston till it pops.. it’s the best feeling ever taking multiple loads from guys! 

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

I've always enjoyed both. A few regulars mixed with anon cum. One of my older regulars much preferred my ass with anon seed in it as lube. Would tell me to take as much a possible so he could 'churn it up'. A couple of times the anon had left me sore and bleeding but he didn't care. I cancelled on him once for that reason and he gave me so much shit I apologised and begged him to give me another chance. He did and in future I just accepted the pain. I started to get off on the thought of semen directly entering my bloodstream and still do. 

For me I completely agree that I am more turned on by randoms than fwb's. As predominantly a bareback bottom I love the [banned word] nature of being bred by complete strangers, knowing that another cock was just added to the number of people who have bred me. Also I enjoy the differences that come with each person (how they fuck, how the cock feels, and words during sex).

Lastly I am not looking for guys for romance, just to be a cumdumpster and have my hole used. With fwb's come the risk of them becoming romantically attracted to me and I am unable to return that feeling because I am not romantic with guys. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

They both have their own benefits.  Fuck buds, along with friends with benefits are guys you're comfortable with and you tend to plan ahead with them.  Random strangers are spur of the moment, a convenient cock or ass, just to get through.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 1:01 PM, evilqueerpig said:

They both have their own benefits.  Fuck buds, along with friends with benefits are guys you're comfortable with and you tend to plan ahead with them.  Random strangers are spur of the moment, a convenient cock or ass, just to get through.

Regular get boring 😴 

2 hours ago, Willing said:

Regular get boring 😴 

Sad in a way, but oh so true. 😉

If we didn't have social conventions like romantic love, I wonder whether people would favor regulars or fresh meat.

I often arrange a meet , leave the door unlocked and wait naked and blindfolded. Whilst I know exactly how many females I have fucked I have no idea how many men have fucked me. Assuming one a week (and there is usually more, then you are looking at 50 a year. By my reckoning that is at least 2,000-3,000 for me. The vast majority will be random strangers and raw.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Like others have said both can be good in their own way.  I have a couple of guys I hook up with regularly and I love the way they use me. That is something that comes with time and familiarity.  In those situations we each know our likes and foibles because we've engaged in the dance many times before and this leads to a deep satisfaction.

There is always something to be said for the brief intensity of the anonymous. Barely anything said just pump and dump and next!

However much of one I get, I will still always crave the other.

• Like 2

For me, prowling for fresh Hole never gets tiring.  It's the anticipation, the thrill of the chance of connecting with more men.  Fb's can be great, but there's no mystery - I already know what turns their crank.  That said, there are no disappointments with a fb either. 

• Piggy 1