Breed Me

• Administrators

We get together and have several play sessions where you have teased my hole a lot. Getting inside me but yet never cumming. Then one night we have a nice dinner together and afterwards we take a slow sensual shower together. Slowly lathering each other up. I get down on my knees and lick your cock up and down and get it nice and hard. I work my tongue down to your balls and then under them. You turn around and spread open your cheeks. I proceed giving you a hot rim job. After awhile we get out and go to the bedroom. I proceed to lick you all over. I slowly lay you on your back. My firm hands massaging and touching in places that cause you to squirm.

I lift up your legs and get your hole nice and wet. I get up on my knees and tease your hole with my cock. There is a hot energy in the air. I slowly enter, feeling the warmth of you hot hole. I proceed to fuck you in nice slow sensual strokes. I bend over and kiss you. I feel my orgasm building. I start getting faster and you feel my sweat dripping down. I do one final thrust and shoot deep inside. I lean over and give you a kiss. After awhile I pull out, spent.

We snuggle for awhile and we curl up and snooze in a spooning position behind me. Later I feel you hard on my backside. Your hands start roaming all over me just hitting the right spots. I start to let out little groans. You nibble the back of my neck and ears. I start to wimper... you know you have me hot now. I flip over and give you a deep kiss. You get on top of me, spreading my arms and kissing me. There is an intensity in you I can feel. I feel your hands doing something but I am too busy enjoying your kissing and feeling your hard body on mine. All of a sudden, I feel that my wrists are bound. You slowly back off and keep just far enough away that I can't reach. You start to tease me with your eyes and your tongue. Your hands just giving enough touch but leave me wanting more. You see me struggle with my bonds. Aching for more. Trying to wrap my arm around you to pull you in even more... you slowly work your tongue down my chest. I feel you spreading my legs. I have such a helpless look on my face, but yet I want more. You lift my legs up and start to rim me. You see me really struggle against my bonds and moaning loudly. You lube up a finger with your spit and just play on the rim of my hole.. you see it pucker more. I am moaning sooo loudly... I start to say "please...please" you watch your finger slowly slide in. I let out a huge moan (Ahhhhhggggg!) You work in and out.

You feel my tight hole clamp around your fingers. You reach over to grab some poppers for me... knowing how that really opens me up. You lean over and give me a deep kiss. Opening the poppers to me and letting me have several deep whiffs. You watch my eyes... open wide when they take effect - knowing my inhibition walls are coming down. You lube up a few fingers and slowly work it. One finger then two then three... Each time I am thrashing around, moaning, wanting more. You keep teasing my body. Working me up to a feverish pitch. I finally say..."please fuck me, please... give me your cock! I want you in me..." You've been waiting for your cue. You get up behind me putting my legs on your shoulders. Leaning in slowly entering my hole watching my eyes.... you see me widen up as your head slips in. My eyes roll back as I moan. You give me another few hits of poppers... you feel my tight ass release and you work it in. All of a sudden I feel your balls hitting my hole.. you are all the way in.. You lean down just to kiss, but keep far enough back to make me want it. You watch my arms flex and struggle against the bonds. Please kiss me .... I feel you slowly working your cock in and out of my hot tight ass knowing this will be yours. You work me over again and again.... getting me higher. I am no longer moaning but almost yelling. You know you have me now.... You ask me - you want it boy? You want me in you always? I am so zoned and heated up from all your teasing. I am like play-dough in your hands. I whisper "please sir please give me your seed."

You pull all the way out and tease my hole again.... then Slam it in. Uggh - I scream. You start fucking me hard. You see me squirming all over, each time you are hitting my sweet spot. You grab my cock and jerk it. It has been leaking so much this whole time that it's slick with pre-cum. As you fucking me, I feel my load building. Please fuck me harder... I want you in me.... You let go of all your inhibitions... and start ramming me hard.... you lean over to kiss me... giving a deep hot kiss. That sends me over the edge and you feel my cum shooting between us and my ass spamsming around your cock.... You can barely hold out any longer.... You whisper "you want it don't you" I look deeply in your eyes..."Yes please". You give me a few more thrusts and I feel you go deep. My eyes totally widen and I start to feel you throbbing. You let out a scream and I feel you spasm inside... My hole opens wider to get more of you in. You lean over and kiss me deeply. I savagely kiss you back. Damn hot. We both collapse, spent. You slowly pop out and cum starts leaking out. You work down and lick some out. You come back and up and we share in a deep kiss. You release my arms from there bonds and we wrap around each other. We kiss and nibble and just feel the warmth between each other. My neg hole leaking your toxic cum... We cuddle for awhile then round two gets started...

Edited by Hotload84

• 6 years later...