What I expect from my personal assistant

Adsta

I run my own business, we do office fit outs and reconfigurations, based in the city. For a years more I've had a personal assistant as the majority of the work I do is coordinating contractors, workmen and supply logistics, so having someone to help me keep my diary straight and things organised is just a no brainer. 

Until now I've always kept my sex life separated as being a Gay man in his late 40s and dealing with construction people, it was just always easier for them to not question sexuality etc. But then my PA Amy resigned to move to another city with her fiance and I found myself interviewing replacement candidates. 

There was a short list of three, two older women, very experienced and one young guy, with great qualifications but his experience was not directly in assistant work, though his skills were transferable. 

I'll be honest, he wasn't in the running, but wanted to meet him as I liked his resume and I was dirty minded and curious. 

After the first two had not really impressed me, I was beginning to think the search would be a bust when young James met me at reception. 

I was pleasantly surprised when the well dressed 21 year old shook my hand and smiled his blue eyes at me, my cock twitched and I smiled back, checking him out as inconspicuously as possible. 

I'm 6'2" 47 hairy and burly with a rugby build, he was 5'8" 21 lean with a more nerdy look, a great bubble but and signs of being a little hairy himself... Just perfect. 

Nasty thoughts ran through my head as I ushered him to my office, closing the door and locking it so as not to be disturbed, but I put them aside, let's give this kid a chance. 

As I asked him all the normal interview questions and noticed he was very nervous, I did my best to be friendly and put him at ease, but not let my dick make decisions, something I strongly believe is dangerous in business. So briefed him on the company history, the role and why it was vacant, then what I was looking for from an assistent, and asked him why he thought I should hire him over someone with more direct experience. 

James explained that he was a born organiser, his father had been in construction and that since he'd passed away he had wanted to find a way to follow in his dad's footsteps, even though he wasn't great at building things himself. He talked about how he'd done similar things around logistics in his last job and how he often found himself managing his mums diary as she was a busy single mum these days. 

He then dropped that he was single, so it ment he didn't have any other obligations right now and could focus on the job at hand. I joined that I war single too which war great for work but getting a little lonely as I was getting older. He smiled at my weak joke that prompted him to reassure me I want that old. 

With that I got up to get a glass of water from my cooler and asked if he wanted one, and that was my first clear hint... I caught him checking out my ample package. 

I pack 9 thick inches and big balls and always be sure to wear just the right jeans that show off my buldge, so it pumped my ego a little and quickly lead to some more dirty thoughts... So when it took him his water I intentionally came too close and caught him once again glance down. 

Then I headed back to my desk sat down and back, being sure he could get a view and decided, fuck it, I was alone in the office today, I'm horny as hell and I'm gonna see if I can break my rule... A secret fantasy id had for a long time. 

So I started with a simple question, what does he do for fun, he answered clubbing with friends, gaming and into sci Fi, like trek... I laughed and said I loved trek too, but wasn't much for Clubbing these days, preferring usually to sit at home have a smoke and relax. 

He asked what I smoked and I decided to take a risk... Asking if I could trust him with the truth. He eagerly reassured me, so I unlocked and reached into my side drawer pulling out my glass pipe, already loaded with Tina, and asked if he'd tried it before? 

When he said no, I asked if he was open to it and he said yeah maybe, then asked what it was like, side effects etc, I told him it was really just great for relaxing, and focusing, abs that it was pretty mild with come down that is really managed. 

He seemed curious, so I then mentioned that it was also really great for enhancing sex with the right partner, and since it was Friday, id let my team go home early, intending to puff up and see where the night and weekend took me. 

I asked if he had plans and when he said know I asked if he minded if I took a hit and said he was welcome to join me. 

I could see he was interested but nervous, so I just hit up the pipe, took a big breath and blew out a big cloud in front of him. "wow" I heard him utter as I saw his eyes check my package between watching the smoke.

As the clouds started to rush through my veins I got a little bolder, stood up and moved to lean against the edges of my desk right in front of him, and this time I said, "go on give it a try, I'll shotgun it to you and you can stop if you don't like it". 

He bowed to the period pressure and seconds later I was up close blowing clouds into his mouth as he sucked them back, near the end i intentionally let our lips touch, then moved back. 

Once he had exhaled I quickly asked if he was ok and liked it? He was affirmative so I gave him too more shotguns each time kissing just a little more as I did it, he didn't resist and started to respond kissing back. 

Now was the time to up the stakes, so I moved back to my chair and asked if he would like to take one directly from the pipe... And smiled when he glanced at my package again on the word pipe. 

He said yes so I told him it would be easier if he came and sat on my knee while I drove it for him and encouraged him, it didn't take much and this young boy was sit on my knee, in close, my package now pressed gently against his upper thigh, I drove the pipe, then leaned in so he could shot gun it back to me. This time as we did I allowed the exchange to become a more passionate and clear kiss. 

When he sat back, with the courage of the puff in my system I told him he was a very good looking young man, that I was gay I loved being a daddy to a younger guy, and I asked him if he likes guys too? 

He confirmed yes, previous trepidation gone due to the substance in his lungs and my admission, he also said he thought I was a real hunk that he was hoping I might be a top. 

With that it was all on, more puff, more making out and our hands exploring each other's bodies, soon my hand was massaging his ass and he was rubbing my package. 

I then told him I was a trekkie too and asked if he would like to see my tattoo on the topic, slowly removing my shirt to show my com badge tattoo, he ran his hand through my chest hair as he admired said he loved the concept. 

After another puff I decided to tell all to him, that I was a dom daddy top who dreamt of having a boy to own of my own. That I had fantasies that that boy would also be my PA, a total bottom and love my cock and my cum. I told him I preferred it bareback, and loved seeding and breeding a hot boy. 

He was shy, but expressed he liked the idea but was really only looking for a hook up, safe sex and felt he'd love to have sex but wasn't inclined to continue with the job application. 

I was disappointed, but horny at least is get this young boys hot ass... And who knows where that night go... 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

So with that I decided to put his mind at ease for now and confirmed that I thought he was wise, never mix business and pleasure, then I asked if he wanted to stop so he could be considered for the job, or just have some fun. 

With the puff hitting him he was quick to decide on continuing to have fun and I decided I would try to have my way with him anyway, so I put the pipe to his mouth again and gave him another big lung full, then encouraged the passionate kiss as we shotgunned. 

My free hand started to explore his body, running down his back and finding his tight bubble butt, then I took the pipe directly again and as I kissed it to him inserted my hand inside his pants discovering a fuzzy little bubble butt... And was pleased when his hands started rubbing my hardening package. 

I reached for the drawer to my desk again and pulled out a box of little blue pills... Smiled at him and said at my age a little help was needed and that sometimes the puff screwed things up, but this would make sure he got as much of my big cock as he wanted. 

He looked in the drawer and saw my lube, noting he hadn't ever seen silicone lube before, I explained it felt better and lasted longer, less sticky, then he picked up my open box of condoms... I'm pleased you have some of these he smiled. 

I grinned back, knowing that the reason the box was open is that I'd tampered with them all just in case a bottom insisted on safe, and agreed I always kept them on hand, need to be safe. 

I decided to ask him his status and if he was clear, he confirmed yes and when he asked if I was clean I confirmed. I always keep clean, that doesn't mean I'm not hiv poz and undetectable. 

The puff had brought out every dirty thought... I'm gonna plant my seed in this boy whether or not he wants it. 

After a couple more good puffs I started talking dirty... Yeah boy you wanna be daddies hot little fag boy cock sucker? Wanna get down between those legs and taste that tool? 

He eagerly got down on his knees between my legs as I sat in my office chair and rubbed my buldge now staring at it... 

Lean in and take a deep sniff boy... I instructed as I guided his head down. He happily did so and the moan of pleasure as he breathed out was a real turn on... This boy loves cock and manly scents. 

You want to unpack it boy? 

Yes please daddy... A thrill went down my spine with the word daddy and my cock throbbed. 

I instructed him to undo my belt then the top button, then slowly unzip the fly, then he could reach in and expose my cock, I was going  commando today and that paid off as his sounds of amazement at my size and girth stroked my ego and labido. 

Wow I'm a very lucky boy... He said as I guided his head down, making it clear it was time for him to start sucking my fat tool. 

His young hot mouth felt so good and eager, he  clearly enjoyed it when I took control, so putting aside the pipe, I put both hands on his head and began to push him down further and further. Taking a hold of him, guiding him up and down, each stroke deeper, each stroke more firm. 

Yeah faggot watch those teeth, suck daddies big cock, good boy, you love it don't you. 

He moaned in affirmative and I roughly pushed him down until my cock pushed at his throat and he began to gag. 

Yeah boy gag on that cock. I growled as I thrust his willing head down over and over. 

I pulled from my drawer some poppers, put them under his nose and barked at him to breath deeply, he did as he was told and I followed telling him to hold it in while I took a sniff, then let him breath out as I began to fuck his face more furiously. 

This kid was loving it, born little cock worshiping slut. 

Finally I let him up as he showed signs of being at the edge of panic and as he caught his breath I grabbed the pipe, putting it to his mouth and instructing him to hold it in this time and use my cock to Cork it. 

Soon enough I was balls deep in his mouth, holding clouds in his lungs and taking him to the edge. 

Then as I slowly let him up I instructed to breath out slowly, would watch the clouds come out around my shaft, and quickly cork it again, repeating until his lungs were again empty. 

When I let him up fully his first words were thank you sir. 

We repeated that a couple more times until I was too damn horny and needed more. 

Tonight would be a fun night

• Like 13
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...