Best City to get loads for birthday

bbwpbcouple

Hey guy, i have a big birthday coming up in July and husband wants to take me someplace to be a big cumdump. whats the best city and where to stay in that city? we live in south florida, but can travel anywhere in the US. i want to be able to get 20 plus loads a night while there. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

South Florida is a good option for a cumdump. Unless you’re crazy hot, it’s difficult to arrange 20 loads on a particular day, regardless of the city. Personally I would pick a city you want to go to and would enjoy regardless of your load count. If you pick a city primarily with the expectation of receiving 20 loads, you are likely to be disappointed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, bbwpbcouple said:

i want to be able to get 20 plus loads a night while there. 

I would recommend setting yourself a more realistic goal so you won’t be disappointed with the outcome of your birthday trip. Although loads at that volume are not impossible, such experiences are very rare and usually highly planned, and doing it multiple nights in a row? Forget it.

I suggest cutting the goal to 10, much more doable, and if you exceed that but don’t hit 20, it’s still all bonus. In fact, I would suggest going without a load count goal at all, and just plan on enjoying the sluttery - you can’t go wrong.

• Upvote 2

Since you're already familiar with SoFL, I would suggest one of the 3 or 4 largest metro areas in the country, and on a holiday weekend.  Otherwise, Amsterdam or Berlin, also on a holiday weekend (in that country), when more Breeders are likely to be active.  I would also agree with EW, in that the numerical count isn't as important as the thrill of slutting in a new location.

Good luck, and have a great birthday !!!

• Upvote 1

I’m pretty big CumDump. My load record is 43 loads in a single 5-hour night…I would agree with some of the advice here, stay to a big metro area. Stay to what u know…the cities. Big cities are great, but depending on day there is lots of competition for CumDumps. I love LA where I live, but it’s hotly competitive for CumDumps. 

I have found an easy access motel, easy parking from the outside is best…motel 6, Red roof inn, travelodge, etc., etc. no elevators or key card..   I use BBRT, Grindr, and sniffies..,post a party on BBRT’s party ads at least 2 weeks in advance… have good pics; honest pics…it is work to arranging and getting to the larger load numbers.   Finally, NO LOAD REFUSED.  If you are serious, then be no load refused and stick to it…if you start getting picky about the cocks that get to breed u… you won’t get much…good luck and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Sniffles is also a good app for this as well and advance posting can certainly help. Like all apps there will be flakes even though it appears there’s a million guys interested. 
I found and this is only a theory of mine that hosting the day prior to or day of a full moon gets me more action…. Just a theory. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Japbtm said:

Sniffles is also a good app for this as well and advance posting can certainly help. Like all apps there will be flakes even though it appears there’s a million guys interested. 
I found and this is only a theory of mine that hosting the day prior to or day of a full moon gets me more action…. Just a theory. 

Love your theory…I will test your theory very soon!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 6:51 AM, holeforcum said:

I was at a party two days ago [think before following links] [think before following links] https://huntersparty.ru/eng/  took 47 loads. I will definitely go again  

I'd love to try out that party. Can you give some details? How did the night unfold? What is the setup for that party? I saw the website & it looks amazing.