How long should sex last?

kh2348

IDEALLY, How Long Should The Fucking Last?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. IDEALLY, How Long Should The Fucking Last?

• Less than 5 minutes
    • 5 to 10 minutes
    • 10 to 15 minutes
    • 15 to 20 minutes
    • 20 to 30 minutes
    • More than 30 minutes

Most guys last longer with condoms, but since we hate condoms, bbers may not last as long. I've seen some vids on xtube that are like 2 minutes before the top cums... I know I don't last more than 5 minutes without a rubber... so how long is long enough for bottoms? is there a too long before you just want him to breed you? tops, how long do you last? do you want to last longer or cum faster?

i like both quickies and longer sessions, depending on the mood, short sessions with anonymous hookups. but with regular buds, i prefer longer sessions, but sometimes the top and I are so worked up that we both cum in 5-10 minutes. then we just wait to recover and do it again. I find that being fucked continuously for more than 15 or 30 minutes my ass gets sore, so a break is nice sometimes. Often when I get sore my ass starts to bleed( the curse of hemorrhoids) and that freaks out some tops, who then want to put on a condom. Short sessions are just raw sex, longer sessions are making love.

Guest Boxir55

Twenty to thirty minutes is good for me. That gives me enough time to enjoy shagging him before the main event of dumping my load in his hole. I can last longer and sometimes do , but usually I prefer a couple of half hour fucks if I am with him for a session, then I get two loads into him.

Depends on what the meet is, and what the situation is, and many other variables.

Good all night session's are great at parties, but a long session may not be appropriate if you've just bumped into a guy at the local cottage on your lunch break... thus a quick 5 minute pump and dump is more applicable.

It's impossible to quantify how long sex should last for, the only quantification should be that it's rewarding and enjoyable for both parties.