Having my ass whored out

Has anyone else done this?  I’ve always had a fantasy of having my ass whored out.  Would love to be ass up in a motel room with the door cracked open, taking loads from guys who were recruited by someone else.  Never seeing faces and not knowing who’s load I was getting.  

I’ve been to a few of those sessions as a top and they are very hot 

and it has been years since I’ve been fucked - but I think I need it … and this would be a hot way to revisit being a bottom

i would just need to know and trust the moderator 

6 hours ago, Rawbttmva said:

Has anyone else done this?  I’ve always had a fantasy of having my ass whored out.  Would love to be ass up in a motel room with the door cracked open, taking loads from guys who were recruited by someone else.  Never seeing faces and not knowing who’s load I was getting.  

One of my biggest fantasies was to be whored out and not know who was fucking me. I'd been passed around before, but never in a truly anonymous setting. Last year it finally happened for me - my boyfriend and his crew set up a gangbang for me in the dark. I stayed on my hands and knees in the bed and guys came in to use my ass, then dipped out. I didn't even get to suck them after they came. I got put on my back and fucked with my legs in the air a few times but didn't mind because being in the same position for so long was making my abdomen cramp up.

If you do it, my only advice would be to do it with someone you trust and who cares about you. Some of the guys who used me were roughnecks who tossed me around a little. But there was a group of guys in the front room to keep an eye on things and make sure I wasn't in any real danger.

• Like 1

This question comes up over and over again in one form or another because it’s such a common fantasy.

Emphasize fantasy.

Yes, practically any bottom you can shake a cock at wants to do it.

No, most of them couldn’t handle it even if they had the balls to actually try.

I’ve had it done to me, more than once, no doubt will again. Here’s the facts of it:

It’s not for the unseasoned. If you’ve never been fucked by more than one or two men in the course of a night, you have no idea whether you have the endurance to take it. Serial breeding at that level puts strains on your body, and especially your hole, that require some building up to in order to take. You get raw. Some of the fucking hurts. Some if the men don’t care if you hurt. Some of them want you to hurt, because you’re a slutty whore and that’s what they do to slutty whores.

You may not like some of the men who show up to fuck you. You don’t get to pick and choose. That may sound like part of the appeal, but be careful what you wish for.

Know the best way to piss off a whoring Top? Persuade him to whore you out by swearing you can take it, and then tap out after the second fuck. Worse, start turning away men he sends. Worst, be a lousy lay. In the first case you’ll have wasted his time and energy, and in the second two, you’ll damage his cred.

Know the best way to piss off every legit whoring bottom out here? Piss off a whoring Top. It’s getting harder and harder to find Tops willing to commit to this because they get burned so often by fantasy bottoms who have no idea what they’re asking for or what they can handle - and whoring Tops are a rare breed to start with.

If you can ask yourself whether you really can handle a whoring, then you almost certainly can’t. And as for referring to a whoring Top as a ‘moderator’ - that suggests a lack of understanding of the type of man who whores out other men. There’s nothing moderate about them. They may regulate what happens in that room - after a fashion - but don’t expect them to moderate it.

Before you try, focus first of getting experience with some group action and a couple of gangbangs. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Good insight, Eros. For most guys who take dick, getting whored out will remain a fantasy, which is probably for the best.

I've been whored out twice, the first was mentally uncomfortable for me. I was going on the road for business and I agreed to allow a fuck bud put an ad in Craigslist. "Cumdump. No Load Refused." Tops would DM him for info while he would watch via live cam, but I would be alone in my hotel room on the other side of the country. As the hour grew closer my brain tried to poison the experience with an echo chamber of irrational fears, none of which were realized, but the worry colored the experience. Eight tops showed up in the course of two hours. Some were slobs and I thought to myself, 'next time, wear a blindfold.' But I honored the headline and took 8 cocks, two of them bred me twice. I told my buddy that it was hot, but confessed later I could not get out of my own head.

The second experience was out of this fucking world. I went to visit that same fuck bud and his partner as part of a longer holiday. He asked me what I wanted to do while there.

"Get gang fucked," was my immediate reply.

"I'll take care of it," he said.

Aside from him and his partner I didn't know a soul coming, but there was the element of trust which allowed me to relax. A totally different experience.  His parter, an alpha top with a beer cock and a vocabulary of grunts put me in a lace-up army green jock and strapped a blindfold over my face. (I would see the other tops later in the night.) He bent me across the fuck bench -- I could feel his hands spreading my ass cheeks -- and with one thrust that thick cock invading my guts. Okay, here we go!

I could hear other men entering the room and hands all over me. Somebody put a cock in my mouth and every muscle submitted. I was meat to fuck. 

I'm nobody special, just a slut who loves sex and cock and isn't afraid to admit it. Honestly, I think I got lucky being whored out. There are no guarantees with this shit. Wouldn't you agree. Will I do it again? Undoubtedly. Until my luck runs out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I was in a “relationship” with a dom top for 7 years. For the last 4 of our relationship I was not aware that he had developed a drug problem. He would whore me out to his “friends” for drugs and money. Towards the end I don’t think he knew the men he was setting me up with. He just became a pimp. I did  not find it a positive experience.

On 5/14/2022 at 8:32 PM, ErosWired said:

Know the best way to piss off a whoring Top? Persuade him to whore you out by swearing you can take it, and then tap out after the second fuck. Worse, start turning away men he sends. Worst, be a lousy lay. In the first case you’ll have wasted his time and energy, and in the second two, you’ll damage his cred.

Know the best way to piss off every legit whoring bottom out here? Piss off a whoring Top. It’s getting harder and harder to find Tops willing to commit to this because they get burned so often by fantasy bottoms who have no idea what they’re asking for or what they can handle - and whoring Tops are a rare breed to start with

These two points nail it on the head for me.  I'm not even a top, but the times I've been asked by fantasising bottoms about whoring them out is rather obscene.  I refuse to entertain them for precisely the first point above.  If they haven't even deal with me alone, what chance do they have with taking others?  

To the O.P.:  If you live in a city with a cruise club, bathhouse, or ABS...go there for the kind of multiple-partner action you seek.  At least there, you can tap out when you want without pissing off anyone else present; ideally, there will be other holes to keep them entertained.  And you can continue to show up over time and build your tolerance...only then will you be able to know when you're ready for 10 or more cocks in a night, with all the various fucking styles that come along with that.

Keep in mind...every top fucks differntly.  Not all of them will do it in a way that looks out for YOUR pleasure; very few will do this, in fact.  You'd need to be prepared for literally anything and anyone.  If you have any mental hangups about what your tops might look like, sound like, or fuck like...this is not the situation for you.  

• Upvote 2