On a cruise ship, in the Mediterranean

BlondBttm

32 minutes ago, fskn said:

Now I'm curious. Apparently, in the world of hetero (or not specifically gay) cruising, there are some classier, slower-paced, smaller, thematic cruises, such as river cruises. I'd love to see that kind of niche itinerary offered occasionally for gay groups. What would be amusing would be to see the folks shed their reserved, intellectual manner, briefly disregard their monogamous same-sex marriages, and fuck belowdecks after a busy day of gazing at medieval castles or taking impressionist art appreciation classes.

They also have cruise for this as well not full ship charters in most cases but large groups.. They have singles cruises again generally not full charters but hundreds of horney str8 breeders.  They are a fun group there to party and fuck.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, fskn said:

there are some classier, slower-paced, smaller, thematic cruises, such as river cruises.

There are.  And they're wonderful.  Far smaller ships, navigating famous, colorful rivers like the Rhine, other's.  While they're aimed at the "carriage-trade", and not advertised in major media as "sexual" in any way, these cruises do attract some of the older gay clientele.  It's entirely common to berth in front of some ancient castle, get bussed up to the place for lunch, a tour, all of that.  One would probably need an appreciation for the historical import, and in that regard they can be a wonderful experience.  Probably not the preferred way to enjoy a "Fuck-cation", but most enriching for the other aspects of life one might appreciate. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RealCute said:

I have been on several all gay cruises out of Miami, 4000_5000 guys hooking up is not a problem and everyone has a room.  You can have a much or as little sex as you want.  Most of the cruises have a "DICK DECK" or some place if you donot want to go to a room.  It's not uncommon to see on the dance floor.  BB, condoms, slings there is something for everyone and lots of balcony action.  And men from all around the world 🌎

dick deck would me my hangout!

• 2 weeks later...

Atlantis Events, out of WeHo, has been operating gay cruises for the past 30 years...they are the "originators" of the all gay cruises. They typically operate one or two Mediterranean cruises per year, cruises of the Carribean, and a Mexican Riviera cruise out of LA or SD. They cruise other venues of the world as well at times. I, and my partner, have been on 3 Atlantis gay cruises, the western Med, out of Barcelona, and the Mexican Riviera, twice. Luv Atlantis gay cruises: 2,500-4,500 gay men, good food, amazing pool deck parties, good entertainment...and on the Med cruise (Royal Carribean Lines), an "official" fuck deck (deck #17)...every night from 10-dawn!!!!!! Oink, oink!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, backpackguy said:

...and on the Med cruise (Royal Carribean Lines), an "official" fuck deck (deck #17)...every night from 10-dawn!!!!!! Oink, oink!!!! 

Is deck #17 equipped with slings and dim lighting?

17 hours ago, RealCute said:

Depending on ship there may be some chairs, lounge chairs which are part of the cabins in the area.   It is a darker area on the top levels of the ship's but no slings etc.

True RealCute! On the 2019 Western Med cruise (Atlantis Events), the "dick deck" was a mezzanine type deck overlooking the pool deck dance party...hand onto the balcony rails, and enjoy the rip roaring dance music while getting railed by a stud just in back of you!!!!🍆💦🐷😛

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, backpackguy said:

True RealCute! On the 2019 Western Med cruise (Atlantis Events), the "dick deck" was a mezzanine type deck overlooking the pool deck dance party...hand onto the balcony rails, and enjoy the rip roaring dance music while getting railed by a stud just in back of you!!!!🍆💦🐷😛

Of course what happens on the ship stays on the ship... But been there done that 😃

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Where do I book from the UK? Anyone else booking or Fooking this year?

Great thread.

Google Atlantis Events the web page will list current and upcoming cruises.  Note the cruises sell out early.. First to go are the most expensive suites then the least expensive cabins.

The alumni members get first choice of locations cabins, then they are released to general public aka new guests.

Link below 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://atlantisevents.com/

(I have no assocation to Atlantis Events other than purchasing cruise's from them)

Edited by RealCute
Correction
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1