Too many flakes for cumdump group

bb-btm

I started a pump and dump group on sniffies which was set just 1 day (on a Friday) in the future. 43 guys signed up but eventually only 5-6 guys came.

That seemed to be unusually ratio of flakiness. A lot of guys just sign up without commitments. Maybe some of them just signed up for their fantasies? 

thats really frustrating!

• Moderators

Sounds normal to me. I used to have parties (just regular ones, not sex parties) at my house and invite friends and would get flake ratios almost that high. People are lame.

That's a lot better than I have done with Sniffies, locally they only seem to be using the video chat option, which I have no interest in. I haven't tried to setup a group but have posted when I was going to be at a public location, but despite lots of back and forth messaging haven't actually hooked up with any guys from Sniffies. What few actual apps hookups I've had recently were from Squirt. BBRT used to be better than most apps, but no one local seems to even be logging into it now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

That's a lot better than I have done with Sniffies, locally they only seem to be using the video chat option, which I have no interest in. I haven't tried to setup a group but have posted when I was going to be at a public location, but despite lots of back and forth messaging haven't actually hooked up with any guys from Sniffies. What few actual apps hookups I've had recently were from Squirt. BBRT used to be better than most apps, but no one local seems to even be logging into it now.

I’ve got success from BBRT only in Palm Springs. 

3 minutes ago, bb-btm said:

I’ve got success from BBRT only in Palm Springs. 

I'm going in a month, I'm going to try Sniffies there. BBRT now requires a paid membership to post hookup now ads, which isn't worth it in Portland. I should find plenty of ass to breed and cock to breed me when I'm in SoCal (PS, LA and SD) with or without BBRT. I intend to board my flight home with empty balls and a cummed up hole.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm going in a month, I'm going to try Sniffies there. BBRT now requires a paid membership to post hookup now ads, which isn't worth it in Portland. I should find plenty of ass to breed and cock to breed me when I'm in SoCal (PS, LA and SD) with or without BBRT. I intend to board my flight home with empty balls and a cummed up hole.

Good luck! I usually had great time in Palm Springs! 

• Upvote 1

I find BBRTS is the best in Vancouver 🇨🇦 however lots of guys are interested until it comes down to the actual commitment then it's silence.  Must have wacked off to my hot pictures.  (Lol) I kind like the fee to post on Bbrts that removes a lot of flakes from posting ads then just removing then last minute.

• Like 1

I used to post cumdump parties on BBRT, and had a high flake rate.  It was usually around 15% that would show.  I assume it'd be about the same with Sniffies.  I've had MUCH better luck with BBRT quick connect ads saying I was "hosting for anyone needing to dump a load".  These guys are horny right now, not planning 2 weeks ahead.  I've had similar luck on Sniffies, posting a note in the "cruising update" section, not a "party".  Granted, I don't wind up with 10 guys in my hotel room at the same time, it's more of a revolving door type of scene.  But it works if I've got a few hours in an afternoon/evening at a hotel.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I organize cumdump sessions for myself, I work on a ratio of 1 in 10 will show up, it is usually why I advertise at least 3 months ahead to get a decent response, when two from the date I will sen an email to all with a confirmation required, at week 1 I send another email requesting a mobile number to text the details of where it will take place, the day before the session I send a bulk text msg to all that responded with time and location that it starts.

The lowest number I have had was 6 guys turn up, the largest was 27 guys. On average I get 10 to 15 now, and 10 of those are regulars now.

The last on I arranged was also the first time I had a friend come along who is also a bottom, to give the guys a fresh holes to use had 21 guys turn up. That was three weeks ago, my friend is interested in being a regular hole.

Next event is early December, on the Gold Coast in Australia.

• Like 1

My experience is that most guys flake. If 6 guys showed up to top you, consider it a success. I know guys have this fantasy that one top after another or gaggle of tops show up but reality is that’s not the case. It may work in big cities like NYC, LOS Angeles or San Fran but most places you aren’t going to get that fantasy you may be wishing  

i don't think i have ever tried to arrange a cumdump group, for all the above stated reasons. Way to discouraging.  When i am in a multiple cock mood, i go to the ABS or a place like Palm Springs.  If i hit the ABS at lunch or quitting time (for the working guys probably on DL), i've gotten 4-6 cocks in a short time, like an hour or so. I've had some feeding frenzy experiences at an ABS. Though it's hit or miss, it's a lot less frustrating than online.  

Palm Springs is different. i've read that 40% of the population in PS is gay, not sure how true that is. i go to a gay resort and leave my door aja, lay on the bed ass up. i usually do that at night, but have had some great nights that way. Usually spread out over hours, but have had good success that way, especially on a weekend when a lot more guys not staying at the resort will get a day pass looking for sex. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

The city will make a huge difference, I can see it working in bigger cities like Chicago or LA and a few smaller ones that have horny fuckers like Denver or Palm Springs. I don't see it happening here in Portland or even in Seattle, in addition to the even higher than average number of flakes that will no show, you can also count on half to two thirds of the guys who do show won't do anything that requires penetration. They mostly just want to hang out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When I was using the hookup sites, bbrt and recon worked the best - but I haven't seen any guys mention either of the others I remember:  Manhunt & Adam4Adam.  Are those still around? 

These others - sniffies,  grinder - must have started after I quit using the hookup sites.  

47 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

When I was using the hookup sites, bbrt and recon worked the best - but I haven't seen any guys mention either of the others I remember:  Manhunt & Adam4Adam.  Are those still around? 

These others - sniffies,  grinder - must have started after I quit using the hookup sites.  

Adam4adam is still very popular here on the west coast of Florida.  Many younger, open minded guys.  They have a LOOKING FOR NOW section for those who don't want to make an appointment to have sex next Tuesday at 4:00pm 🙄.  Very popular around 2 am on weekend after the bars close.

Manhunt -  different bunch of members.  You see a lot of NEGATIVE ONLY in their profiles.  One good point - they added a video chat area so you can actually see who you are talking to, a better way to promote yourself.  FYI - the Lauderdale/Miami area has a rather large membership, I had a friend actually stream our play session live and we had quite a number of viewers in the middle of the day.  Hey they may want to touch you if you're poz, but they are certainly interested in watching.  

That's been my experience.....