Does a bottoms answer to how many loads they have in them ever make a difference?

NWUSHorny

When the question cums up online it can be sort of a game with a trap, whereby there is no good answer.

if you claim no loads  when asked, they can remark in a manner that there must be some inadequacy b/c not bred yet.  On the other hand if answered affirmatively then they’ll like press onward and ask quantity.  Spoiler alert:    No number is ever the right answer.  

E their too low….. need to catch some more son, or too many where their response can be one of too soiled to be interested in fucking.

so if they ask a quantity, just know that in all likelihood there is usually no number that’ll win them over to want to hookup.  It’s essentially a sexting op for them..

Now the ones who require you be prebred  before they’ll Fuck you can be interesting b/c often times they don’t care about how many loads just that you’re creamed inside the cavity..  They always have been Poz and so I just figured they like the idea of a neg bottom with multiple donors loads so that there is plausible deniability in  the event the neg bottom ends up converting.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

@LetsPOZBreed there are way too many "lurkers" in the public settings that are just there to masturbate over what us sluts are doing. I'm not sure what the tipping point is, but if they make even 25-30% of the men at a venue, it becomes extremely difficult for anyone to actually get any action. 

Yes even 20% sucks the sexual energy out of an otherwise horny set of guys in a cruise scene

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, CumCravinHole said:

Spoiler alert:    No number is ever the right answer.

I'll agree with that, since the actual number isn't what's really being asked.  What the Top really wants to know, is the bottom committed enough to his Lusts to need, want many Cocks pumping loads up his Hole.  Most Tops are excited by a bottom that simply loves raw Cock rutting in his Hole.  What's really being asked, disguised as x number of loads, is simply "Are you (the bottom) so in love with raw Cock that you'll take any/all Cocks, take their loads, and joyfully so?  After all - somebody's gotta be the first of the night ..... It's the behavior that counts, not the actual number of loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/9/2022 at 3:35 PM, partying.hard said:

If his ass is up and he’s hungry, I’ll fuck him.  It’s a bonus knowing - and feeling - others have up there before me.

I’ll ask.  And if I asked in the first place, it means I’m interested in him and will fuck him regardless of the answer.

THIS!!!!! I let every new bottom know that I don't mind sloppy seconds (or thirds or fourths or tenths for that matter). I also let them know that's an FYI and not a requirement for me to fuck them. I never expect a cumhole. But if I get one, it's a pleasant surprise.

On 6/9/2022 at 3:55 PM, hntnhole said:

In the backrooms or fuckjoints, when I eat a Hole before rutting in it, if it's really full of loads all I say is "wow - well done - how many Cocks have you taken so far ..."  or something like that.  It seems to me that asking before anything happens isn't worth the bother.  If there's Sperm up there already, great.  If not, rut a bit and then move on to the next one - or pump it full and then move on.   I really love a full, well-Bred Hole.

We HAVE To be twins separated at birth! 😍😍😍 

17 hours ago, Luxbrit said:

I think quite a few tops would prefer to know turns them on plus a lot of tops like a sloppy loose holes these says 

Count me in!!!! I would take a sloppy loose hole all day, EVERY day over a tight one that I need to break in. I say "cumslut" and "cumwhore" with the utmost respect and admiration!

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I'll agree with that, since the actual number isn't what's really being asked.  What the Top really wants to know, is the bottom committed enough to his Lusts to need, want many Cocks pumping loads up his Hole.  Most Tops are excited by a bottom that simply loves raw Cock rutting in his Hole.  What's really being asked, disguised as x number of loads, is simply "Are you (the bottom) so in love with raw Cock that you'll take any/all Cocks, take their loads, and joyfully so?  After all - somebody's gotta be the first of the night ..... It's the behavior that counts, not the actual number of loads.

Yes. How does one compare five loads from guys who don't cum a lot to three loads from guys who do cum a lot? The commitment to take any and all loads IS a much more important thing to ascertain.

• Upvote 1

My instinctive answer to the question is "Not enough".

The other factor here outside of load numbers and volume is whether you've been bred shallowly or deeply.  A couple of partners get well up past the sigmoid flexure before they impregnate me. After they breed they leave trace amounts of their cum behind as they pull out, but the bulk of it stays in the deep place where they planted it.

To some degree, the experience of the next breeder will always depend on the breeders that preceded him.

IEatCumHoles:

Yeah, it's really sounding like we're chips off the same block.  BUT !!!  You got the better tongue.  Mine isn't nearly as "useful" as yours is, I got ripped off, and I'm telling Mom !!!   Granted, I do my best, but I downright envy that tongue !!! 

On 6/11/2022 at 2:31 AM, hntnhole said:

That's exactly true! I only fuck loaded holes. But when I ask how many loads you got, I won't make a difference whether it is 5 or 20. The thought of the bottom being such an easy slut is what gets me hard. Of course the sloppier the better, as there is more to churn and the scent of cum is stronger. I'm really into the number of guys who fucked you rather the number of loads.

18 hours ago, blackrobe said:

That's one of the best answer a bottom can give. They don't commit to any number in case the top is picky.... Just show his craving for sperm

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2022 at 7:09 AM, blackrobe said:

Perfect answer! If I asked the question and got that answer, it would definitely make me want to help the bottom out with another load or two!

20 hours ago, hntnhole said:

IEatCumHoles:

Yeah, it's really sounding like we're chips off the same block.  BUT !!!  You got the better tongue.  Mine isn't nearly as "useful" as yours is, I got ripped off, and I'm telling Mom !!!   Granted, I do my best, but I downright envy that tongue !!! 

But you're the bigger slut! And I say that with the utmost respect and envy! 😁😍😘

6 hours ago, Luvbbslut said:

That's exactly true! I only fuck loaded holes. But when I ask how many loads you got, I won't make a difference whether it is 5 or 20. The thought of the bottom being such an easy slut is what gets me hard. Of course the sloppier the better, as there is more to churn and the scent of cum is stronger. I'm really into the number of guys who fucked you rather the number of loads.

The smell of sex is one of the best aphrodisiacs out there! While I do enjoy generating that smell myself with a bottom during a long session, there is nothing better than a bottom who comes to me reeking of sex and full of loads from other men!

🤔Is there such a thing as too sloppy? 🤔 Not in my experience. But even as a thought experiment, I'd have to say no. If the hole is too full of cum, that's where I can utilize my tongue to make some room. And the looseness of the hole would be offset by the loads coating my dick as I churned them into cum butter.

If I wanted to fuck a bottom but he said he didn't have any loads in him, I would still fuck him. If he told me he had X loads in him, I'd definitely fuck him. And if he told me "Not enough," I might have to marry him! 🤣🤣🤣 So, for me, the answer to the original question is No, it doesn't make any difference to me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ieatcumholes said:

If I wanted to fuck a bottom but he said he didn't have any loads in him, I would still fuck him. If he told me he had X loads in him, I'd definitely fuck him. And if he told me "Not enough," I might have to marry him! 🤣🤣🤣 So, for me, the answer to the original question is No, it doesn't make any difference to me.

I definitely need to get loaded and then have ieatcumholes eat and breed me.

• Piggy 1

On 6/9/2022 at 7:33 PM, CumCravinHole said:

Now the ones who require you be prebred  before they’ll Fuck you can be interesting b/c often times they don’t care about how many loads just that you’re creamed inside the cavity..  They always have been Poz and so I just figured they like the idea of a neg bottom with multiple donors loads so that there is plausible deniability in  the event the neg bottom ends up converting.

I relate and agree with this for sure. Many times at the baths, have had guys ask about previous loads and have been turned down many times when the answer was, "none yet".

It took me several times to figure it out and now the first thing I do when I get in my room at the bath is to give my hole a healthy shot of my cum-look-a-like lube, and then when the question is asked, I'll always tell them a random number from 1 to 3 or so and if they desire to check it out, there is always what looks to be evidence for them to find. Of course it does work the other way around sometimes and the guy asking wants to be the first and turns me down if he is not, but those are few. It seems as CumCravinHole stated, most of the guys want a preloaded hole and very likely due to the plausible deniability factor.

"ieatcumholes"

2 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

But you're the bigger slut! And I say that with the utmost respect and envy! 😁😍😘

awwwww shucks ..... I didn't think it could happen anymore, but I'm actually blushing .... 

The smell of sex is one of the best aphrodisiacs out there

Once again, we're on the same page.  The other night in the darkroom, some guy tried to shove poppers up my nose.  I jerked my head away and thought "you beginner - you don't know what Lust smells like at all".  Smell and taste are very closely aligned, and a well-Bred Hole beats poppers hands down every time.  Having never tasted poppers, I can't comment about it's taste, but I do know that a Sperm-sloppy Hole is haute dining at it's finest.

🤔Is there such a thing as too sloppy? 🤔 Not in my experience. But even as a thought experiment, I'd have to say no. If the hole is too full of cum, that's where I can utilize my tongue to make some room. And the looseness of the hole would be offset by the loads coating my dick as I churned them into cum butter.

That settles it.  We're BROTHERS !!!!!!  Almost twins, I reckon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I totally agree with you @NWUSHorny -- the answer rarely matters.

I think guys are generally curious and for a lot of different reasons. Sadly, you can never predict the response the requestor is seeking. I usually never know what to say when I am asked because half the time it's not the "right" answer either which makes it seems precarious most of the time.

I try to avoid answering this unless I can tell from the sexy-talk or banter what to say just to help with the arousal and to add to the stimulation and ultimately his climax.

• Upvote 2