Julius the Jogger

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3 - Accepting his Birthday Gift

Once we got to my place, I pointed Dae to the shower and threw my sweater and shorts in the washing machine. Then I joined him.

It was a cramped shower, so we had no choice but to huddle up against one another. We made the most of it, making out, me biting his ear and pushing my hard cock along his crack and positioning it for entry.

Before I could enter him, he stopped me. “Pretty sure I have HIV-positive cum inside me from that guy in the park. IDK if that matters to you.”

I was bewildered that he knew. “How do you know that?”

“Didn’t you see his scorpion tattoo? Or that he kept talking about giving me a birthday gift? Kinda obvious.” He chuckled. I was amazed. Dae knew his shit.

“And you’re fine with that? Are you on PrEP?” 

“Not on PrEP, but my mom is a pharmacist so I can get PEP pretty easily if I want to.” 

“If your mom is a pharmacist, why didn’t you just get on PrEP?” I inquired, while turning off the shower and grabbing our towels.

“I mean I have the pills. I just don’t take them,” he looked down at his feet. “This is gonna sound weird, but I guess I kinda like the risk.”

I looked at him while I dried my shoulders. “I should have told you this earlier. That guy with the scorpion tattoo fucked me about a month ago, and I found out that I’m HIV positive yesterday before I went to the park.”

Dae smiled as he bent over to dry his legs with his towel. “So you gave me your gift?”

“Yea, I probably should have spoken up. I just didn’t want you to freak out and leave. I really wanted you.”

“You want me now?” Dae turned around and leaned over the sink. “Poz me daddy.”

Without a second thought, I pushed my whole cock up his ass in one go. He squealed like the pig he was.

“Fuck. I want that toxic load daddy. Fucking dump it in my neg hole.” Dae was fulfilling his wildest fantasy, taking poz load after poz load after poz load. “Please daddy, knock me up. Make me your little AIDS whore. I want it.”

The desire to please him and give him his wish propelled the quickest load that I’ve ever shot. “Take my poz cum Dae. You’re mine now.”

Dae twisted around to kiss me. “Yes I am.”

As our tongues met, more of my toxic cum splattered the walls of his rectum. I felt closer with this guy I met two hours ago than I’d felt with anyone my whole life up to that point. As he melted into me, I could tell he felt the same way. I slowly pulled out and fingered in any cum that spilled out, more aggressively than I normally would. My nails cut at his linings. Part of me really did want him to be mine.

We wrapped our towels around our waists. I opened the door to find my roommate Deshawn waiting, totally naked.

Deshawn was a 5’10” muscular black trans man, same age as me. He was a very hot guy with a chiseled jaw and braids with yellow and green beads at the tips. He’d had his top surgery and a series of tattoos to adorn his pecks and bulky upper arms. He also had a pussy and was an avid cumdump. I’d known him since the first year of college, and, while we fooled around regularly, we were best friends.

“Hey poz daddy.” Deshawn laughed. I guess he’d heard us and the cat was out of the bag.

“Yea, got some news yesterday.”

“Sounds like you’re making the most of it,” he said looking at Dae. “Knocking up young sluts already?”

I introduced them and explained a little of how we met.

“Magical,” Deshawn said gliding past us. “Well, this bitch gotta pee, so y’all have fun. And Julius, I better get some of that newly charged juice in my pussy soon.” He mmmm’ed with conviction. 

He closed the door, and we made our way to my bedroom.

Dae flung his towel off and collapsed on my bed making himself at home. “How the hell does class start in just three hours? Can I sleep here?”

I laid down beside him and squeezed his nipples softly. “Yea, you can stay here. At least it’s a Friday. Where do you go?”

“SFSU,” he sighed and then beamed. “I can feel your warm cum inside me, infecting me,” he licked his lips.

“Yea, you should ask your mom for PEP ASAP.”

He looked pensive for a moment and then lifted himself over me. “I don’t think I will. I want this part of you in me forever.” He kissed me softly.

Between kisses, I tried to convince him that he didn’t have to get infected, but he had made his decision. Honestly, it turned me on that he wanted to risk it because I was the one giving it to him.

Dae settled his head on my chest and our naked bodies entangled under the blankets. “This wasn’t just a one night stand, right?”

“No. This was more.” I kissed his head and pulled him tightly into me. We drifted asleep.

When the alarm went off, Dae was gone. He had left his number and Instagram handle on a sticky note pressed to my phone.

As I dressed, I stuffed my morning wood down my pant leg. It would have been nice to have a fleshy young cunt to fill that morning, but it was a Friday. I knew, after work, I’d find something or someone fun to do.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 3