June 2022 Load Count (43+)

I’ve seen this topic a few times and thought I’d add mine up and see how i compare to other bottoms. June was a really good month for me sexually. I did some travel for work and had a lot of free time to indulge in my sexual activities. I participated in 4 groups, 1 of which I was lucky to be the only Bottom. I do try to keep a record of every guy, I have a Fuck Diary I write in every night. Adding up each hookup and the group guys that I remember actually fucking and cumming. Not counting Blowjobs, I suck off so many guys I can’t keep track of how many. I was at 43 Loads for the month of June. Not a record, but I didn’t go a single day without satisfying at least one man. I’m going to keep track every month just to see how big a slut I really am. So far July is going well at 8 loads.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3