In London for the summer - help me score!

bluedragon

Hey lads

I've moved to London for the rest of July and August partly for work purposes but largely also to make up for the pandemic by having a lot of sex. Dublin is great, but it's not the sexual paradise London is.
What venues are best for bb fun? I'm planning on going to the Jamie HP horse market thing next week, I've heard the saunas are shit now though. Planning to book in for the monkeypox vaccine as soon as I can.

Vers top lad here, wide range of types but usually prefer 18-50 or so, muscle bottoms are my favourite so if that's you be sure to get in touch 😉 anyone running any groups/parties? Know any fun cumdumps who can be in call in the centre of town during the day? Like long sessions, sometimes enhanced or light kink but not necessary at all. I'm Camden based (staying in student accom over the summer, not ideal but grungy enough to attract the right kind of trick, hopefully 😉 )

Cheers!

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, bluedragon said:

Hey lads

I've moved to London for the rest of July and August partly for work purposes but largely also to make up for the pandemic by having a lot of sex. Dublin is great, but it's not the sexual paradise London is.
What venues are best for bb fun? I'm planning on going to the Jamie HP horse market thing next week, I've heard the saunas are shit now though. Planning to book in for the monkeypox vaccine as soon as I can.

Vers top lad here, wide range of types but usually prefer 18-50 or so, muscle bottoms are my favourite so if that's you be sure to get in touch 😉 anyone running any groups/parties? Know any fun cumdumps who can be in call in the centre of town during the day? Like long sessions, sometimes enhanced or light kink but not necessary at all. I'm Camden based (staying in student accom over the summer, not ideal but grungy enough to attract the right kind of trick, hopefully 😉 )

Cheers!

Keep an eye on party listings and quick connect ads on BBRT. There are often cumdumps staying right in the West End near Tottenham Court Road Station (at a certain hotel you'll probably become very familiar with). Let us know how you get on!    

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bluedragon said:

haha i have already had my first St Giles experience a cpl weeks ago: 2 different cumdumps, 2 floors, went straight from one to the other.... Am I doing it right?  🙂

You bet! I had one of those a few months ago. Well, sort of. The timings didn't quite work out to go from one to the other, but I had a particularly good time loading a guy who I think is on her (forget his handle), who was hot as fuck. When I walked in there was a guy fucking him, so I stripped off and waited for my turn. 

I don't think you'll be short of shags 😉

38 minutes ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Try The Vault, SBN  The Bunker on City Rd,  Hampstead Heath   Clapham Common 

Thanks man! Not hugely into outdoor cruising but i am curious about hampstead heath (used to live in Clapham).

Was also thinking of going to the vault omorrow actually.

Not heard of the bunker, a sex club? What kind of crowd?

11 hours ago, bluedragon said:

Thanks man! Not hugely into outdoor cruising but i am curious about hampstead heath (used to live in Clapham).

Also try Central Station's Underground Club, basement of Central Station on corner of Balfe St and Wharfedale Road, Kings Cross, N1 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 7/10/2022 at 8:51 PM, bluedragon said:

The Bunker has a range of events -look at their website for whatever you want.  The crowd is a bit older and it's less busy than the Vault Naked nights.

I've had good evenings there and less good

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Also try Central Station's Underground Club, basement of Central Station on corner of Balfe St and Wharfedale Road, Kings Cross, N1 

Agreed forgot the Underground there. Some sleazy times...

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 8:06 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

Yeah I need to get back there for SOP sometime, so I can have a few good piss fucking sessions

SOP Generally peaks 4pm-8pm on Sunday, but it's open from 1/2pm (can't remember) until 11pm or earlier if it gets quiet enough to close. 

That said, I've had some of my very best times there when it is quiet - some guys like to start and finish early on a Sunday. 

You can never tell how busy it'll be... this weekend it might be busier because of fetish week, but on the other hand if there's another big event at the same time it could be quiet...  the weather is gonna be mega hot and then there's monkeypox keeping people away.  You can analyse it to death but it can only take one guy to make it epic.  

Edited by AirmaxAndy

Keep an eye on BBRTS plenty of meets are advertised ( mainly at St Giles )

Also keeps the saunas a go, can be a bit hit and miss but worth a visit 

Plus it london, hop on grindr I’m sure there are plenty of willing holes on offer 🤣

• Upvote 1