Symbols or Flags?

There are flags and symbols for almost everything in the LGBT community.

I know there are symbols to indicate a person’s poz status, but is there a “POZ” flag?

Also, is there a symbol or flag to indicate you bareback?

I’m sure I’ll receive some quick results to my questions.  Thanks in advance.

23 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Though rarely used hanky code for bareback is navy with white polka dots.

Probably underused because finding a navy blue polka dot hanky is impossible ! Paisley ones abound, but dots are rare. And really, those of us who grew up with the hanky code cannot see well enough to thread a needle and hem a piece of fabric from JoAnn's to make our own .lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

23 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

cannot see well enough to thread a needle and hem a piece of fabric

HAHAHAHAHAHA ..... Worse, some of us never could see colors very well in the light of day, let alone in the darkness of the places we love to hunt in ... I'm glad that whole color-coded thing has "faded" (that was a fairly inept pun).  

Maybe we could come up with some other way to "flag" that we only fuck raw.  How about using the R.i.L. contraction somehow .... I know that Slammer is peddling caps, t-shirts too, I think.  

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Probably underused because finding a navy blue polka dot hanky is impossible ! Paisley ones abound, but dots are rare. And really, those of us who grew up with the hanky code cannot see well enough to thread a needle and hem a piece of fabric from JoAnn's to make our own .lol

True and even as a GQ, Geezer QUEER, I have a big mouth and not afraid to make it known...Bareback ONLY....NO PULLING OUT!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

14 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

And really, those of us who grew up with the hanky code cannot see well enough to thread a needle and hem a piece of fabric from JoAnn's to make our own .lol

I did exactly that. And I found polka dots in the shape of little hearts, for extra lovin’.

• Like 2

Maybe the solution for darkrooms would be small glow in the dark temporary tattoos(I don't think they have permanent ones, at least for versatile men we don't always want to be flagging both positions) For someone like me who isn't very subtle, maybe just spell out RAW POLE on the front and RAW HOLE on the back. What color should I get them made up in for my next sexcation?

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Haha 1

A few years ago, friends I knew would have a monthly sex party at their place. It was always implied BB and I never saw anybody ever use a condom. It was also a free for all with everyone going at it with everyone else.

However when you checked in and put your clothes in a bag, you also picked up one those wrist glow sticks. Red was top, blue was bttm, and green was vers. So it was easy to tell who was looking for what based on what color they had on their wrist.

Edited by leaker30
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, leaker30 said:

However when you checked in and put your clothes in a bag, you also picked up one those wrist glow sticks.

This ^ is an inventive genius at work !!!  Simple, cheap, and easily noticed by those who need to notice it.  All we need to do is choose the color  Flagging would easily be accomplished, via which wrist it's worn on.  

Being color-vision "challenged" myself, it's up to other guys to figure out what color (and please, not some pale pastel shade of whatever).

Thanks, leaker30 !!!

21 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

There are flags and symbols for almost everything in the LGBT community.

I know there are symbols to indicate a person’s poz status, but is there a “POZ” flag?

Also, is there a symbol or flag to indicate you bareback?

I’m sure I’ll receive some quick results to my questions.  Thanks in advance.

When I lived in a very gay community, I'd occasionally see guys with a Treasure Island flag by their door or a Treasure Island window sticker. I assumed it meant they were both poz and bareback. I've also seen guys with tattoos of lower case "bb"s by their ass or on their ass cheeks. I also assume that guys that wear "Nasty Pig" hats probably bareback as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leaker30 said:

A few years ago, friends I knew would have a monthly sex party at their place. It was always implied BB and I never saw anybody ever use a condom. It was also a free for all with everyone going at it with everyone else.

However when you checked in and put your clothes in a bag, you also picked up one those wrist glow sticks. Red was top, blue was bttm, and green was vers. So it was easy to tell who was looking for what based on what color they had on their wrist.

One of the local bathhouses does that a couple of times a month here. They started out with just the top, bottom and versatile colors, but due to complaints have been forced to add a color for oral only, and one for I'm at a sex club but don't have sex. There are still complaints that the 2 that were added are insuffient to express what they are into. Generally speaking at least half choose the oral only option and a quarter or more choose the none of the above option. It does help to identify guys who actually fuck in some capacity, but it is still extremely difficult to get an orgy started when at most a quarter of the men flag as willing to participate in fucking.

• Haha 1

Hmm, just  an  idea- what if you used the wrist glow stick of sexual choice, and before snapping it on the wrist you punctured thru a condom and then put it on your wrist-- the busted rubber ought to be easy enough to spot or in a much darker setting, felt as hands fumble and explore

• Like 1

I'll take a blue SIR

i get mistaken for a 
TOP sometimes   i HATE dealing with bottoms that think i'm gonna feed em my cock in their mouth or ass...only thing i want then to eat...IF THEY WANT TO...is my cum filled hole.

when i did the rest areas guys would tell me i looked like  a cop  personally i  think i just look like a fag  and an old one at that

Although the glowstick wrist bands and glow-in-the-dark tattoos wouldn’t help me identify anyone’s likes, at least I could indicate what I enjoy.

The older I get, the more I’m leaning toward a tattoo.  What I might want, could possibly be a bit controversial.

My birthday is in November, so it could have a double meaning.

• Confused 1