Top Types of Cock Blockers

BlackDude

This post is not meant to be negative. Only to share my experiences and help navigate through the BS and get to the action. It’s summer time, and people got fun on their mind!

As a note, please have no sympathy for cock blockers. These guys are not naive. 99% know exactly what they’re doing, and their actions are coming from a place of vitriol, insecurity and arrogance. If you see any of the activities below, don’t waste you time. Move onto the next trick, as they have the particular art on cock blocking down to a science. 

The Handcuffer- This is the guy  may or may not have fucked. But then he will follow the trick around or monitor him an intercede in any additional action 

The Chatter Box-This is the guy who will run their mouth endlessly in hopes of wearing the trick down and running out the clock. Since they know they probably aren’t fucking, to most of these guys, talking is like fucking. So waiting and hoping they will shut-up is a time waster.

The Stooge-This is the guy who is jealous of his better looking friend, and will do everything in his power to stop him from fucking. He figures one of two things: either he can’t fuck his friend so why should you, or he’s just miserable with his lack of sex, and he wants company in his misery.

The Former INCEL-This is they guy who couldn’t get a woman, now he finally found one girl who will fuck him. He now thinks he’s alpha as fuck, and that includes stopping gays from fucking and any other gay hating activity.

Women-In straight society, women control access to sex. Unfortunately, some women think that control trickles over into gay men, and they want to interfere and control gay mens access to sex too. 

The Rock-This is the guy who will set up shop in the prime cruising spot or in front of the bar. He’ may be fucking, but his main intention is to prevent other guys he doesn’t deem as worthy from fucking. 

Message Guy-His whole goal is to get the guy relaxed, and out of the mood for sex. Then he thinks he’s going to rush him away for some private time alone all by himself. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlackDude said:

The Rock-This is the guy who will set up shop in the prime cruising spot or in front of the bar. He’ may be fucking, but his main intention is to prevent other guys he doesn’t deem as worthy from fucking. 

At Steamworks in Chicago I experienced an egregious example of a variation on this that I’ll call The Rock In The Stream - a guy who finds an open door in a bathhouse with a sitting bench outside of it, sits right outside the door, intercepts someone who comes by, and then proceeds to suck, fuck, finger, whatever, right in front of the doorway in such a way that there’s no way in hell anybody could possibly squeeze past to get into the room. And then, when the paying occupant of the room asks him to clear the way, ignores him as though he didn’t exist.

I had to get really rude with this guy just so I could exit the room. I don’t know that his intent was to cock-block me as much as it was not giving a single shit, but I’ve never had anyone behave in such a blatantly shitty way anywhere else, ever. Totally turned me off the place, but the whole place had an unwelcoming air to start with. The angle of approach to most of the play opportunities was usually so constricted it almost could have been designed for cock-blocking.

• Like 3

We have all of those types in great numbers here in the PNW. My least favorite is "message guy" that knows at least "1001 ways to have sex where no one even has to touch anyone else's icky dick." After 15 years of hearing them from numerous men I'm out of there before they can finish describing the 1st way. Like "the handcuffer" what he really wants is someone to hang out with. I've really pissed a few "handcuffers" off when they had sex with me before I realized that was their intent. Hanging out is not in the implied contract for hookup sex.

• Like 2

I had an interesting experience at Midtowne Spa in LA this week. I’m the 2nd floor darkroom/GH room with benches and a mattress. Hot guy walking around clothed. Wouldn’t let anyone get close. I spend time getting him to allow me to touch him, first in clothes, then he drops pants and I go to town sucking

Guys who had ignored him start to gather and it soon becomes apparent that he has a really nice cock.   I shift us over to the mattress and he begins to raw fuck me. All of a sudden, a much younger bottom sits  down next to me on the mattress and starts feeling my top’s cock in my ass and rubbing his balls. Next, he’s making out with the top while the guy is still breeding me

Couple minutes later, pretty boy flops down next to me ass up and guess what?  My guy pulls out and starts fucking the other guy. I was so pissed, I wanted to slap the guy. 

Does this qualify as cock blocking?  Or elder abuse, lol?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Daddyslut4use said:

I had an interesting experience at Midtowne Spa in LA this week. I’m the 2nd floor darkroom/GH room with benches and a mattress. Hot guy walking around clothed. Wouldn’t let anyone get close. I spend time getting him to allow me to touch him, first in clothes, then he drops pants and I go to town sucking

Guys who had ignored him start to gather and it soon becomes apparent that he has a really nice cock.   I shift us over to the mattress and he begins to raw fuck me. All of a sudden, a much younger bottom sits  down next to me on the mattress and starts feeling my top’s cock in my ass and rubbing his balls. Next, he’s making out with the top while the guy is still breeding me

Couple minutes later, pretty boy flops down next to me ass up and guess what?  My guy pulls out and starts fucking the other guy. I was so pissed, I wanted to slap the guy. 

Damn. Discourteous for sure, I would t necessarily call that cock blocking.

You got to kinda expect group sex at a spa/sauna. Sometimes we lose out, happens to everyone. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

We have all of those types in great numbers here in the PNW. My least favorite is "message guy" that knows at least "1001 ways to have sex where no one even has to touch anyone else's icky dick." After 15 years of hearing them from numerous men I'm out of there before they can finish describing the 1st way. Like "the handcuffer" what he really wants is someone to hang out with. I've really pissed a few "handcuffers" off when they had sex with me before I realized that was their intent. Hanging out is not in the implied contract for hookup sex.

I just had an experience with “message guy” a few weeks ago. This you get cute white jock comes to the cruising spot and we start talking. Message guy comes up and asks “am Interrupting?”  I said not at all. So message guy whisks him away. Jock guy asked if i wanted to come along, I politely declined.

After about 30 minutes. Message guys is still doing his thing. Jock guys has this “save me” look in his eyes, so I go over, and jock starts to give me head. I rub his ass and head that whimpering every top loves to hear.

Long story short, it turns into a full on orgy with message guy standing there to the side with his cock in his pants about to explode. He still to prideful to participate, and he’s full of anger, but it’s so hot, he has to watch. Here we are doing whatever to this hottie and he’s sitting there with his hard dick in pants on some “I’m too hot for this” attitude. The whole thing was hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Daddyslut4use said:

That doesn't irk me near as much as a cocksucker that comes up to suck or get sucked by someone I've just invested long time convincing him to either fuck or get fucked. Invariably they pop up and offer just as the penetration is about to take place, here in Portland odds are heavily in the cocksuckers favor.

Need to come up with an interesting name for this one, but here goes mine:

At sex clubs and cruise spots, I'm exclusively a bottom.  I wear a jockstrap or ass-less briefs to expose the part of me that I want exposed.  But the sheer number of times I've had other bottoms walk over and try to whip my cock out of that jock or briefs is alarming.  I appreciate the attention, yes, but I'm not interested in being forced to perform an act that I'm not interested in performing.  These same guys will instantly become a "handcuffer" when a top comes over to play with me.

• Upvote 1

On 7/24/2022 at 6:26 AM, Daddyslut4use said:

Cock blocking and a T..t. what ever happened to brotherly bottom code? Wait turn..

Sometimes if that happens, I stand on their feet or Fart on the way out.

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Door closer. 

This one blows my mind that someone can be so desperate and petty. i've been at an ABS doing GH sex and have had a guy come through and close the doors to the booths on either side of my booth so others will think them occupied. 

That smacks of someone either uncertain of their own skills, or simply unable to compete with yours. Very small of them.

• Like 2

Not exactly a cock blocker, but can be a time waster. Guys who do have sex but only occasionally, but like to go out cruising every day.

Several years ago I had a fairly extreme example, there was a versatile guy, my type and a great fuck that I hooked up with at an adult theater. He was there every time I was there for months on end, but most of the time he only jacked off. I eventually found out he only allowed himself to have sex once a week, even though he went to the adult theater almost every day. After I learned that little tidbit, I could ask him if he had fucked with anyone yet this week and just ignore him if his answer was yes.

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Door closer. 

This one blows my mind that someone can be so desperate and petty. i've been at an ABS doing GH sex and have had a guy come through and close the doors to the booths on either side of my booth so others will think them occupied. 

Given where you live in the PNW, I'm more inclined to say just petty. They likely don't actually want to have sex with anyone, so they aren't desperate in the sexual sense. Although, if they are cruising for the sake of cruising and someone has sex with you and leaves they can't cruise them anymore.

I have to more to add:

The politician: This guy goes around and tries to convince people as he can to not fuck you. He usually has really low self-esteem or a strong political or racial viewpoint. He doesn’t like______ and he will convince other guys why they should like____ either. This can also roll over into handcuffing or the Chatter Box, As his main intention is to see you not fuck.

The Damper- This is they guy who shows up with a bad or elitist attitude. He usually has some dour look on his face, with the main intent decreasing the sexual energy. He may actually watched you have sex or fool around, but he will never engage. He will keep his towel on, stay clothed at sex parties; or roan the trails eternally. He hast to show you that he is just above it all, and his intent is to kill the mood for everyone else. 

• Upvote 1

I think in a lot of cases the cock blockers are the guys that want and need the attention that comes from the chase. Even here on BZ there are threads and replies that say they love the chase, but really don't care as much about the actual sex act itself. The cock blockers in most cases are guys that either never connect and complete the act or only do so as a last resort to keep the other cruisers attention. I know it quite often feels like they get off on preventing the rest of us from actually connecting and completing the act, but I can at least hope that isn't their actual intent.

The other problem is that on the rare occasions they do actually connect and try to complete the act, is that they are so inhibited that don't learn how great the act feels, which only reinforces their emphasis on the chase.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1