Is it rape if your ass is super loose?

Japbtm

If you force yourself on him it is rape no matter how loose his hole. Even if he is at a fuck club bent over or in a sling and he says no thanks and you enter him anyway it is rape. The only situation I can think of where it is impossible to qualify as rape is if he has his ass pressed up against a glory hole.

• Like 1

i certainly would say loose hole as nothing to do with rape! but i will add that forced sex that i have experienced for me was the best sex of my life!

43 minutes ago, mikeboi1 said:

i certainly would say loose hole as nothing to do with rape! but i will add that forced sex that i have experienced for me was the best sex of my life!

Same here--- Honestly my "son" loves to force the ones that are curious but undecided. None start out loose.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2022 at 2:48 PM, Japbtm said:

Just a random thought but is it rape if your hole is super loose and you can barely feel it? Idk sorry if offend anyone. 

Let's try the substitution test and see...

"Is it murder when it's really easy to kill someone you want dead painlessly?"  <== Definitely murder.

"Is it rape if your hole is super loose and you can barely feel it?"  <== Definitely rape.

I find it hard to believe you're asking a serious question.

• Upvote 1

I assume the part about the hole being super loose isn’t the point of the question (if we take this as a serious question at all) but rather the part about whether you feel it or not. The supposition being that someone with a super-loose hole wouldn’t feel a forced entry is highly debatable, but if we just take the question as asking: “If you don’t feel discomfort from a forced penetration, is it a rape?” the answer is still - of course it is, Sherlock.

What defines rape isn’t the degree of sensation the victim suffers from the violation, but the fact that the violator has acted without consent. If a burglar robs you in your sleep, you’ve still been robbed, even if you weren’t aware of it at the time.

The framing of the question with the “loose ass” qualifier does, however, reek of the kind of victim-shaming employed by rapists and their enablers to shunt the blame for their odious actions onto victims they would have us believe were “asking for it” or “deserved it”.