Does any of u practices sounding?

Sharp-edge

Ditto info and warnings about bacteria and infection. i seem particularly vulnerable to urinary tract infection (UTI). Even though i'm a nurse and know how to do sterile technique, i got a UTI when i made a vid for a Man who was long distance and online, we had several D/s kinks in common and one was He  wanted me to be catheterized. He had a fantasy of cathing Himself and inserting the exit end of the cath deep inside of me so His piss would naturally empty into my gut, and then He wanted to drink my pee. The idea was He was using my body to "distill" His piss.  

Thing is, when your hormones get racing, and we are talking inserting things into the urethra for sexual reasons, it's very easy to break sterile technique and introduce bacteria. 

Sounding can turn into a sort of fucking your penis thing, which means not just inserting the sound, but pushing it in and out. Each time you push the sound in, there is a risk of introducing bacteria.  Cleaning the equipment is only half the sterile technique, you also have to sterilize the tip of the penis and the hands that are inserting it. Once you touch anything outside the "sterile field," sterile technique is broken and rest of infection increases. 

That said sounding can be another way to stimulate the prostate. The prostate gland surrounds the urethra so it can infuse seminal fluid into semen, so it can be manipulated and stimulated via the urethra. 

While i understand the appeal, for me emotionally/psychologically, i see a cock as a penetrative organ. i like when a Man doesn't see mine as such. i suppose with the right approach, a Top could use it as a way of penetrating me, but it's hard for me to imagine because it would be using my penis for pleasure and i like being conditioned to only using my hole as a receptive organ for Cock.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I can't say I would endorse self-sounding, since there's a potential for harm without an experienced D at the helm, but that might be an incompletely-thought-out notion.

Tsk. Sir! I’m surprised at such a comment from you. Allow me to gently remind you that submissives are men, not children, and we are quite experienced at handling our own genitalia. Indeed, the notion that any Dominant would understand my body’s response to pain or any sort of manipulation better than I would myself is laughable. And to be candid, if I were to make a recommendation to someone wanting to try sounding but nervous about it, I would recommend he have a submissive apply it on him rather than a Dominant. I would much rather have it done by someone who has had a foot of steel down his own cock first.

5 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

He had a fantasy of cathing Himself and inserting the exit end of the cath deep inside of me so His piss would naturally empty into my gut, and then He wanted to drink my pee. The idea was He was using my body to "distill" His piss.

Well. Just when you think you’ve heard it all. At first I thought you were going to tell us he was trying to use a catheter to introduce his urine into your bladder, and I was relieved when I realized that wasn’t the case - but still

20 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Well. Just when you think you’ve heard it all. At first I thought you were going to tell us he was trying to use a catheter to introduce his urine into your bladder, and I was relieved when I realized that wasn’t the case - but still

lol, yep, heard (and honestly had) that fantasy too, but never done it. i hate UTI's and that's just asking for one, but as you say: "still...."

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Tsk. Sir! I’m surprised at such a comment from you

Yes, yes ... I know the comment wouldn't apply to you, and added a short escape clause at the end*.  That was more directed to the poster of the thread, who seemed unfamiliar with sounding (as well as spelling).  Any Bd/Sm gear can be dangerous if the experimenter/beginner doesn't know how to use them safely.  I don't disagree that a submissive - in the sense you're using the term - are generally men (i.e. with no small amount of experience under their (chastity) belt), but the poster doesn't seem to fit that at all.  

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

better than I would myself is laughable

Of course it is, in your case.  You are eminently capable in the arts of B/d & S/m.  Precious few men have your reservoir of experience to draw upon though, and where these kinds of sexual interactions are involved, I will always err on the side of caution, hoping that no one actually harms himself.  Actually, asking an experienced submissive to show the newbie the ropes is an excellent idea, which didn't occur to me.  Not every B/d S/m Top/M. would have the patience - or even the inclination  - to do it - particularly with a newbie.  If the Universe decided to bestow an enormous gift upon our poster, it would indeed be you who would have the pleasure of introducing a new boy to the thrills of B/d & S/m.  

As always, thanks for the incisive reply.

*I thought I might hear something from - oh - a man exceptionally well-experienced in these matters, generous-of-heart and body, caring for others, but I don't think he likes hearing about it, so ..... 😉

I don't "practice" sounding but I have had it done to me few times during CBT sessions.  I found that it was very stimulating and turned me on a great deal.  BUT, one time it caused me to pee blood for a day.  Also as for doing it alone the proper sounds are pretty expensive and I haven't found the need to spend that kind of money.  Of course if a top wanted to do it to me I wouldn't object. 

to the OP, I have been sounding for over 10 years and have an extensive collection of shapes, sizes and materials. The description of allowing gravity to let it fall in is good advice. Another thing to be advised of is one may logically think a small diameter to start would be the way to go, the smaller diameters are also easier to injure one self--I would recommend going as large as you are comfortable with to reduce the risk of injury. 

On 8/3/2022 at 10:30 AM, ErosWired said:

I might add that my former Master used to say that anything a man said “never” to, he would have him doing it within seven sessions. I was always a little skeptical of that, but to be fair, this is a man who persuaded me to let him run a .18 gauge needle through each of my testicles.

In light of the “sad” reaction this previous mention elicited above, and given the admittedly extreme nature of the activity, I feel I should hasten to mention that this was by no means a cruel or abusive act done by coercion or against my will. It came only after years of a complex Dominant/submissive relationship based on a mutual interest in experimental training, and a deep mutual trust developed over many, many scenes. Plus, he was trying to achieve a specific goal in my training, and employed unconventional methods throughout, with my full participation. The scene mentioned above was in fact a moment of significant success for both of us, and one in which I took pride as a submissive - I just don’t recommend it to anyone else.

This all may seem somewhat tangential to the OP’s inquiry, but I think it worth mentioning in terms of the divergence we often encounter when men in the “vanilla” sexual sphere encounter practices more normally found on the fringes, in the kink/fetish community and/or the BSDM lifestyle (the two are not always mutually inclusive).

In my experience, men with little exposure to practices beyond traditional sex acts may find themselves curious - sometimes intensely - about a practice like sounding, but feel inhibited about trying it because of a sense that it’s what “those people” do. They needlessly deprive themselves of mind-broadening experiences because of either a misconception, a lack of information, stigma about kink or BDSM, or a combination of these.

When I encounter such men, I try to reassure them that trying something like sounding is very like trying a new ride at an amusement park. It’s an adventure, and when it’s over, you go home - you don’t have to live in the amusement park from then on. But if you like it, you can always come back.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Sounding can turn into a sort of fucking your penis thing, which means not just inserting the sound, but pushing it in and out. Each time you push the sound in, there is a risk of introducing bacteria.

Bearing this in mind, best practice involves not completely removing the sound from the cock on the out-draw, but stopping just before exit and then dropping back inward again. If one only removes the sound completely in order to switch to a different size (sterile) sound, one minimizes the potential for incidental contamination.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I cleaned out a trailer a while back and found several used  catheters,  brought them home and I could see dried urine inside them, I couldn't resist cleaning the outside of it with my tongue,  the guy that used them had died a few years back, so I was tasting a dead man's piss and cock,, they were about 2 feet long and big as round as #2 pencil ✏️,  I had to wank to these,  I had probably 10 of them,  I just layed them around me as I was lubeing up , I was wanking and tongue 👅 bathing them , I so wanted to slide on in and deep  but was afraid of getting a infection cause I can't afford to go to the doctor,  but anyway,  I did take a few about a inch or so,  It was all I could do not to just let it go, as I was massaging my cock it was crawling into my  piss hole,  I wanted it  so bad , kinda regret not doing it  now  😞

• 1 month later...

I love being sounded, and have been sounded in many different ways:

Being stretched by thicker and thicker sounds in the beginning, later being sounded by multiple sounds simultaneously.

Also electro sounds, especially when they are (basic science) only partial inserted, tremendous discomfort, but I love it.

Also insertions protruding my bladder entrance and inside, amazing feeling.. anyone who wants to tyry or do this to me.. You are welcome Sir. 

• 8 months later...
13 minutes ago, Sharp-edge said:

It seems there is not a single guy in Greece (spare me) that is into it.

I would suggest that is unlikely.  I'm not all that familiar with the current state of the cultural repressions in your country, but if you explore some of the sites related to Leathermen, Leathersex, sexual "toys" (which sounds definitely are not), B/d or S/m play, you may discover some resources to investigate.  It that turns up anything of interest, take care to investigate the Top thoroughly.  This kind of sexual interaction can be dangerous, if entered into without the proper pre-scene negotiations.  

Good luck !!