Is any of this real?

virginpig14

As BareLover666 mentioned only a few hours ago, and which I will enlarge upon:

So don't use rubbers.  I haven't used one for decades.  Instead, get on PReP.  Get the inoculations against the various std's that come right along with the pleasures of raw sex.  Once you're fully vaccinated with all available preventive meds, and on PReP, you will have taken every possible precaution there is to take against illness.  At that point, you will be able to decide whether to jump into the whirling vortex of mating men, be celibate, or something in-between.  Understand that the more raw Cock you take, the more std's will find their way to your body.  Consider it as a trade-off between what you feel you need to do to be whole, and the inevitable sexual bugs that will surely come your way.  Only you can decide where you fit on that spectrum, so take all the time you need to come to terms with the thrills and the occasional unwelcome-but-treatable price to be paid.  

Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, 11bi11guy said:

All of my posts are true. I didn’t join this site because I wanted to write fiction or be an author; I joined this site because I wanted to confess.

Why would you want to confess?

This is not the Catholic Church, nobody is going to offer forgiveness or redemption and as long as you have consensual sex with adults there's no fucking problem. imho.

3 hours ago, 11bi11guy said:

All of my posts are true. I didn’t join this site because I wanted to write fiction or be an author; I joined this site because I wanted to confess.

Bless me for I have sinned, and oh it felt SO amazing that I want to go back and do it even more. 😄 😆

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

This is not the Catholic Church, nobody is going to offer forgiveness or redemption and as long as you have consensual sex with adults there's no fucking problem. imho.

True. But the discussions that emerge from it can be ever so entertaining and become fodder for future activities. If he wants to confess, nothing's stopping him in the Church of the Perpetual Breeder. 🤣😂

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

It was somewhat tongue-in-cheek. I grew up Catholic—hence my subversive use of the term “confess,” because fuck organized religion and fuck the idea of a creator who gives a damn what or who I do with my genitals as long as consenting adults are involved.

But there are also many versions of what it means to confess. I had to get over a lot of that Catholic guilt to accept and love myself for who I am. As a bi man with a religious conservative family married to a woman from a judgmental conservative family, living in a conservative state with conservative friends, I didn’t feel like I had anyone in my life I could tell. That eventually changed, partly because of this site. I was able to slowly tell my family and friends, even to the point where I lost family and friends to different degrees. I’m not looking for forgiveness from anyone else. But telling my story to someone, anyone, was freeing.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

Confession is good for the soul. But note that telling that one has committed wrongdoing is only one definition of confess. It can also mean to reluctantly acknowledge something that makes on ashamed or embarrassed, even if there’s nothing actually wrong about it; doing so can make it possible to reach a healthy level of self-acceptance. Also, confess can simply mean to declare one’s faith - and in this case, the declaration may simply be a belief in the glory of barebacking.

• Like 2

Is any of this real? Very good question, The answer in short form is yes and no. There’s no possible way to verify every post made, which leaves the final decision to “us” the reader. 
you can read each post and decide whether the poster is embellishing the facts or being truthful or you can read it and go “Damn! That was hot” and look for another.

Sites like this is for individuals to wave their standard and go this is me! Whether they’re actually living that lifestyle. Some can and it’s great and wonderful and then there are those who can’t be as open and there’s no shame in that. But here they have a voice

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 11bi11guy said:

That eventually changed, partly because of this site

It can be very freeing to know that there are tens and tens of thousands of other men, just like you, who have gone through the crucible, and managed to come out the other side in relatively good shape.  Truth is truth, and even if ours is uncomfortable to some, it's still our truth.  Kudos, 11bi11guy.  Not everyone gets to a better place, but we're glad you did.  Not everyone can smell the bullshit and get rid of it, but many of us can.  Knowing that there are so many other men out there that have, and are willing to help is pretty fantastic.  We're glad you're here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Confession is good for the soul. But note that telling that one has committed wrongdoing is only one definition of confess. It can also mean to reluctantly acknowledge something that makes on ashamed or embarrassed, even if there’s nothing actually wrong about it; doing so can make it possible to reach a healthy level of self-acceptance. Also, confess can simply mean to declare one’s faith - and in this case, the declaration may simply be a belief in the glory of barebacking.

To expand on this, I remember finding this site and feeling like I could finally talk about the things that sexually fulfill me without being judged by assholes on the internet. As someone who had no real friends growing up and none as an adult, being able to talk openly about my urge to have anal sex all the time was like being set free. After being forced into counseling as a teenager because my fetishes were considered damaging (nothing illegal at all), I found a mostly judgement free place to talk about grindr hookups and explore my watersports fetish.

It was like having the friend I always longed for but never had the ability to find.

Some of it, not all of it is real. Enough of it is real to gain some camaraderie with guys who are as promiscuous and uninhibited as I am. It has kind of kept me going over the last 2 and a half years while being stuck in no fuck land due to the pandemic.

I suspect that not everting posted here is real. But I can say that everything I’ve posted is. I have hidden my entire bi life from my wife and family. 
I look forward to being able express myself here so what I give you here is 100% real. Can’t say my wife gets full real from me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bimarried001 said:

I suspect that not everting posted here is real. But I can say that everything I’ve posted is. I have hidden my entire bi life from my wife and family. 
I look forward to being able express myself here so what I give you here is 100% real. Can’t say my wife gets full real from me. 

Ditto here as to being authentic. 

12 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Some of it, not all of it is real. Enough of it is real to gain some camaraderie with guys who are as promiscuous and uninhibited as I am. It has kind of kept me going over the last 2 and a half years while being stuck in no fuck land due to the pandemic.

This ^ pretty much says it all.  The pandemic was particularly awful for guys who have anonymous sex all the time.  I was lucky enough to have a covid-buddy who I trusted to get through it, but one buddy was almost nothing compared to before covid.  It wasn't until that was mostly over that I came across BZ, and, for me at least, it's a great place to read other guy's thoughts, share mine, and feel like I'm just another guy amongst a bunch of buddies.  

• Like 2