Need an Always Ready Backup!

Just realized tonight (after another guy canceled at the last minute on plans we'd made in advance) that I don't have anyone I can call or text and say, "I need some NOW!" and more often than not they are available. So I need to rectify that situation.

If you are in the South Bay, and are generally available, HMU! And FTR, I don't mind waiting if you've got other guys lined up to breed you. (Check out my username.) I like all races, most builds, and prefer 40+ (but that's not a hard and fast rule). I'd prefer you didn't need to party in order to play, but that's also not a hard and fast rule. The hairier the better, but naturally smooth is cool too! Good kissers to the front of the line! And if you regularly smell and taste of sex, I might marry you! (Give me sex funk over soap or cologne EVERY day of the week!) I'm not really into cigarette smokers, but if you've got other qualities, we can probably work that out. I prefer to host.

You can also be a regular though and not just a backup! And if you can regularly bring me a cumhole whenever we hookup, again, I might marry you! (Don't worry. You would be encouraged to take as many loads from other men as you want/can so I can enjoy your cumhole whenever we get together.)

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

As a bottom I always have a backup. I have had tops cancel at last minute. So when I set up meets i try to time it right were i could have two or three meets. I will time it so i have a few hours for each but if one goes down I let the other meets I have more and eairler time.  Most of the time it works.

Have had to cancel meets because the one meet I'm at with is so good i will stay for hours.  

I'm such a pig! Lol

On 8/10/2022 at 12:01 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

Just realized tonight (after another guy canceled at the last minute on plans we'd made in advance) that I don't have anyone I can call or text and say, "I need some NOW!" and more often than not they are available. So I need to rectify that situation.

If you are in the South Bay, and are generally available, HMU! And FTR, I don't mind waiting if you've got other guys lined up to breed you. (Check out my username.) I like all races, most builds, and prefer 40+ (but that's not a hard and fast rule). I'd prefer you didn't need to party in order to play, but that's also not a hard and fast rule. The hairier the better, but naturally smooth is cool too! Good kissers to the front of the line! And if you regularly smell and taste of sex, I might marry you! (Give me sex funk over soap or cologne EVERY day of the week!) I'm not really into cigarette smokers, but if you've got other qualities, we can probably work that out. I prefer to host.

You can also be a regular though and not just a backup! And if you can regularly bring me a cumhole whenever we hookup, again, I might marry you! (Don't worry. You would be encouraged to take as many loads from other men as you want/can so I can enjoy your cumhole whenever we get together.)

I think that being a sub bottom, it would be very hot for me to be a top’s backup bottom ready at his call and knowing that I’m just his second string enhancing my subservient status.