Kissing

Bottom Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Kissing is pretty high up my list - to be honest I don’t really enjoy a good fuck all that much without it.  Being on my back with a guy kissing me and teasing my hole with his wet cock.  Him sliding in at that point is so hot - only to be beaten when he shoots his load deep inside.

• 2 months later...

For me there has to be kissing, if the top isn’t into kissing there won’t be a meet. I think of kissing as the gateway drug to all things sexual. From experience if the kiss isn’t good then it’s likely nothing else will be good too. 

On 8/12/2022 at 7:19 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I have a top who loves to kiss. When I meet him at the door he kisses with an open mouth. Tongue in my mouth. When we get to the bed he strips and starts kissing again. After sucking both ways he puts a pillow under my ass. He starts kissing again. He still kisses as he unloads his huge load deep in my ass. This happened Thursday I have to admit. It was hot.
Any other bottoms like this 

I love taking him missionary and having him passionately kiss me as he's breeding me!💦💦💦💦💦

• Like 2

I love being kissed while getting fucked. But I leave it up to the top on whether that occurs. Absolutely love when they are plunging their tongue deep in my throat as they blast their cum deep in me.

But one of the hottest kissing while getting fucked moments for me has only happened once. Wish it could happen again, though it was pretty spontaneous the one time it happened.

I was with this top in my marital bed, second meetup with him but first time in bed. It was raw lust right from the get go. He had me prone on my stomach and was just railing away. I could feel his sweat pouring off him onto my back. I was moaning in ecstasy and he suddenly gets in a position where he is still in me on top but his head is now on top of mine and forces my head sidewise. He then starts sticking his tongue out which I took to mean he wanted to kiss. I open my mouth and at first he just lets whatever animalistic amount of saliva in his mouth just pour out and it hits right into my open mouth. At the same time sweat from his brow is dripping everywhere and mixing with his juices. I greedily start lapping it up and finally he is able to lock his mouth on mine sticking is tongue in me as he starts blasting a massive load deep in me. Needless to say we were both a wet sticky sexy mess, laying there panting. In my head I was like what the hell just happened, and holy shit that was hot as fuck. I teased him with my ass that time 2 more times and got him to release all his balls deep. We met quite a bit over time but never had a session like that again.

*Love* kissing. Bodies together, taking turns taking each other and sucking each other's tongues, heaven. It's a great time to explore with your hands and check out what you're about to get. I usually take this opportunity to guide his hands to my cock and balls, then take of his with one of mine while I run my my other over his chest and back. That, or I put his dick into the opening of my boxers so we're both nice and snug in my underwear and we can feel each other getting hard. This entire time I'm basically giving his tongue a blowjob, obviously.

• 1 month later...

I love kissing.   Sex is always better with a man who likes to kiss.   When a top shoves his tongue in my mouth it's a preview to him shoving his cock in my mouth or my ass.   I like to think I'm a good kisser and that my skill as a kisser is a preview of my skill as a cocksucker.   

Once I've been bred,   I have an intense need to be kissed.   I could care less about getting off.   I just want to get kissed while we bask in the after glow of his orgasm and his seed in my hole.

I've been in a group where another bottom and I have kissed while our tops take turns fucking us.  It's such a special bond between a pair of bottoms.   

• Like 1

The young man I was with, we loved kissing and hugging each other.   It was very loving and romantic.   I’m not a good fuckbud.  usually I enjoy the intimacy and the connection and kissing does that for me.   I’d just a quick anon BJ I don’t expect the kissing and connection