How I Became My Baby Brother Bobby's Little Bitch

On 1/8/2023 at 7:11 PM, Calgarybugchaser said:

Fuck, sitting in my truck blowing clouds, vibrator on my crystal clit, and this story pops up.... Fucking brilliant! 

Imagining how those warts will just add extra grip and friction for both 

fuckkkkkkk

On 8/21/2022 at 7:02 PM, TheAficionado said:

Sorry, but I seem to have lost the long-winded, although highly complimentary, version of this note. Here’s the truncated version:

Your story surprised me—it was so well done for a first effort here. I like that attitude Baby Bro Bobby shows, too!

Welcome to the group, BigBroAlex!

Thank you! Just seeing this!

Episode 2: I'm sooooo fuckkkked...

Bobby had always had this thrall over me. 

It was scary. 

I remember when he was really little I was terrified to pick him up or do anything near him because I was afraid I would hurt him.

When he turned 4 or 5 mom would unceremoniously kick open the door to the bathroom—I would invariably shriek because I was usually rubbing one out while taking a bath, just using my thumb and forefinger and squeezing my slicked up snout of foreskin over my cock. 

She's hand him over to me bareass and tell me to bathe him to conserve water and that she was busted tired and walk out.

He'd be facing me between my legs and just stare at me.

I didn't really know how to clean him, I barely could clean my own dirty butt. 

Bobby kept trying to stand up and I'd try and try and grab his fat little chub bod that was as slick as a dolphin and totally terrified he was gonna break his oversized Charlie Brown peanut skull when he caught his footing and managed to balance and stand up in the dirty lukewarm bath water of that vintage porcelain clawfoot tub. 

And he just looked me nearly eye level because of the way I was sitting in it. 

We locked eyes.

Those cold baby blues made me uncomfortable. I felt like he was looking into my soul or something.

It was like I could almost hear him in my head.

I even turned around and looked behind me, certain there must be something there because why else would this demon child be staring like that.

I had turned for a split second and realized out of the corner of my eye that he was about to fall so I went to grab him but the little twerp did this little rocking back and forth move (years later I would see Muhammad Ali on TV and realized that Bobby had done almost the exact two step almost dance move that night).

Then the little twerp cocked his elbow back and punched me in the lip.

Hard.

I fucking bit my lip and bright red blood squirted everywhere. Tt fucking stung. My lips were chapped and I was dried out from being in the tub too long and now they were burning and swelling up.

Bobby had this malevolent grin on his face. And  I swore he said "'s'up fag bro... or was it boy?"

I must've imagined it and he just started giggling.

Later that same night after he fucked me and spit in my face, laying in bed on the mattress I had on the attic bedroom floor,  he had that same look.

I was about to say something... but I wasn't really sure what...

Then Bobby said "S'up fag bro? What do you wanna know?"

Again like I had that night all those years earlier I looked behind me unsure of what was going on and he started giggling.

"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy... big dumb lovable Tommy... yeah you autistic retard I always knew exactly what you were good for."

Then he reached inside his pillowcase and pulled out this huge glass crystal shard about the size of boullion cube. It was balanced on his forefinger that he hocked a big fat wet loogie on. 

"Spread 'em bro."

I didn't even think I just turned around so I was presenting my ass to him, spread my cheeks and instinctively pushed out my hole as he unceremounsously shoved it in as far as he could.

It scraped the fuck out of my balloon knot and all the way along the inside of my colon.

"I'm gonna put some lips on that boy pussy tonight bro."

And all I could do was start slobber-kissing him as the heat took over my body.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Bobby's Evil Look.JPG

On 8/17/2022 at 7:52 PM, onlyraw said:

Damn this is fucking hot - right up to the end when he spits in his face 

and this is why growing up I always wanted a brother 

Nice twist - and very hot that it is a younger not older brother taking charge 

(loved the interruption of the mom coming home and how little brow covered) 

Thanks bro! and finally did a second chapter!

• 2 weeks later...