Favorite posjo

Bottom Jim

9 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

All sound good to me!

I’ll add ‘in a sling’ to that list😜

Not to be too pedantic, but isn't that covered by "on back legs in air"? "In a sling" to me is a location option rather than a body configuration one. After all, you're in the same position whether you're in a sling, on a table, on a bed, on the ground, or whatever.

Granted, the details are a little different - there's typically something to support your legs being up in the air, for instance - but is that really a "position"?

32 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Not to be too pedantic, but isn't that covered by "on back legs in air"? "In a sling" to me is a location option rather than a body configuration one. After all, you're in the same position whether you're in a sling, on a table, on a bed, on the ground, or whatever.

Granted, the details are a little different - there's typically something to support your legs being up in the air, for instance - but is that really a "position"?

I did wonder that as I was posting, but I felt that it was a more ‘vulnerable/more open’ position than just “on back legs in the air”

Being fucked doggie always makes me cum and it's my favorite. But if they guy is really handsome I want to see his face when he nails me and cums 😉

Long sessions have the advantage you can switch positions a few times. I happen to like long sessions because of that.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

I did wonder that as I was posting, but I felt that it was a more ‘vulnerable/more open’ position than just “on back legs in the air”

3 weeks or so ago, I experienced time in a sling and I now find that my favorite position to be fucked. I am cumfortable and my hole is open to be used and I can handle significant time in that position. I am looking forward to experiencing a sling fuck again.

Love being face down with a bunch of pillows under my hips to get my ass up for the top or tops!

But nothing better is getting all strapped into a sling leggs wide open and exposed hole for the tops mercy!

I get hard get typing this in..lol

Whether I am topping or bottoming. So long as there is raw cock up the ass and dumping a load, I’m not going to complain. But for a long session on the bottom, being in a sling is ideal. Not only does a cradle the body but it’s extremely effortless on the legs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

definitely not. getting fucked in a sling you are at the height that is actually calculated to be the best for most guys to fuck you, plus your legs are held back in place by the ankle cuffs so your fuckhole is easily available and on display for fucking. guys can actually see your gaped out fuckhole dripping cum between fucks. the closest think I have found to a sling is getting fucked on picnic tables in parks. pretty much the same height but no leg restraints so the top or the men watching (I love that) have to hold your legs back.plus not nearly as comfortable. a good cumdump can lie in a sling literally all night collecting loads. I have even slept in bathhouse slings, only waking up whenever a guy is fucking me. so for a good powerbottom, in a sling is definitely its own position. I LOVE getting gangbanged in a sling by anonymous strangers. the more the better. plus I love how everyone can see who the cumdumpster in the public sling is but because of the lighting right in my face behind the top I can never really see any of the men breeding me.

fullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.ff34c2f137217cfbc9e152ee089bdfd6.jpegx-fuckbenchslut.thumb.jpg.fefc5a8c4610d0e98a6eb183303d3a5b.jpgBUT  as far as my absolute fave position nothing beats doggystyle. its just so dirty and animalistic like the man is REALLY just using my ass to get himself off and because he can’t see my face I’m not even a person to him. just a fuckhole. PLUS I get to suck cocks while I get fucked which I what I really wanna do when guys are breeding me. you can do that in a sling but not well and not for long, whereas on my hands and knees (preferably on a fuckbench so I’m at perfect fucking height) I can literally suck cocks all day or all night while getting fucked and bred. plus I actually get to fluff my own tops who then slide in rock hard as soon as the last man is finished fucking me. and they even cum faster which means I can get more loads.

Edited by gangbangsuperstar
  • Like 2

Favorite position for getting fucked? They’re all my favorite positions. Only question is which one gives the top the Deepest access to my hole, And that varies from top to top. Otherwise,  I will cast my vote along with others for the sling. Spin me up, lock me up, and fuck me all night.

We used to have small sexclub here in Paris called the Transfert. It was so small that if you didn’t get the sling first everyone fucked standing up. The toilet was even small and always crowded. You could get fuck by 4 or 5 just waiting to piss, or even while pissing 🐷

• Piggy 1