My girlfriend's brother pozzes me.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you like this installment

Amy, from the doorway, let out a catcall. Cody tried to jump up, but with Andy laying on top of him made it difficult. Cody was leaking cum from his well fucked ass.

“Don’t let me interrupt, it looks like you're having more fun with my brother and my ex than you ever did with me.” Amy cajoled him, 

With that i felt Cody’s cock get hard again and poke at my ass. I guided it back into me and Andy slipped his into Cody. We were back into a hot 3way fuck again, and Amy disapeared from the room.

By the end of the night, I fucked Cody once and Andy bred him twice more. Amy watched for a while, but left to go look for more prey. Andy was laying on his back while Cody rode him and I stood on the bed and fed Cody my cock. 

Andy pulled out some poppers and took a huge sniff and then handed them to Cody who expertly took a giant drag on them. Andy reached up pulled Cody back exposing Cody’s ass with Andy’s cock still firmly in place. Andy instructed me to add mine. Cody fought a little, but Andy held the poppers to his nose. 

It was tight, but the more he sniffed those poppers the more he opened up and soon we had both of our cocks in Cody. 

Andy whispered into his ear, “We took your mouth, we took your ass and you are taking our gift.”

“We are going to knock you up, take our gift and then go out and pread it around to whoever you like”

Cody just moaned in agreement. I am not sure he understood what the ‘gift’ he was getting. But he certainly went from straight to gay pretty damn fast. 

After that night with Cody. I woke up chilled to the bone and sweating profusely. I called Amy and Andy and they both rushed over to take care of me. Andy told me I was converting. They both stayed with me for a few days and even Cody came by to see what he was in for in a couple of weeks. 

I guess Amy took him aside and told him what the gift was. I guess he had been working his way through his closeted homophobe gym buddies one-by-one. (Maybe more on his adventures later). While he was there he coaxed me into a blowjob which led to him fucking me. I was in no condition to say no. Hell, even Andy took advantage of me in my weakened state fucking my ass several times a day. Of course, I sucked them clean when I was done. 

Fast Forward a few weeks Cody came down with the “flu”, and we all took advantage of him and surprisingly a lot of the gym studs did too. I guess when Cody decided he was going to get anyone that showed interest in him. He was the manager of the local chain gym that caters to the MILFs, guys with dad-bods and college jocks trying to hold onto their prime. 

He gave me and Andy free memberships. Within a week, we had scoped out about 10 guys we wanted to add to our little club from some hot dads to the college jocks. Amy had some MILFs picked out but that is another story in another forum. 

So Andy being the aggressor picked his first target. Jake a 35 year old, college QB who added about 30lbs since college and was now struggling to get it off. His wife no longer interested in sex. He hit on anything with a pulse. He even flirted with Andy and I knowing we were “friendly” having caught me sucking Andy in the shower. All part of Andy’s plan to get Jake comfortable with the idea of  guys sucking. 

Andy figured if he did not report us to Cody. He was cool with it and maybe even down with it. Sone we learned his gym schedule. He would be there until close on Friday nights. So, we made a deal with Cody for his first conversion to do it at the gym. He was all for it. 

We all toiled away at the weights and cardio making small talk about this and that. Jake avoiding eye-contact with Andy and I as much as possible. Cody locked up for the night and told Jake that he, Amy, Andy and I were going to hang out and hit the sauna and hot tub that was for the exclusive members and drink some beers and he was welcome to stay. 

He tried to say he had no swim trunks and Cody assured him that we were all friends and he would not need them, and with that Amy flashed him her boobs as enticement. He was all-in. 

We all stripped down in the locker room with Andy fluffing his 8inch cock, Cody pumping his seven and me with my six gun leaving Jake with a 10 inch python. No wonder his wife had lost interest. He probably wrecked her everytime he fucked her. 

Cody grabbed us all a beer and we eased into the whirlpool with Amy sitting next to Jake and Andy next to her then Cody and I close-by.  Jake was looking relaxed, but I could tell something was going on underneath the bubbles. Jake looked over at Amy, she just smiled and slipped out of the water. It was then that he realized the hand on his cock was Andy’s, but he did not fight it. His eyes rolled back into his head. Andy had magic hands. Cody convinced him to sit up on the edge of the pool and Jake did. Cody swallowed his cock as far as he could. Andy sucked on his large nuts and I kissed and licked his nipples. Amy, her job was done, She just watched from the corner. 

Cody slowly let his fingers swirl around Jake’s rosebud of a virgin ass. The 4 of us spilled out of the whirlpool and into the sauna. Where I got behind Cody and started to eat his ass. Cody was now throating Jake’s over-sized cock. 

Andy moved me out of the way and spit-roasted Cody for Jake to see. Jake was enjoying his blowjob, but wanted to fuck. Andy pumped into Cody for a good 5 minutes when Jake asked if he could fuck Cody. Andy nodded yes, but not before pumping a toxic load into Cody. 

Cody had Jake lay down on one of the benches then he straddled him and lowered himself down on Jake’s massive tool. I could see Andy’s load dribble down Jake’s member. They were a little awkward in getting their rhythm, but son Jake was slamming his 10 inch pole into Cody’s eager ass. I did my best to eat Jake’s virgin  untainted hole, but I was able to get a finger in him and help him cum a little quicker. 

HE was totally flush from the fuck and the hear of the sauna. So, we scampered into the group showers. Where I got a chance to lick JAke clean and eat his ass a little more. I opened him up for Andy. I got Jake hard again. He was lost in lust. His dick seeing the first action in months. He didn’t care if it was from a man or not. What he was not ready for was Andy's big 8 inch prick up his virgin ass. 

Andy with my help slipped his cock between Jake’s ass cheeks, and slipped some poppers under his nose not giving him a choice but to inhale deep with the help of lube and spit Andy was able to wedge his thick cock into the former college qb’s virgin ass. Jake’s eye show wide-open, his mouth agape. I just had to kiss him. 

He was not repulsed. He even allowed my tongue to explore his mouth while Andy fucked his all too willing ass. Cody lined his cock up with my hole and easily slid into my well deflowered cunt. Andy and Cody both took their time to brutally fuck us both in the group shower. Andy had both hands on Jake’s shoulders as he railed his now all too willing ass. While cody hate fucked my hole. I begged for his poz cum. As Andy impregnated the fertile field of Jake’s ass.  

Before it was all said and done, Jake fucked both Cody and I, Andy and Cody fucked JAke twice each, and i got to clean them all up. 

Within a month or so, more than half of the gym studs were poz and some of the MILFs were as well

Amy and Andy had sites on a bigger prey

I hope you all like this one. It felt forced Sorry 

Joey

• Like 23
  • Piggy 16

• 4 months later...