The Kid gets Pimped out

Hotrawbutt4u

Chapter 24

He walked around behind the Kid The Kid was terrified, he knew the drugs were wearing off and that was a monster that was about to be forced into his ass. He was caught in a dilemma, he didn’t want that up his ass but he also didn’t want to go to jail. 

The Kid said “ I wanted to try to get that in his ass, but please be easy “. The Cop went behind the Kid and pushed the bloated head of his cock between the Kid’s cheeks. He Commented “ Your sloppy enough to maybe get me in you “. The Pressed his cock into the Kid’s ass but met a lot of resistance. The Cop spread open the Kid’s cheeks and pushed harder. The head started splitting open the Kid’s abused hole and began to penetrate. The Pain the Kid felt was unreal. In a strange way he wanted to get him inside him. The Cop asked the Kid “ Do you want me to stop “? The Kid answered “ No. I can do this “. The cop backed off a little and then pushed forward again. He could feel the Kid’s ring opening up and he pulled back again and gabbed the Kid’s hips and pushed into the Kid’s ass. The Head popped in and the shaft sank into the Kid’s now wrecked ass. The Kid’s eyes were wide open and tears were running down his face. It was extremely painful but in a perverse way he wanted this. He needed to see if he cold handle what no one else could. The Cop stared working back and forth. The Cop looked down at the Kid’s obscenely stretched hole. When he pulled back the Hole went with the cock and it looked like it was turning the Kid’s ass inside out. In an excited voice the Cop said “ The is the first ass I have gotten into, your fantastic “. The Cop was slowly pumping in and out as not to Kill the Kid. He felt his cock harden up and he knew he was getting ready to explode. The Kid felt the same thing and the Kid was worried as to how much harder and bigger it would get. The initial pain was not totally gone and now this monster was growing inside him. The Cop said “ Oh Shit “. He knew this was going to be a rough cum because of the tight hot hole he was in. He pulled the Kid’s hips to him and pushed up at the same time. The Kid went ridged, his mouth opened but nothing came out. The sudden massive violation caught him off guard. With the shock of everything he didn’t notice that the cop was unloading a massive load of thick cum in his ass.  He didn’t realize it but the chem piss he received a short time ago was now working on him and it was helping him get through this. The Cop figured the Kid was on something when he looked at his eyes. What he didn’t know what the extent of the mixed cocktails the kid had in him.

The Cop pulled out and the Cum poured out of the Kid’s ass and down his thighs. The Cop used the Kid’s soiled briefs to clean his cock off. He told the Kid that he was one of the best crack whores he has meet. He also said he suspected he was earning some money tonight also.

The Kid walked home that way, staying to the shadows when a car came up. He had time to think and remembered that the Handler said he wanted to get to the Kid next weekend, and that he already had some ‘ Clients’ setup for him.

He hoped that he would be able to get home without running into someone but dressed the way it was, Or wasn’t, he wasn’t sure

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

On 11/5/2022 at 2:31 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

The Cop unbuckled his pants and pulled out the fattest cock he had ever seen. It was very black, about seven inches long but it was a lot thicker than any beer can. It looked bigger than a 40 which is huge. He thought he would need to use both hands just to get around it.

Could it be something like that?

Posted by @hornynhungspacer.png[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/gallery/image/99158-img33jpg/

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Chapter 25

The Kid walked home that way, staying to the shadows when a car came up. He had time to think and remembered that the Handler said he wanted to get to the Kid next weekend, and that he already had some ‘ Clients’ setup for him.

He hoped that he would be able to get home without running into someone but dressed the way it was, Or wasn’t, he wasn’t sure

The Kid’s brain was still not comprehending everything that went on or said. IN the past he didn’t remember a lot of stuff, Only the fun parts. The comedowns were never bad but for some reason he was starting to feel that dreaded feeling. He knew that most of his butt was showing so he tried to cover more by pulling his T shirt down, in the process he ripped the shirt and made it worse. More of his near naked body was showing.

He was a few doors form his apartment complex and was feeling like he would make it home with out any issues. He didn’t know what time it was, but he thought he could see some light from the east. A guy stepped out from between the buildings. He blocked the Kid’s path and said “ You put on a pretty good show tonight Kid “. They were in the shadows, and he couldn’t make out who the guy was. The Kid didn’t say anything, he wondered if the guy was at the park. The Guy pulled the Kid over between the apartments and grabbed the Kid’s crotch through what use to be his ’ whitey titties ‘. Now they hardly were staying up and his limp cock would hang out the side every once in a while. The guy felt the Limp cock and smiled and said “ Yeah, Those drugs can really kill a hardon, but they cam make the play a lot more fun”. The Kid was starting to know what he was talking about. He never had this issue in the past, he wasn’t sure why it was this time. When the guy grabbed his cock and nuts it almost hurt, his cock was never so sensitive. At the same time the guy reached behind the Kid to examine the damage that was done to this Kid’s hole. The guy had problems getting the Kid’s undies down so he ripped them Off. In reality the underwear was so stretched and worn it didn’t take much. The material fell down between the Kid’s legs, one again, leaving him naked from the waist down. The Guy grabbed the Kid’s cock and nuts roughly and at the same time started probing the Kid’s very sore hole. The Kid winced in pain but at the same time his muscle memory kicked in and he arched his back to allow better access to his rump. The guy heard and felt the Kid’s reaction and said “ Yeah, that’s a good little whore. Your little cunt is sore but you want more “. The guy cold tell that the Kid was hurting some and didn’t want to cause to much more damage to him. He could also feel some of the cum and chem cocktail still in his butt. He looked into the Kid’s eyes and then kissed him on the Lips, he pushed his tongue into the Kid’s mouth. This caught the Kid off guard, and he didn’t know what to make of this. The Kid’s soft cock immediately stared to come to life The Guy felt this, and He chuckled at this. The guy got excited and turned the Kid around and pinned him up against a wall of the building. He pulled out his cock and hugged the Kid from behind. The Kid could feel the guy nibbling on his ear and at the same time his cock was bumping against the Kid’s cheeks. This actually excited the Kid and he once again arched his back. That was all it took and the guy’s cock probed into the Kid’s loose hole. Even though the guy’s cock wasn’t very big, probably one the small side, It felt huge in his sore hole.

The guy whispered in the Kid’s ear that he didn’t have a lot of time to play so it would need to be a quicky this time. The Guy pumped for a few minutes and then said “ Hear it comes “. With that he shot is load in this Kid’s ass. The Kid could feel the warm liquid in his ass and leaking around the cock in him and dripping on his nuts and down the inside of his thighs. The Kid shivered with excitement, and he wasn’t sure why. The guy said “ Now that I know you are next door, we are going to have all sorts of fun “. He pulled out of the Kid and patted him on the ass. He also said “ I am not sure how many of my friends saw your little show but a special friend of mine wants party with you”. The guy told the Kid about the guy and that he would really get him fucked up. He also told the Kid that they guy knew the Kid also and would be ‘ Having “ him over soon. He told him that the guy actually built a special breeding place in his basement where he would shoot up the Kid and then have friends in to use his bottom. The ended it with “ After all, you wouldn’t want your cute girl friend finding out “. The Guy pulled his pants up and went down the sidewalk to his place. The Kid walked to his flat hoping that no one else would see him. It was already light and anyone up in the early morning hour would be able to see him and his naked bubble butt.

The Kid knew that this was only the beginning. He didn’t think he would have any choice as to what and when he would be putting out. In a perverse way he liked the idea.

With what the Cop and his Handler had said, and now this guy, he realized that he was now nothing more than a crack whore and prostitute to be used by everyone, just for some more ‘ good feelings ‘.

The End

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Epilog

The sobering side

This was just a story about guys exploring more sides of their sexuality. It is meant for enjoyment only and not a guide to the dark side. Anyone that has done chems know how dangerous it can be and how it could lead their victim down the path to destruction.

That said, I hope you enjoyed this installment. Please let me know how you liked it and your favorite parts. This will help me with the next installment of The Kid.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Personally would prefer to keep it gay, however if you do want to go down the bi/str8 route I wouldn't see it provided it was in the dedicated bi/str8 forums.

I personally love the stealth bumping, I find that a real turn on and love when guys just decide to do it to me.

Would love more chem piss, maybe spit roasting the boy with both guys pissing in each end, maybe washing down a tablet or bomb and the other melting some shards.

He also needs to ve stretched open more and fisted. Would love to read about someone having a shard covered hand and just pushing in deep getting that burn right inside him 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Thank you.

I hope to get a little more feedback from others. I want to make sure most readers are not getting tired of the kid.

I am already starting on the next journey but want to see if it is worth it

I’m sure it will be - and having the kid being a protagonist in his gf’s destruction gives you an additional dimension.