Audio hypno/subliminal?

pervinmt

Hey guys.

Wonder who can help out? Before all the sites did their big purges, there used to be hot audio hypno/subliminal vids where over sounds of sex a voice would intone messages like, "you love cock, you're a slut, you crave bareback sex." Shit like that. They were way hot. I want to hopefully use this with someone in the near future, but can't seem to find them anymore. Does anyone know where to find some? Or have direct links? Would love the help my BZ friends!!

• Like 1

I've always loved Rainbow Rhombs Slutify which can be found on xhamster.com It sounds like what you are looking for - over 25 minutes long of hot guys being fucked with the voice over you described

Edited by slavetoy4u2use
Typo

On 8/31/2022 at 5:50 AM, slavetoy4u2use said:

I've always loved Rainbow Rhombs Slutify which can be found on xhamster.com It sounds like what you are looking for - over 25 minutes long of hot guys being fucked with the voice over you described

Thank you so much. I will check it out!

There are several by this creator on xhamster:

xhamster.com/videos/gay-faggot-training-11337893

They’re videos, and are best with the visuals, but I’ve also just listened to the audio. They definitely have a binaural component.

The insidious thing about them is that I can’t tell whether I simply agree with what they’re telling me, or if they’re actually reshaping my self-perception.

There used to be a hypno site that had maybe dragon in its name (they even had swag - still have the key chain I bought with a nice dragon design)

but then they did a site update and I got busy and when I went back to look for them I couldn’t get in

i did down load these two audio sessions that were for working out - great deep voice telling me to push harder - to do another rep

if anyone remembers the site (it was probably 15 years ago) I would love to find it again 

On 8/31/2022 at 5:50 AM, slavetoy4u2use said:

I checked it out. It's very close to what I'm looking for. Not a fan of the reverb in the voice though

5 hours ago, ErosWired said:

There are several by this creator on xhamster:

xhamster.com/videos/gay-faggot-training-11337893

They’re videos, and are best with the visuals, but I’ve also just listened to the audio. They definitely have a binaural component.

The insidious thing about them is that I can’t tell whether I simply agree with what they’re telling me, or if they’re actually reshaping my self-perception.

Yes, this is EXACTLY the stuff I'm looking for! Thank you so much! I don't know why it's so hard to search for. 

24 minutes ago, pervinmt said:

Yes, this is EXACTLY the stuff I'm looking for! Thank you so much! I don't know why it's so hard to search for. 

Note that using “hypno” as a search term on xhamster gets you little or nothing. The way I recommend you find similar ones is follow the link I supplied to that video, then scroll beneath it to the ‘Related Videos’ section. Their algorithm for grouping similar materials seems pretty good for this. Most of that guy’s material is basically the same style, with the same voice.

• Thanks 1