total

mouth vs. facial  

340 members have voted

1. 1. mouth vs. facial

• splatter!
    • eat!
    • both!
    • none/always ass!

Love savoring a mouthful of goo, but also love it ALL OVER my face if an audience is gonna see it, like at a party or in a bar. Major bukkake fetish here. I also love stepping out of a dirty bookstore booth into a crowded hallway with a beard full of goo -- maybe little ropes of cocksnot dangling off my beard -- for other customers and bookstore employees to see and comment on. "What a fuckin whore."

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Well, when cumming in my boy pussy is out of option, the only other way I can absorb top's nourishing load is let him shoot down my throat. 

And I wrote 'throat' on purpose, because I find more downgrading on comparison when bottom/sub is allowed to taste top's delicious semen in his mouth. That could be done opportunitly as a reward. Cumming in throat requires top to shove his cock deep inside bottom mouth and if lucky, prevent him from breathing. It's just cold feeding. 

• 1 month later...

Prefer to swallow but love a facial as well.  I let the guy decide, whatever gets him off works for me.  If you're gonna splatter me have a good aim... nothing worse than a spurt missing it's target.  If I'm getting fucked I prefer a guy pull out rather than breed me, load running down my leg isn't nearly as fun as a load exploding in my  mouth.  

I hate facials.  For a start, it seems like a waste.  But mostly I just hate getting cum in my eyes.  Maybe that’s because I wear contacts, I dunno.  Tbh, if you’re not going to plant it deep in one of my two holes, then wank off into a cup and I’ll decide what to do with it later.

• Like 1

For me it depends on the situation and the top. If I know he’s going to give it to me more than once, I like it on my face so I feel extra slutty as he or another top is pounding my ass while I have a load on my face. If I like the top or he asks me to, I’ll happily swallow his load. Also if it’s in an area or situation where having it on my face would not be a good idea, obviously I’ll swallow it. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Davidc said:

In the bottoms ass , but if spit roasting and the other top cums in the bottoms  mouth I’ll tell the bottom not to swallow it but spit it in to my hand and I’ll use it as extra lube.

Perfect. All loads end up where they belong.