mouth vs. facial  

340 members have voted

1. 1. mouth vs. facial

• splatter!
    • eat!
    • both!
    • none/always ass!

Guest ukcumpig

As a POZ cumdump faggot I much prefer to take a load in my ass, but failing that deep down my throat is the best. My faggot nose right up against the tops belly, his hands on the back of my head and his pulsating cock delivering his load.   

I used to be absolutely obsessed with having my ex make my face as cummy as possible. Since I changed from monogamous boyfriend into cumdump slut I prefer to take it in the ass, but it’s the top’s prerogative and honestly I’m happy so long as I’m getting cummed on/in and in copious amounts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

I like to dump my load all over a faggots face to show it what a whore it is. I love making them keep it on their face.

seema unfair my point tho..

atleast if done great job to not let me eat it after cuming in throat or mouth as rewarding..

if wasted over me im still go hungry and ctave more and usually need to suck more toatleast get next cumshots to eat instead of messing my face beung sticky when smashing towards the tops crotch

• 7 months later...
On 4/30/2020 at 4:05 PM, alexiscd said:

Being a submissive total bottom I take his cum wherever he wants to deposit it, I like facials and the feel of cum the warmth and as it gets in my eyes and the feeling as it runs and drys on my skin, I must confess I prefer it in my mouth to coat my tongue and tastebuds I love to taste each man’s cum before swallowing every drop, 

That's sexy baby girl 

Depends on the situation at hand.  If i'm topping (on the rare occasion) I like to finish off my bottom by having him cum in my mouth.  One of the most intimate finishes to an encounter is holding it there and then going back up and kissing his load back to him (snowballing).  

If it's a group thing, and I'm on my knees, though - yeah, I'm going to go the bukkake route.  Even just the look of jets of cum on my face is enough to get other guys ready to blow.  

I'm a firm believer in what the top decides, goes. And if he decides it goes on my face, I'll be looking him in the eye and smiling the whole while. If he decides it goes in my mouth (even better, my throat!) I'll be looking up at him as he does it. Personally, I prefer in than out (and in my ass is the best place for a top's cum!) but I will take a load of hot cum however the top enjoys delivering it.

1 hour ago, FaceLoad said:

Facial ejaculation is for domination and degradation. Oral ejaculation addresses the reproductive urge. I would never give up either, and fortunately, they're not mutually exclusive. What hits the face can be scooped into the mouth.

I confess I’ve never understood the appeal of facials as an expression of Dominance. To me, the gold standard of Dominance is penetration, and the ultimate expression of that is the deepest possible deposit of the Dominant’s essence into the submissive where it can then never be completely removed. A facial evokes to me a sense something like the result of Red Leader’s ill-fated attack run on the Death Star:

“Negative - negative. It didn’t go in. It just impacted on the surface...”

(It’s worth noting that Red Leader may not have been that much of a Dominant and may have indeed been vers - his final warning is his experience that “They came from behind”.)

Real Men, by the same example, clearly deposit their missiles into the hole to accomplish the result. Observe Luke Skywalker’s body movement and facial expression as he releases his (pay)load into the hole and in the moments afterward - he is obviously having the intense orgasm of a conquering Dominant.

For an even better example, take BBC (big black Calrissian) Lando - he pilots his whole damn ship into the vulnerable hole of the Death Star II and makes damn sure he shoots what he’s got straight at the very deepest spot before he pulls out again. That’s Domination.

And if you didn’t notice, the Death Star II had a cunt that was just begging to be Dominated - it had a rosebud. Look at it.image.jpeg.8f558efdb34b1d7ba382712015582e1f.jpeg 

• Like 1