Friend and me had fun whilst my bf didn’t know

Been a lurker for a while, here's a confession:

Since I turned 17, and started meet up with guys, I've primarily been a bottom. Only in the last 2 years, have I started topping; would consider myself versatile at this point. Was in a relationship from June last year (2021), cute bottom who from the beginning let me fuck bareback. The sex was pretty good, enjoyed his hole and stretching him out. I have a good friend who's been fucking me since I was 18, always cums bucketfuls inside me. Chunky bear, who’s got a great kong and thick cock. During the initial few months of the relationship, me and my friend were strictly friends without any fun. However, one day, whilst over a coffee at his house, we made eye contact for at least 10 seconds. Next thing I know we were kissing, letting our hands wonder over his body. We were both hard instantly, I groped his crotch and found out for myself. He stood up and undid his pants, letting them fall to his ankles and sat back down. He started jerking his cock, and looking at me. Feeling the submissive bottom inside stir, I got onto my knees between his legs and sucked his cock. He knew about my relationship and must've enjoyed how spontaneous this situation was. I sucked his big dick, savouring the old familiar taste. His balls are huge, easily the size of a small fist, I massaged them whilst I swallowed plenty of his precum. My boyfriends cock is decent but not enough for me to gag, my friends however easily was big enough to make me choke and I loved the feeling. Finally, he moaned, shoved my head down onto his shaft and held me there whilst he unloaded down my throat. Half way through he let me go and painted the inside of my mouth with his load. I sat back on the sofa and he went to town on my cock and made me cum. 

We arranged to meet a week later, no talk of what we did last time. Just another coffee catch-up. But in preparation to what I thought would happen, I prepared my arse for a good pounding. Unlike last time, he brought me inside and immediately stared kissing me. I returned the kiss and we snogged in his porch for a while. Gesturing to the stairs, I made my way up and got myself naked on his bed. He followed suite and I noticed the bottles of poppers in arms reach. We resumed kissing, our hands targeting our hardening cocks and we jerked eachother till we were both hard. His hand venture further down till he circled my hole and stared probing it with his digit. He didn't get far, and whilst I enjoyed being stretched out for the first time it did hurt; he quickly applied spit and returned to fingering me. I kept jerking him off, precum covered his cock, whilst making out with him. He kept upping the number of fingers till he could just about get three inside me. He menuvred himself so my legs were over his shoulders and he had access to my now slight-stretched hole. He rimmed me for a while, his tongue knew exactly how to pleasure me and get my hole ready. He lowered my legs and shuffled forwardward till his cock was pressing up against his hole. His cock had been producing precum none stop whilst in the bedroom and it now came in useful as pressed into me. He pushed inside me, got the poppers and shoved it under my nose. Obideny I took a few huffs, his cock edgint forward inside me. He took some himself and hilted inside me. Pushing my legs back, he began to hammer his cock inside me. I knew how to get him off, and started playing with his nipples and squeeze my arse around his cock. Eventually, he picked up the pace and mercilessly fucked my arse sore. He came, and I felt every throb as he deposited his cum inside me. We cuddled and kissed afterwards, I took so much poppers I couldn't cum but I went home and push out all his cum and ate it. My bf and I broke up in December and I've been taking his cock since. 

• Like 9

Well, I guess like most of us, you now know you're a true bottom. I mean, what's better than taking sperm up your ass, from a hard cock. Nothing, in my book. Welcome back, brother bottom. The one down side here is, there are just not enough Tops out here. But, who can blame you. Fuck on...

• Like 1