Nipple ring. Honest answer required please.

BadBob

20 hours ago, BadBob said:

am I too old and will it look stupid.

Of course not.  Wearing steel is an announcement of who and what you are: Confident enough to display your individuality, and devoted enough to your sexual needs to display them to any discerning eye.  I have always enjoyed staring down someone who attempted to look askance at mine.  

I think you’re never to old. I have both of mine pierced and tbf the second one did hurt. They can take a while to heal. Just be aware that if you have sensitive nipples it can take the sensation away but that doesn’t always happen and didn’t happen to me. I love nipple play so I would have been gutted it that had happened. 

On 9/14/2022 at 9:47 AM, BadBob said:

So, I need an honest answer! I really want to get my right nipple pierced. However,  at 61 years old, am I too old and will it look stupid. 

I don't think so! If you want a piercing get it done, and if anyone says something stupid tell them to MYOB and/or to fuck off.

You only get one shot at life.  If you spend it trying to be what all others want you will never find peace

But if you recognize what makes you fell authentic then you will find piece.  I got septum piercing after 60…an get more comments from others I would consider cool than anything else.    Having a always visible tat done next week.—and it’s a biohazard.  One shown is temp as I worked on size and placement    Place is right but will be largerDF43F53E-8D73-4802-BB6F-AEC5135F2A40.jpeg.bd3afb627021951c0e686c6a24784248.jpeg08E8607E-8238-4A6B-9DD4-FEAB2EC552D7.thumb.jpeg.23c8395de70e9cdf2289bbf6d57be725.jpeg

On 9/14/2022 at 9:47 AM, BadBob said:

So, I need an honest answer! I really want to get my right nipple pierced. However,  at 61 years old, am I too old and will it look stupid. 

If you’ll enjoy it you should get it done. I think that’s all there is to it, at least that’s my own opinion. 😘

On 9/14/2022 at 11:00 AM, BadBob said:

Many thanks for all your replies and encouragement.  I have a fairly high pain threshold and have had plenty of hard nipple play over the years which has reduced the sensitivity alot. I'll definitely get it done professionally and hopefully this week. Thanks again guys🥰

Fucking hot! I am glad you are going with it. It is for your enjoyment first.  😈

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had both nipples done in my late 30, and they looked fucking amazing in my huge nips. Unfortunately, they never entirely healed and occasionally got infected (I was a swimmer back then). Eventually I took them out, because they got in the way with guys biting them, which I really enjoy. I was disappointed to learn a bit of the sensitivity was gone but relieved when it eventually returned. So yeah, they look awesome, but they can interfere with teeth and clamps. Good luck.

On 9/14/2022 at 11:00 AM, BadBob said:

Many thanks for all your replies and encouragement.  I have a fairly high pain threshold and have had plenty of hard nipple play over the years which has reduced the sensitivity alot. I'll definitely get it done professionally and hopefully this week. Thanks again guys🥰

i love mine, have had them in for years. Remember, too, that if you don't like them, you can always take them out.

• Like 1

21 year old here. I’m not typically particularly into older guys but I love nipples so a piercing really turns me on. I’d be more likely to fuck you if you had one. Definitely wouldn’t look stupid. 

• Like 1