piss combo

baldwin

Just recently saw a video that I found interesting and would like to have done to me.  A guy was being gang banged by three others and while he was being fucked by one the other two started pissing on his face and body.  I don't know if this old news but it got my little cock hard.  I would love this to happen to me.  Has any one else had this done or would anyone think they would like to be done. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've been bareback spitroasted many times with both guys peeing into my holes, and I've been drenched in piss by several guys before.  On the whole, I prefer simply drinking guys' pee, or taking it up my asshole to sort of wasting it.  It's like sucking cock, I always swallow the guy's sperm rather than waste it.

Try drinking some of your own piss first, maybe mix it with your cum for a "cocktail", it's fun, tasty, and a good way to ease into piss drinking.

• Like 1

I had a great piss buddy but he moved to Palm Springs. We would get a room at the bathhouse and piss all over each other plus drink from the tap. The best of our many encounters was when we got a large room and had four others join us, I was sucking a large cock while being fucked and my piss buddy started pissing all over my ass and back plus the guy fucking me. I was in piggy heaven.

I had that done to me at Wet n Hot several years ago. I was in the sling out in the open surrounded by men ready for a turn at my hole. My buddy that I was hanging around with went for my hole first while another couple of guys took turns pissing in my mouth. When my buddy had unloaded in my ass, he pulled out and let the next guy get in there to fuck me. My buddy came up and fed me his piss. That was a pretty common occurence during the weekend.

• Piggy 1

On 10/5/2022 at 1:02 PM, DavidCumSlut said:

I've been bareback spitroasted many times with both guys peeing into my holes, and I've been drenched in piss by several guys before.  On the whole, I prefer simply drinking guys' pee, or taking it up my asshole to sort of wasting it.  It's like sucking cock, I always swallow the guy's sperm rather than waste it.

Try drinking some of your own piss first, maybe mix it with your cum for a "cocktail", it's fun, tasty, and a good way to ease into piss drinking.

That gets me horny i like to piss in my own mouth and see others do it 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 9:39 AM, WestPhillyGuy said:

A top that wants to fuck me told me after he cums in my ass he going piss in me and really push his cum deeper in me.

Its such a great feeling when you feel the warmth..  Its the best to drink from the tap as you get filled at the same time!  I so love the feeling when its expelled.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 5:09 PM, PeeAssplay said:

That gets me horny i like to piss in my own mouth and see others do it 

I piss in a glass and drink on it as I'm wanking, I take my precum and wipe it on the rim of the glass and drink it with a chase of piss, then when I cum into the glass of piss and then next time I wank I have a cocktail to sip on as I'm also mixing my precum from my next load and chasing it with my last load and piss from  before the first load👿💧🍆

On 9/19/2022 at 10:10 PM, baldwin said:

Just recently saw a video that I found interesting and would like to have done to me.  A guy was being gang banged by three others and while he was being fucked by one the other two started pissing on his face and body.  I don't know if this old news but it got my little cock hard.  I would love this to happen to me.  Has any one else had this done or would anyone think they would like to be done. 

Love to see that video.. Love piss videos