What's on your "f@#k it" list?

PushMePullYou

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Imagine going down (usually fairly) steep steps, into the inky blackness, with carved stone walls arching up to form the ceilings,  hearing the lovely sweet music of rutting men, seeing almost nothing, and wading in, palpating your way into the maelstrom.  Feeling Holes being fucked, hard Cocks being sucked, every possible sexual sensation, over and over again.  And then, joining in to the sweet, wonderful, beautiful mass of writhing men.

This has to be one of the most poetic descriptions of one of my favorite activities that I have ever read.

• Like 2

1. Be fucked in full suspension bondage. Not in a sling, but in rope suspension. There’s a special kind of vulnerability to that I want to experience.

2. Be a Red Hood Mare at Fickstutenmarkt. Probably never happen, but I can dream.

3. Service men in a true Darkroom. I’ve never had access to one on which you really couldn’t see. I’m not sure I would ever leave.

4. Be whored out repeatedly by a man whose only interest was profiting off me, though I would take no compensation. Also in the probably never going to happen category, but I would do it.

5. Take a load from a Top who has true hyperspermia, just to see what it’s like to be that flooded at once.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, bonsoir said:

Have the world record for gangbang in a day. Lisa sparxxx had 919 guys, I would love to have 1000 of the biggest cock guys fuck my hole. Each to fuck until they breed me in 24hours. 

Not to throw shade on your fantasy, but as someone who has taken a Dawson-grade bang (34), I can tell you that as willing as your mind might be, your cunt couldn’t take it. You couldn’t lube it enough to take a new cock nonstop every 43 seconds for 12 hours (Ms. Sparxx set her record in 12, not 24.) Even if you stretched it out over 24, a mancunt isn’t built for purpose like a vagina, and wouldn’t hold up to that level of abuse. And there’s no way 1,000 men are all going to reach climax in under a minute, which makes me think the criteria for the world record must have been rather generous.

Plus, Ms. Sparxx accomplished her feat only because she was competing in a formal gangbang competition, which means great lengths had been gone to to keep her supplied with a steady stream of waiting cocks. I find no reference to a similar competition for males. If you find one, however, please let me know - I’ll give you a run for your money. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There's a couple of things, I'd love. I'm vers so it depends on my mood.  I would love to have my mouth under the u-bend of a urinal for a day, a sex club would be the only workable solution, but in my head I would love it to be a filthy toilet floor in a busy railway station, and spend the day gulping down gallons of hot strangers piss. 

I would also love to be involved in extreme forced smoking. Making someone smoke as many cigarettes in one time as they can, and keeping going while I wank in their face. (A bit niche, I know) . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Not to throw shade on your fantasy, but as someone who has taken a Dawson-grade bang (34), I can tell you that as willing as your mind might be, your cunt couldn’t take it. You couldn’t lube it enough to take a new cock nonstop every 43 seconds for 12 hours (Ms. Sparxx set her record in 12, not 24.) Even if you stretched it out over 24, a mancunt isn’t built for purpose like a vagina, and wouldn’t hold up to that level of abuse. And there’s no way 1,000 men are all going to reach climax in under a minute, which makes me think the criteria for the world record must have been rather generous.

Plus, Ms. Sparxx accomplished her feat only because she was competing in a formal gangbang competition, which means great lengths had been gone to to keep her supplied with a steady stream of waiting cocks. I find no reference to a similar competition for males. If you find one, however, please let me know - I’ll give you a run for your money. 😉

Yeah definitely just fantasy, the most I had in one night was 12 guys , and not all have massive cock. And I was already struggling by the time the last guy  breeding me. 

15 minutes ago, bonsoir said:

Yeah definitely just fantasy, the most I had in one night was 12 guys , and not all have massive cock. And I was already struggling by the time the last guy  breeding me. 

But if you could take 12, you can work your way up to 24 with a little enthusiasm…and lube and poppers. 😃 That’s absolutely doable. I’ve racked up numbers in the lower 20s multiple times at the bathhouse. Courage!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to a meet a guy who’ll whore me out as a cumdump.

The guy will sort it all out, the hotel and the breeders, all I have to do it turn up get on all fours and let my ass get used

ideally I’d travel to cities all over the country meeting guys who are interested in organising sessions for cumdumps.

oh a boy can dream 🤪

• Like 1