Your experience with Asian Tops

On 10/7/2022 at 10:23 AM, BadInBrooklyn said:

Oh yeah he gave me a hot facial

I'm glad he did. Must have been super hot.

Most of the Asian tops I had sex with so far had quite thick loads.
I love cum no matter the texture but I have to say that those thick and sticky loads taste extra delicious.

I can't wait to get my next one.

On 10/6/2022 at 5:45 AM, DarkroomTaker said:

I like all cock . But am partial to the many cab drivers that are Pakistani. I love it all, the ride home in the cab, the talk, the build up. Being fucked in the cab or cumming in my house to do. Never ever mention condoms and always pass my details onto another one. Soon as I mention my address,  talk in their language on phone. Then the fun starts.

Very hot.😊

How do you do it? Do you try to bring the conversation to that topic or do you directly ask them? Has it ever brought you into trouble or were all the guys open for it?

Asian, 55 here, started fucking and getting fucked at 12. Grew up in Singapore, and it was pretty frowned upon and proscribed to be gay, and illegal as well, and the opportunities were limited. The first time was in the public/semi-private toilet at the National Library, saw this guy looking back at me in a pervy way, and he was an adult in his 30s. All my spidey senses were tingling, and he kept looking back at me and tilting his head to where he was going. Whoever built the library in the 1950s must have been queer, because it was at the ground floor, separated from the rest of the building, surrounded by tall, ornamental bushes. I entered, went to the latrine, and he followed in, joined me at the one directly next to me. He was pretty big, thick, generous foreskin-wise and dark red. He pulled me into the covered partition, and I sucked him, he sucked me, and we fucked each other. Really fascinated to find out my cum was intense and I could  shoot thick semen at 12. The rest were pretty blah blah, until I was 16 and I fucked with this Indian guy who took me home, we talked as his and my cocks got harder. He was really big. Some Indians are really hung. Some aren't. Seroconverted much later, in Canada.      

46406875.jpeg

Edited by Poz50something
  • Like 2