Most public blowjob ever given or received

mattg

I've sucked off guys quite a few times during the day in a car in the parking lot of a major store or market.  
I've also sucked cock at a parking area of a local park where guys cruise.  Although the other guys that are cruising are watching me, in the distance people are picnicking at the park and they have no idea that the guy sitting in his car is getting a blow job from me.

I’ve blown my husband many times on hikes in the woods, a few times in our car in parking lots, and once in an alleyway in downtown Philadelphia after going to the car show. He bought me dinner after the car show, so I led him down the alley and blew him. Kisses!

• Like 1

Today I was in a bathroom and a guy was at the urinal but not peeing…he was jerking off. I didn’t know him. I wanted to suck his cock because it was so big and so when he was jerking off, I went over to him and put my mouth on his cock so that I got some last drops of cum. I cannot believe I did that. I was such a dirty slut for some random dude in a bathroom.

I sucked off a complete stranger in a clump of bushes at a local park, a few feet away from a busy footpath but in full view of people crossing a nearby bridge. As I struggled to swallow his big load, he just laughed at me and walked away, leaving me on my knees and feeling very humiliated. 

• Like 1

Eagle Bar, Cardiff just before COVID 4 years ago.

A little high, definitely drunk, got knowing a guy a little. He needed a piss, I followed and jerked a little in the urinal next to him watching him piss. As soon as he was done I cleaned him on my knees quickly at the urinal, before we went to the cubical where I stayed on my knees before he blew a thick heavy load into my mouth.

And I don't know why I didn't think about this... But the first blow job I gave was in the back of a car about 100 metres from my Mum's house on New Years. 

Aaaaaaand a public park bench at 5pm with a guy I randomly messaged of FabGuys.

I guess "being in the closet" with no where to go to fuck kinda makes a boy do anything lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 8:13 AM, Kayne said:

I live in NYC. I'd be here all day if I recounted every  Men's room, Bathhouse, Subway station, Tunnel, car and Platform, Every parking lot, bublic park or office building Jail cell,commuter bus, stadium house of worship or a dark street alley or abandonded store front or between parked cars or City roof top where we could be seen by others in taller buildings or every sex club or night club with a black out room 

My desire is to have more sleazy public sex. to drop more loads and take even more. but. the older I get and the more conservative the world around me. gets, the more I have to lose. 

but damn I miss the days whenI was brave enough to grab a had cock on a crowded  subway train

Fellow New Yorker here, and it sounds like we’re twins. I remember the unbelievably sleazy old days, but I have to say that as conservative as politics seems to be getting, I notice a big uptick again in public sex. Love it.

I am the man of a thousand sex stories, but if we’re talking kind of out-there crazy, there was the time I sucked a salesman off right in the third-floor window of a certain famous shop on Fifth Avenue. Just an insane spontaneous moment. I’d gone in to buy a jacket, and all of a sudden I was on my knees  

There have been other episodes in stores, but one I remember with pleasure happened on Christopher Street. I went into a shop to buy speedos for the beach. Weekday afternoon, three young guys working, nobody else in the place. A handsome, sexy black guy was helping me, and he encouraged me to try one on—not the usual procedure for swimsuits. I could tell he REALLY wanted to see me in it. The two other guys were smiling—they knew what he was up to. The dressing rooms were three curtained partitions on top of a platform on one side of the store. I put the speedo on, making sure my cock was stretched upwards to show off my bulge to greatest effect. I love showing off. When I opened the curtain, the sexy guy was standing right there. He’s telling me it looks great on me while staring right at my crotch with a super horny look of serious cum-need. He’s licking his lips, asks if maybe it’s a little small on me, he’ll show me how to rearrange myself—and he touches my bulge. I of course by now have a huge hard-on, I’m popping out of the top. The other two guys are standing below, watching. Mind you, we’re not inside a dressing room, we’re on the platform at the top of the stairs, so anybody walking in the store or even looking in the window would see everything. The sales guy drops to his knees, yanks down the speedo, and starts hauling away like a starving man. He was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. In no time at all I’m shooting down his throat, and when I’m done he looks up and gives me a big handsome smile and says wow, then thanks. I pull the swimsuit off my ankle and say, “I’ll take it,” and everybody laughs. 

• Like 1