Most public blowjob ever given or received

mattg

I live in NYC. I'd be here all day if I recounted every  Men's room, Bathhouse, Subway station, Tunnel, car and Platform, Every parking lot, bublic park or office building Jail cell,commuter bus, stadium house of worship or a dark street alley or abandonded store front or between parked cars or City roof top where we could be seen by others in taller buildings or every sex club or night club with a black out room 

My desire is to have more sleazy public sex. to drop more loads and take even more. but. the older I get and the more conservative the world around me. gets, the more I have to lose. 

but damn I miss the days whenI was brave enough to grab a had cock on a crowded  subway train

• Piggy 2

All the usuals; parks, restrooms, bathhouses, bars but the most public I can think of is right at the actual bar in the old Roundup in Pensacola. 
     I had just ordered a drink and a patron pulled my hard-on out. The bartender took a look and quickly came around the bar to suck me. He only did it for a minute and got back to work. 

• Like 1

Maybe not the most but definitely the quickest. Arrived at Club Fort Lauderdale a few months back. Must have been the right time of day when people were getting ready to leave. Swallowed five loads in about 20 minutes. This guy came up to me in the sauna a little while after that and said dude save some for the rest of us.

When I used to drive my Sir on errands around L.A., he would require me to suck his cock every time we were stopped at a red light. As soon as I picked him up, his cock came out ready for me to do my job. This was always between late morning and early afternoon on weekdays so it was always during broad daylight, and we were always in a good amount of traffic. He would make sure there were enough errands to take at least a couple hours. My car doesn't have tinted windows but he would often just have his window down all the way anyway. This happened quite a few times over the period of a couple years. He hasn't asked me to drive him on errands for over a year, but now I think I need to ask him if we can start back up.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I sucked my old fuckbud on the subway coming from NYC pride some years ago ....we were both drunk and horny and couldn't wait to get back to his hotel room. There was one other person on the other side of the car and they seemed sleep, so I just decided to give him a quick blowjob. I quickly found out he was really backed up as he blew a huge load all in my mouth and on my face, some of which ended up on my shirt. So I ended up having to finish the rest of the ride home with a huge cum blob on my black t shirt. I got most of his cum off my face fortunately (or unfortunately)

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

When I was 27 I was messing around with this doctor named Michael. He told me he was 40, but was more like 55 and had a thing about getting blown and fucking me at his golf club in Melrose, MA. It was always just through the bushes, where other guys were golfing, just feet away. The bushes weren't very thick and I never knew if they could see us and this was a public viewing I wasn't in on. but it was hot.

• Piggy 2

ive given head in a lot of public places where people could and have seen me sucking cock or cocks, pub garden at night, pub/club toilet, outside at "cruising" spots, gay saunas, on webcam, house parties, back of a tour van, train/plain bathrooms, ferry at night leaning over the bow, in moving car in traffic & traffic jam + drive through. all i can remember of the top of my head right now but i fucking love hooking up in public places/ risky places/ with an audience. often wearing sunglasses, latex fetish mask, full face spandex mask with mouth hole, luchadores' mask, blindfold, goth makeup (think its really hot seeing my make up destroyed by a rough face fucking). even have a fwb that likes me to wear a creepy Horror furry rabbit full head mask with a mouth hole , its absolutely boiling but it gets him so hard and horny he fucks harder deeper and just generally better.

l got my first bj and lost my virginity in the woods by my house, gave my first bj  in an alley behind a local club with people smoking just round the corner and got fucked for the first time in a park in leeds bent over a picnic table, i had a guy walk up and stick his hard cock in my face and i gladly opened up for him while another guy watched from the shadows jerking himself off.

On 10/1/2022 at 8:43 AM, Movietheaterslut2 said:

There were a couple of parks that I used to go to that got pretty public. Cops started showing up so that ended 

I really like adult theaters and bookstores with arcades, and bathhouses.

I used to work at a mall that had several cruisy restrooms. I spent almost every lunch break for 2 years sucking every dick I could in those restrooms.

The police and mall management put a stop to that and now all I have is the local adult theater and the very rare opportunity to go to a bathhouse.