Top equivalent to “No Load Refused” bottom

NastyRawBottom

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

But in real life, this seldom happens, and tops usually just pick one hole seemingly at random, and stick with it. 

I guess I'm the exception to the rule, I want to know what they all feel like.

Maybe it is because I am truly versatile, but my experience is that it is much easier for everyone who wants to get fucked to do so when at least half of the guys are versatile and flipping back and forth between top and bottom. A line up of total bottoms waiting for what they hope is a total top, never seems to inspire an orgy where there is a lot of switching partners. I guess to be fair, cumdump bottoms that are focused on getting the load probably aren't getting what they want when someone like me comes along and just samples their holes.

The term that comes to mind is "fuck any hole".

I want to say I'm not into that right now, but if I'm gonna be honest about it, anyone can suck me, and anyone who sucks me is likely to make me want to fuck them.

It's not out of desperation, though, as much as convenience. Picking the easiest fuck, not necessarily the best fuck. It's like this: there's a ass that could be fucked, and I'd rather be fucking ass than not fucking ass, so I'll fuck it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

Stallion or stud might be a term?

I've had some tops complain at a bar *after* fucking me in a corner/backroom that I am a slut.
They usually get clutch their pearls and get miffed when I say I saw them fucking other guys.
So long as we enjoyed I don't see the point of moaning!?

On 10/2/2022 at 3:58 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I guess I'm the exception to the rule, I want to know what they all feel like.

I'm with NWUSHorny.  I want to at least rut in as many Holes as I can.  The darkroom at my favorite fuckjoint isn't all that large, so there aren't all that many bottoms taking loads (maybe 6,8 at the same time).  Tops aren't like bottoms, in that we aren't walking Sperm Cannons, shooting loads and loads constantly.  Bottoms have it all over us, in that regard, since they can take load after load for hours.  That said, most of us are good for at least a couple of loads in a couple of hours. 

So yeah - I want to get my Cock in every raw Hole in the joint ... physiology just doesn't allow us to leave a "calling card' in each and every one, dammittall. 

On 10/1/2022 at 4:30 PM, NastyRawBottom said:

But is there a Top equivalent to this. That is, a “No Hole Refused” Top?

I don't see that possible because when we bottom, we can take n-loads, so it makes sense to speak of "no loads refused". But a top can fuck several holes but he usually breeds one hole so the equivalent doesn't make much sense

On 10/2/2022 at 6:30 AM, NastyRawBottom said:

Hey guys,

We know there’s plenty of “No Load Refused” bottoms(I identify as one). But is there a Top equivalent to this. That is, a “No Hole Refused” Top?

Do any of you Tops consider yourself like this? I mean, would you fuck any and all holes presented to you? 

Obviously, as No Load Refused bottoms, we don’t discriminate. No matter the guy, Poz or not, no questions asked, all that matters is taking the load. Would it be the same for a No Hole Refused Top? Or are somethings just different between Tops and bottoms? I’d love your insight. 😊

I think for me it happens in phases. As a top, i don't have a particular type. Just depends on my mood. Chubs, twinks, regular guys, muscular guys, fem. I fuck them all. However there has to be a certain attraction for me to fuck you face to face. Anon breeding is different though. And i do lots of it. I absolutely love gloryhole breeding, and thats the best equivalent to a no loads refused bottom, because i fuck any hole there. I also do a lot of cruising after dark, and sometimes you just find an ass bent over on a park bench, and i breed it. No questions asked. 

I'm not sure if there are any tops who exclusively do that, but wouldn't surprise me if there are. Esp married or attached guys who love the anonymity and are just looking to breed with no eye contact or words spoken

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 10/1/2022 at 4:30 PM, NastyRawBottom said:

Hey guys,

We know there’s plenty of “No Load Refused” bottoms(I identify as one). But is there a Top equivalent to this. That is, a “No Hole Refused” Top?

Do any of you Tops consider yourself like this? I mean, would you fuck any and all holes presented to you? 

Obviously, as No Load Refused bottoms, we don’t discriminate. No matter the guy, Poz or not, no questions asked, all that matters is taking the load. Would it be the same for a No Hole Refused Top? Or are somethings just different between Tops and bottoms? I’d love your insight. 😊

When topping, for me, it’s situational. There’s something hot about a bunch of bottoms all bent over wanting to be bred.  At Pig Week a couple weeks ago I made a couple rounds of the round fuck table pumping each bottom for a couple minutes.  The a space opened and I kneeled on the table and took a few cocks.  Eventually I wandered around and met up with a hot, locked muscle twink (lockedthug on BBRT). He led me back to the table.  I took turns on him and an otter type with a few others, then bred lockedthug.  

A few years ago now I met up with a young couple in a hotel, for a door ajar session. They were on their knees arses in the air, side by side and I went from one to the other, backwards and forwards. It was one of the hottest sessions I've ever had. Although I'm very much back to bottoming now (taking any load), if I saw a row of guys side by side arses in the air, I'd more than likely fuck all of them.