New load record for a older BB pig bottom

I am a 55-year-old fit attached hairy bottom pig not on PReP but neg and tested every 90 days.

I don’t have as much experience as most on here. I am an older semi-fit bear guy.

I didn’t take my first load up my mancunt until I was 45. Have drank from the tap only once and have been fisted only once.

I have a thing for Undetectable guys. I have taken UD loads from 4 different guys. I have been to the baths only once & nothing happened. I have posted on here before under other names.

My load count for my lifetime is only 17. Mostly from undetectable guys. I respect them, they are like veterans who took a bullet to end a war. PReP has changed everything. I was 21 when was scared when I took my very first raw cock up my ass - but I never had a nice big load of hot cum shot into it my hole until I was 45.

I am making progress, yet?

Last month I was away from home at a hotel for work. I had an itch in my ass that needed something.

I took 4 loads in one day from 2 guys (New record – I know I am an armature) Both annon and UD.

It was the first time I met the first guy, he was hot and totally into me, he wanted to meet at the local bathhouse, he loved my ass and hole. We opted for something more private for the first time. I was worried that after I took that big cock at the bathhouse I would end up with a double digit load count for the night.  His 8.5” thick cock felt great in me – it was ecstasy. I managed to take him without poppers, it fit like a glove. At age 23 I tried to take a cock that big raw - I lasted 60 seconds in my tight little hole. The big, cocked UD guy did not last long when I started to milk him with my ass muscles, reverse cowboy style (while he laid on the couch) at the base of his cock. He shot a massive load up my ass. I sucked him clean after his cock churned the butter until he went soft.

The second guy is a regular – he is UD and a semi-annual regular top who loves my non-obese hairy bear-daddy body. He was the first UD guy I ever took a hot load of cum up my ass from. He loves to squeeze my nipples while fucking me raw. It’s intense. He passed on fucking me raw when he suspected he might be poz during the first time we met.

He must have took a dick pill last month, because his cock was in my ass for 70 minutes. He filled me with three nice big UD loads.

My ass had never been so full of cum before.  

I don’t think the UD guys get much action because so many guys don’t understand U=U, if those guys don’t take their meds - they die - How could you not trust these guys. What concerns me are guys who are “not sure” – all the more loads for my hole.

The way I look at this personally id that I try not to compare myself to other men in terms of whether I meet some standard or level of promiscuity, for a couple of reasons. First, there’s no universally agreed-upon baseline or threshold that one reaches to know that you’ve taken enough cocks to have ‘succeeded’ or ‘qualified’ for anything, and even in terms of a record for taking the most cocks, what constitutes a fucking is very difficult to define, even if such a count could actually be verified. I know that well over 1,000 men have had their cocks in my ass, but not all those fucks have been even close to the same, and I know there are fucks that have slipped through my tally, so I’ll never know the precise number.

I actually kind of prefer it that way.

Second, my circumstances and ability to connect with men for fucking are not equal to men elsewhere who live in high population areas with ready access to bathhouses, etc., and could easily make many more contacts than I could hope for. If I lived in such a place, I have no doubt that I would be racking up hundreds of fucks a year. I don’t, so comparing my progress with that of a slut who does is pointless.

Therefore, I instead tend to think in terms of ‘personal goals’ and ‘personal bests’. My personal best (i.e. my personal record) so far has been 34 fucks in one day. If I compare that to anything, I compare it to the number 20, which is the number from Dawson’s 20-Load Weekend, which has always been an inspiration to me, even though his filmed experience was very much arranged. My personal goal now is 50 in a day, though I actually don’t think that’s realistic (at IML it took me three days to top 50), but I’ve hit 24-25 on multiple occasions, so it’s not impossible.

I don’t really have a personal goal for an overall total or personal best. So far I’ve taken enough cock to have serviced an entire battalion - or looked at another way, more than the entire Army of Luxembourg. It would be cool to shoot for being able to serviced an entire brigade’s worth, or the equivalent of the entire Army of Jamaica (wouldn’t that be a fun vacation) but given my age I doubt I’ll have the time.

So I’m just going to play it by ear - or by ass - and make up my own records for myself as I go along, and be sure to set goals that are reachable so I can enjoy the thrill of achievement when the last cock pulls out of my cunt spent and dripping.

Congratulations on your progress. Be proud of it.