Any Locktober participants?

Print

Currently on day 10 since i started a day early.  nights and sleeping are the fucking worst with chaffing.  I've started to use lube but the cage has slipped off once,  How is locktober treating everyone else?

You sound as though you imagine that lots of guys on here have jumped on this internet-fad-induced ritual and take it seriously. Somewhere on the forum, from last year I think, is a whole thread of discussion about ‘No-Nut November’ or some such, which I seem to think drew a fair share of scoffing. And why would it not? That, not unlike this, being a discussion of monthlong abstinence on a site dedicated to promoting bareback sexual intercourse. You might do a search for it.

Participating as well! The hornyness is catching up to me. My balls are aching right now and I need a hard pounding soon. Unlucky for me I had to deal with an STI at the start of the month so haven’t even been able to use my ass to get off yet though I should be good now. With that I was able to suck off a hot leather daddy at the bar last night 🙂

What cage are you in? I’m using a cherry keeper small wide which has been treating me well chafing wise.