Is it me or bbrts?

Cubbtm4poz

Seems like when I post to hookup on BBRTS all I get is lookers and jerkers....when I do get replies and I reply back I get ghosted and nothing...Seems like this site is full of game players and wasting time....Here is a screenshot of my profile on bbrts. Do i need to rewrite it? does it sound too bland? Looking for help..

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 7.38.42 AM.png

I don't think the problem is you. You took the time to fill in all the slots instead of leaving all of them "ask me". And you're direct about what you seek. I've also experienced annoying people on that site, and it's generally them. These places are full of such people who do not have a concept of other people's time.

But... you may wish to shorten the last sentence about your vaccinations. It's good you state that, but maybe a shorter line would be better. Such as "covid/monkeypox vaxxed". Then you have a few more characters to insert if you think of something else to add to it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

I don't think the problem is you. You took the time to fill in all the slots instead of leaving all of them "ask me". And you're direct about what you seek. I've also experienced annoying people on that site, and it's generally them. These places are full of such people who do not have a concept of other people's time.

But... you may wish to shorten the last sentence about your vaccinations. It's good you state that, but maybe a shorter line would be better. Such as "covid/monkeypox vaxxed". Then you have a few more characters to insert if you think of something else to add to it. 

Thanks Leatherpunk....I took your suggestion to shorten my vaccination line....Yea it seems like there's alot of flakes on there.....

I’ve had mixed results on bbrt. Generally have better luck with quick connect ads than the party ads, but have had success and failure with both. 

In both cases, I’d recommend clearly  stating if you are traveling or hosting, where you’re located (address/hotel is best if possible, but let them know where you’re at so those far away or not willing to travel/wait don’t waste your time), and affirm you are for real and are looking for others who are for real. 

The other thing I find helpful (in my case at least) is that I’m a cumdump faggot that will gratefully take the cock and cum of any and all men — don’t care about age, race, body type, endowment, etc. — I accept it all as I know that for me it is about the pleasure and satisfaction of the men who use my holes, and not about my own needs, wants, or preferences. Not being selective definitely increases my odds of getting fucked and flooded with anon cum. 

But even then, I assume about 70-80% of guys who say they’re gonna swing by or sign up for a party will flake abs not show up. So don’t think it’s about you — it’s just the nature of online hookups. 

When it comes to BBRT, it usually is my go to site but it is about the timing.  During the day it is the same cast of characters.   However, come 1 am on the weekends those online suddenly change.  The day time guys are in bed, those who are serious about hooking up jump on, find someone, and then sign off.   My best of luck is usually from about midnight on Friday till early morning Sunday.  If you sign on mid week, even in the early evening, pickings are slim.

I do check those who are "visiting" those guys are often in hotels and looking.  That's been my experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've had some good luck with bbrts occasionally...  but a lot of what you are talking about...  looky-loos, time wasters...  and people who are just incredibly picky -- so if you aren't a gym bodied young, hung guy, they aren't interested.  I realize everyone has their likes and dislikes, but some of them are just downright rude about it.  Even if I'm not interested in someone, I try to be polite about declining.  And I almost always respond, even if it is just to say "sorry, not interested" or "sorry, I can't right now".  A lot can't be bothered to respond.  And then there are the people who are incredibly impatient..  if you can't just drop everything and meet up right now, they're not interested.  And I realize that some people have limited time...  but I try to plan ahead, and just because I'm on the site doesn't mean I can play right away.  And then there is the problem that a lot of people, including me can't host...  I clearly say it in my profile, but I still get people pissed that I can't.  They think they should be an exception.  You can host, so you've got that going for you.

It isn't just bbrts...  the same problems are there to differing extents on every online site.  And many of the same dynamics come into play at meetup spots like the Adult Bookstore booths and theater here too.

• Upvote 1

I had some good luck with bbrts previously, but not so much since the owner cancelled my account for mentioning horsemarketsf - a party I was going to (the same as I've done for countless other parties in cities I was traveling to).  He got all butt hurt and claimed that I was promoting a commercial party on his site and cancelled my paid account.  Since then I've made a new (free) account, but don't get the responses I used to. I don't know if it was the wording or the pics I used before, but I don't even get the responses or interest that I got before.  Hard to say why.  I'd agree with what was mentioned above - short and sweet seems to be  better than too wordy.  Choice of pics seems to make a big difference as well and timing.  There have been days when all the planets align and I have a great time and others where its nothing but crickets.  I don't think it's you, I think it's them.

BBRT does not seem to be as active as it once was, and has always varied by area. So I don't think it is you, try it the next time you travel somewhere and see if it works there. I've always done really well using it in Palm Springs, most recently in July.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree that it seems like there are more flakes now than ever before. Maybe some guys got comfortable with sexy messages during the pandemic but when I go on bbrts, I want real cock in my real ass. That site has always had different levels of connection in different places around the country. In some cities, it’s hot but in others, it’s a wasteland. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve had shit luck with BBRT lately. People who won’t read, they they are a fucking god and I should sneak them in so they can fuck me. 

Blank profiles that have no pictures,  no stat, send a message with “hi” or “I’m available” 

like ok? 

and last but not least . People in other fucking states/countries (Canada) who think im going to just up and buy a fucking plane ticket to go sit on their dick. 

I've never met a single person on bbrt, 1 guy who is a chaser has teased me for more than a year on meeting up, I guess being 64 and a daddy type with a white beard is a turn off for most guys, I have had guys tell me they love my tattooed  pierced  poz cock but when it comes down to hooking up every single time it's a no show, that's what it's like in the tampabay  area, id post pictures but all the files are too large for this sight

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cubbtm4poz said:

Do i need to rewrite it?

First, it's not you.

I'm not criticising your profile, but I wonder whether you could emphasise what you're offering. Your first sentence is positive, but the next two explain what you don't want. Rather than putting the exclusions up front, maybe you could say more about yourself first.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m glad I’m not alone in finding BBRT has felt a bit lacklustre lately. But maybe it’s not the fault of the site itself (although it’s long overdue a bit of a facelift). Its unique selling point was bb sex when bb was still something “nice” guys didn’t do (I was never “nice”…). But now barebacking has become much more mainstream and is no longer considered by many to be forbidden fruit, I guess it’s inevitable that a site devoted to it might start to feel a bit meh. That said, I’ve met some terrific guys on there. 

• Like 2

It's NOT you.  At one time, bbrt was a pretty good resource for fresh Hole, but those days are long gone.  I quit it (and the other apps) some years ago, in favor of going to the fuckjoints in-the-flesh.  I miss them not one bit.  

• Upvote 1