Humorous sex.

BadBob

Had a an attack of uncontrollable laughing while being fucked last night.  Visited my current  and he was really horny and desperate to get off. I gave him oral and he shot a nice load, which I greedily swallowed, in less than three minutes.  He was still really horny and started fucking me almost straight away. I was on my back as he pounded away. He'd been thrusting away for ten minutes with a determined look on his face, desperate to cum again. Sweat was dripping off his for head and his face was very red. For some reason, never happened before, the whole thing just seemed hilarious.  I started laughing and eventually so did he. We both collapsed on the bed. I think is was a mixture of the look on his face and realisation that he was trying so hard to cum but it wasn't happening.  Woke up this morning and we made up for it though. He deposited a nice load inside me before he went off to work.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

It's quite an important distinction laughing WITH someone while having sex as opposed to laughing AT someone while having sex!  I have found that I have a deeper connection with those guys I can laugh with.  The sex ends up being THAT much better because of it and I can relax and enjoy it fully.  They're usually the ones that become friends after. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I love to laugh during sex. Sometimes it’s really intense but other times, it’s completely silly. When you think of all the things that can happen when we’re all moving around trying to find the right position, it’s hard not to end up laughing. It does bring us closer and let’s us know that we’re all human. 

• Like 1

Aw, you should always be able to laugh while you're having sex. Not always, but... if you can, it's a good thing that means you have a strong connection with the other guy.

I'm remembering one big (and really cute) guy I fucked who loved bottoming... I was switching from doggy on a bed to getting him on his back, with me on the floor. He was trying to get his legs up the right way and get his ass the right distance from the edge of the bed and we had to get the angle exactly right. He says: "Why does gay sex have to be so difficult?"

There's lots of times I've wanted to say that.

• Like 3