Dear Bottoms

Mcv69

1 hour ago, Mcv69 said:

Not being clean at a bath house or sauna as stated? What’s the excuse there?

Well, several possibilities. 1) IBS/IBD is pretty notorious. Flareups can be very unpredictable and depending on the type you have, it can be triggered by changes in stress (like in sex or the interaction prior) or hormonal fluctuations (like  sex) or neurotransmitter levels esp choline, (also like what happens during sex) 2) Also, gut microbial dysbiosis is a thing. It can happen to anybody and may be from all sorts of causes such as a side effect of taking prolonged broad spectrum antibiotics, infection such as with clostridium difficile, abdominal surgery, etc. 3) gut related allergies, like gluten or lactose intolerance, which sucks because gluten and dairy can be in almost any food without them knowing 4) end stage renal disease which is known for spontaneous diarrhea, as well as I'm sure many other conditions that make the human butthole very unpredictable. With all these conditions, it's certainly blissful and lucky to have a somewhat predictable gastrointestinal system such that you dont have to dedicate hours toward pre-cleaning or alter an entire day's diet/lifestyle or be in pain just in order to satisfy the intimate very relatable urge to bottom then eh?  Oh, I see you're a top. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Mcv69 said:

Please please please clean your ass if your going to play. There is absolutely no excuse not to douche when you go to a sauna or bath house for sex, iv had not one but 4 bad experiences in the last month and it’s a absolute turn off for a top like myself. I get that there is some people into that but the vast majority of guys detest it. It’s also pretty embarrassing to ask a guy is he “clean” meaning downstairs and he says “no I’m on prep” that’s not what I meant I don’t give a fuck about your status I just want to plough your ass without a mess or disgusting smell that makes me throw up! Rant over sorry guys. P.s a well groomed bottom is a turn on. 

My regular top and I had a 3sum with his ex a few weeks ago. I've got hardly any sense of smell (sometimes a bonus lol). Top said today he didn't want to do it again with him cos his ass really didn't smell good at all but thankfully I didn't get near his ass or notice anything. My top said he's got used to how good my ass smells and tastes cos I'm always really clean but his ex just wasn't and he just put up with it and kinda thought that's how it was as many a time he'd pulled out of him with a mess. I took it as a compliment for sure and it actually got us both horny af so after he'd eaten me deep he slid up me saying just feels so good being balls deep in a clean hole then he ploughed and filled me with his load. Each to their own if that's their fetish but tbh I'd be mortified if someone said anything like that about my personal hygiene.

As a versatile guy who isn't getting as much sex as he would like, I prefer guys that take the risk that they in at not be fully clean and accept that shit sometimes happens rather than not have sex. I'm also a big proponent of guys having sex everyday, and fully acknowledge that the fasting and all day douching process that some bottoms have to go through would not be healthy to do everyday.

As to the bathhouse/sex club scenario, I assume most bottoms are cleaned out well enough to play for the next hour or 2 when they arrive. I've also learned you are more likely to encounter a bottom that isn't clean in a city that doesn't have an active scene than one that does. The longer the bottom stays and has to endure the no mating dance waiting for someone to fuck them, the more likely there is to be a surprise. If a guy can go to the club several times in the 1st hour or 2, most of them won't stay past the point where they need to freshen up.

Several years ago, I had a really well hung guy want to fuck me at an adult theater despite the fact we both knew I wasn't prepared. I can assure you it wasn't pretty, but fucked me for a long time anyway. I'm pretty sure we went through an entire roll of paper towels, and that we both enjoyed it immensely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I don't fuck anything I haven't eaten first. And if my nose and tongue get down there and it doesn't appear to be properly cleaned? There won't be any eating or fucking.

Once again I mirror your position:

1.  I've been in darkrooms that have been cleared out in moments because one guy was too selfish, uncaring, too lazy to prep his shitty Hole.  Some fuckjoints even have the proper gear to accomplish the task.  

2.  Unless there's some particular fetish involved, no guy thinks the stink of shit is "hot" - particularly in public backrooms/fuckjoints.  If that peculiar fetish is in play, then the participants should have at it - not in some public place - but in the privacy of some guy's home.  

3.  If anyone - on BZ or any place else on earth - owns a fetish of this kind, great.  Do it where it won't offend the rest of the crowd.  And have the decency to keep it away from other guys that do not share that particular fetish.  Pardon the usage, but please:  'give a shit' about every other guy who paid his money to get in the fuckjoint too, and not just yourself.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BredByJ said:

but I was horrified

No need to feel horrified; accidents can happen.  Your gut just fooled you the first time, and it happens sometimes.  The point is though, you did your job, offered your Hole to a Cock, and subsequently realized your Hole had a little surprise waiting.  Every Top has had that happen, and it's no problem at all.  It just happens sometimes.  So we fix the problem, and go back to sharing a hottttt fuck !!!

• Like 3

I've cancelled a meet because my douching hasn't gone well. I hate the smell of shit and makes me feel dirty. 

Accidents happen and frequently refresh myself during a meet as the more a hole is worked the more things can shift down. But if you've not made any effort, that's just bad

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Mcv69 said:

There is absolutely no excuse not to douche when you go to a sauna or bath house for sex,

Just as restaurants are required to have a bathroom, saunas and bathhouses should be required to have good douching services, like some offer. A few places have hot and cold water outlets right in the cubicle.

• Upvote 1

The prep time is worth the reward!  Sadly so many guys want right now, and get pissed when you say your ass isn't properly prepared.  I only fucked dirty one time, and NEVER will again.  I had a HOT Latin stud who always wanted right now.  One night  I gave in and let him take my ass.  I was grossed out smelling shit as he fucked me, but he kept pumping away until filling me.  The only good part of it was he stopped asking for right now, and we made plans a day or 2 in advance. 

• Upvote 1

Accidents happen but damn not cleaning out is disgusting.

I’ve had an accident or two happen over the years. Now I make sure I’m clean clean. And if I can’t, I let my top know. 

I topped an older bottom who ate earlier, didn’t check and I got some brown stuff on my dick. Accidents happen, no worries. 

Had a cough that started the next day - turned into a bacterial infection. I was out of work for 3 weeks and cost me a couple grand in ER bills. 

One top I met with for a while fucked with condoms only. He also got a bacterial infection from a dirty bottom. I wanted him raw, but once he told ne I understood 100% why.  That shit sucked. 

I don’t fuck often and when I do I commit to cleaning up. I’ll avoid eating for 72 hours before a night at the bathhouse. It’s not a healthy habit but I hate to ruin a night. 

Shit is an instant turn off for me whether I’m the BTM or the TOP. Even if it’s just a smell.

On the occasion I’m topping somebody who isn’t cleaned up, I’m done. I’m not hostile about it and as a BTM I’m very sympathetic but I can’t stay in the mood. Party fouls happen; it’s part of the game. Just have to move on. 

I disagree with the “there’s no excuse” mentality. Try hard as you can accidents still happen. No BTM I know wants to be a mess. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Upvote 2

As a top I dont actually mind if he has not cleaned out much. I like the male smell and taste au natural. If an accident happens while I'm fucking him it doesn't phase me too much. Just pull out clean up and go again!!  Too much soap and lube is a turn off.