Favourite places to breed a cumdump

VersGuyAnon

Favourites places to breed a cumdump  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Tops, if you're at a sauna/bathhouse, where do you prefer to breed a cumdump?

• Through a glory hole in the wall of a darkroom
    • In a darkroom, with the cumdump on his knees, arse out ready for all cummers
    • Through a glory hole in a cubicle
    • In a cabin/cubicle, on a bed/mattress
    • Out in the open, so everyone can enjoy the show

21 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Speaking as a guy who is working pretty hard to become a proper cumdump, mainly via visits to the local sauna, I'm curious where tops prefer to breed. 

I'm not sure if this is displaying properly, but doing a test reply just in case!

Thanks for the votes so far guys. 

Based on the results so far, when I go to naked day at the sauna tomorrow I'm going to spend a fair bit of time in the main darkroom, but I'll spend a lot more time than usual in the cinema and out on the fuck bed, next to the jacuzzi. I'll do my best to just show off my hole. Here's hoping the crowd is suitably slutty tomorrow!  

• Upvote 1

Good topic, very difficult question though. As a top, all the options are really good. I've done them all, and i guess it just depends on my mood and the type of bottom i encounter. However, i do have to say, gloryhole breeding (in my humble opinion) is the absolute pinnacle of bareback sex. Whenever i go to a venue, i have to do some gloryhole breeding. Bareback is all about letting overcoming an inhibitions and worries, and once a bottom offers their ass via a gloryhole then they have reached the peak. They honestly don't care who it is, what they look like, or even what the dick looks like. Just offering your hole for ANY man to breed. One of my regulars does a lot of gloryhole breeding, and for him, he feels so proud after. Not knowing who has bred you, and not caring underlines the true essence of a cumdump. I'm not saying the other options are not true cumdumps. but the gloryhole bottom is in my opinion at the top of the pile.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

11 hours ago, KingB028 said:

Good topic, very difficult question though. As a top, all the options are really good. I've done them all, and i guess it just depends on my mood and the type of bottom i encounter. However, i do have to say, gloryhole breeding (in my humble opinion) is the absolute pinnacle of bareback sex. Whenever i go to a venue, i have to do some gloryhole breeding. Bareback is all about letting overcoming an inhibitions and worries, and once a bottom offers their ass via a gloryhole then they have reached the peak. They honestly don't care who it is, what they look like, or even what the dick looks like. Just offering your hole for ANY man to breed. One of my regulars does a lot of gloryhole breeding, and for him, he feels so proud after. Not knowing who has bred you, and not caring underlines the true essence of a cumdump. I'm not saying the other options are not true cumdumps. but the gloryhole bottom is in my opinion at the top of the pile.

King, I love your reply. Thank you!!!

Glory holes/gloryholes are my favourite, so when I go today I'll keep in mind your comment that "the gloryhole bottom is top of the pile".  My GH sessions haven't been as successful recently, but it obviously depends on the crowd. I'm hoping today is a slutty crowd and up for anything. My goal is to become a true cumdump; a hole for anyone to unload in. I'm getting there!

My answer is the same for topping and bottoming, out in the open. Love to put on a show but more than that I always want others to join in.
     Glad to share the hole I am fucking or watch a blow job as we spit roast the bottom. 
     And if I am the bottom with a cock in my ass I crave another in my mouth. Plus out in the open there is a good chance other tops will see what you have to offer and get in line for their turn at bat. 

• Piggy 3

33 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

My answer is the same for topping and bottoming, out in the open. Love to put on a show but more than that I always want others to join in.
     Glad to share the hole I am fucking or watch a blow job as we spit roast the bottom. 
     And if I am the bottom with a cock in my ass I crave another in my mouth. Plus out in the open there is a good chance other tops will see what you have to offer and get in line for their turn at bat. 

Thanks Treehugger 😉

4 hours ago, Treehugger said:

My thoughts exactly - love it when tops take turns so out in the open is best for that

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so I am more than happy to perform for an appreciative audience. The other huge benefit is the ability to get a group orgy started, out in the open or in the open in the darkroom are really the only places that is possible. I don't go to bathhouse hoping to fuck a hole in the wall or do 1 on 1 in a private room. My answer is the same regardless of whether I'm topping or bottoming.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

King, I love your reply. Thank you!!!

Glory holes/gloryholes are my favourite, so when I go today I'll keep in mind your comment that "the gloryhole bottom is top of the pile".  My GH sessions haven't been as successful recently, but it obviously depends on the crowd. I'm hoping today is a slutty crowd and up for anything. My goal is to become a true cumdump; a hole for anyone to unload in. I'm getting there!

I guess its also because i love sleazy sex. One of my best GH sessions was walking in and finding ready asses in all the booths. I had a field day. Loved using the fresh cum that i found on the wall as lube. Whilst i've never been a big fan of fucking a loaded hole, GH breeding is the exception. Love the sleaze

23 minutes ago, KingB028 said:

I guess its also because i love sleazy sex. One of my best GH sessions was walking in and finding ready asses in all the booths. I had a field day. Loved using the fresh cum that i found on the wall as lube. Whilst i've never been a big fan of fucking a loaded hole, GH breeding is the exception. Love the sleaze

In the days when I was total top, I was never a fan of fucking a loaded hole either. Then I started going to more and more anon hotel meets and the guys were really horny, so my views changed. Then I met a hot little cumdump here who I used to see pretty much every week and he always had a few loads in him before I got to his place. 

Further to the conversation earlier, I went to the sauna today as planned. Eight raw fucks and one definite load (which ran down my leg), but possibly three. You know how sometimes a guy cums but doesn't make any noise? I wasn't sure if it was cum or lube leaking out of me (I did have a lot of lube in me). A number were in darkrooms, two were in the steam room, one in the cinema but bizarrely none through a glory hole. There almost was one, but he was messing around I just went elsewhere.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I voted for a darkroom, because a bottom that may still be wrestling with devoting himself to cumdumpery may find it easier to jettison his fears in the dark, without the ephemera of onlookers, visual distractions allowing his mind to wander.  In the darkness of a room dedicated to men Breeding men, with only the sounds of groans of pleasure, piston-like Cocks about to shoot, whispers of men about to Breed each other, the bottom's focus can be better aimed at becoming one part of the whole - a cog in the wheel of relentlessly Breeding men. 

I think that well-seasoned barebackers like to Breed where other men can watch, appreciate, get into the Lust being acted out in front of their eyes.  There doesn't need to be bright light, dimly lit areas are fine, and the more men that watch other men fucking each other, the harder their Cocks will get to join in.  The whispers of the darkroom become the more blunt statements of cumdumpery - from both the T and the b - when other like-minded men have gathered to share raw sex.  

There's nothing at all wrong with Breeding each other in bright daylight, of course - but I can understand how some guys might think that a bridge too far ..... at least for the time being.

Each - the darkrooms, and the somewhat illuminated backrooms - have their usefulness.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4