Pejoratives that don't fit for gays

tallslenderguy

Have you ever found yourself cut off in traffic, or some other situation, where a pejorative comes to mind to hurl at the person, and then you pause because it's not a pejorative from a gay position? i thought it would be fun to start a thread of stuff that straights consider icky or a negative, that are hot or positives to us.

Here's some of the "pejoratives" that are paradoxical to me:

asshole

cunt

pussy

fuck wad

cock sucker

faggot

ass kisser

• Haha 1

Figured I would get the definition 

What are pejorative words?

A pejorative or a slur is a word or a grammatical form which expresses a negative or disrespectful connotation, a low opinion of someone or something, or a lack of respect for someone or something. It is also used to express criticism, hostility, or disregard.

• Upvote 1

For example, i

9 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

Could you clarify your stance for me? I don’t understand what pejoratives would be more favorable for a gay position or what you mean by a gay position. 

f i call a guy a "pussy" or "cunt," etc., to me, that's not a a denigrating term, or "pejorative" in my mind. i like guys who are pussies and cunts, and "assholes" are not a bad thing. 😉

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Slightly off topic but I remember my sister telling me that she had had to have a discussion with my nephews who were around 7 and 8 at the time, because they had heard the phrase 'Oh that's so gay!' used in a derogatory way at school and had started using it themselves.

She sat them down and asked them if knew what the word meant, which they didn't really, so she explained that as well as men and women loving each other, you also get other couples that are two men or two women that love each other.

She then said to them, 'you do realise that both of you know someone who is gay', and then promptly outed me to them! 🙂 

Apparently they thought about it for a while and then the younger one asked her if I had a boyfriend. After she told them that I didn't at that time, my nephew turned round and said that was a shame and hoped I met someone soon.

Next time they saw me the youngest who was always the most mischievous dashed up to me and asked in a loud voice 'Are you gay?', without skipping a beat I replied 'Yes I am. Now do you have a problem with that?' 'No' he called back, 'I hope you get a boyfriend soon!'

And since that day, to my knowledge they never used that 'so gay' phrase since.

I wonder how they would react now they're young men in their twenties, if they knew their uncle is actually a cumdump bottom that isn't interested in having a boyfriend but much prefers taking as many loads as I can get from as many men as possible. 🙂  

Edited by RawUK
typo
  • Like 3

It is weird that we cuss people out by calling them dicks, pussies and assholes when we love those things. I probably use asshole most and I happily eat ass whenever I can. I spent my morning looking through all 25 pages of the thread Show your Hole. I hit the like button a lot. 
     I guess when I am feeling especially vicious I use pussy or cunt because they are a foreign thing to me and to be honest gross. 

19 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Here's some of the "pejoratives" that are paradoxical to me:

This reminds me of one time years ago there were two "street" dq's in the middle of a furious fight - everyone was standing around, laughing at the amazingly insulting pejoratives  these two were coming up with.  

How about preceding each of your potential pejoratives with "YOU STRAIGHT FUKIN _______________ "  That should make any het bitch feel like a total p.o.s. !!! 

But, all in fun - we don't really want to point out exactly how big a piece of shit they are - let the hets do that to each other ..... 

I'm going to be contrarian and say I disagree with much of the original post.

Not that I don't like assholes, or dicks, but, as the sayings go:

HAVE an asshole, don't BE an asshole.

HAVE a dick, don't BE a dick.

And so on.

Even if we take the positive sense of the words (asshole as a source of pleasure for fucking, not as the source of excrement), it's still troubling (to me) to reduce a person's value to this one body part. It's the same reason I have a problem when guys say they were fucked by a "BBC" - which always calls to mind a severed erect penis thrusting into their holes.

People are PEOPLE first and foremost.

That's separate and apart from reclaiming words like "faggot" the way African-Americans have (to some extent) reclaimed the N-word. But just as that word can be used within the AA community, but not from outside it, I would argue that "faggot" is something that at most, we should use within the community but not redeem it for usage by the general public.

Very interesting topic, because of this I've decided to use the perorative "time wasting cock blocker" next time the occasion arises. It shouldn't take long, I'm pretty much guaranteed to wind up behind a "time wasting cock blocker" driving 15 mph below the speed limit in the passing lane, anytime I get in the car here.

• Haha 1