Sex Party: Los Angeles - Short Story Long Night

Well the name of the club/party is called "cumUnion"

it's about 10:30 when I get there the very first guy i run into is mark from my office buliding, I'd alway thought he was kinda cute so i let him start to fuck me some how we move from the side next to the wall to the middle of the floor, he's fucking me really nice and smooth in and out he had a good size 6 - 7 inch dick which i know i can take with no problem (My Dildo at home is about that) , now he's picked up the speed a little bit and he was pounding me really good and steady , it's dark with flashes of light going and I open my eyes as this latino dude walks up to me he's uncut with really hairy balls telling me to "stick out your tongue and lick 'em!" I'm doing it and I can taste lube and cum he must've just fucked a cummy hole, he then stuff his semi-hard dick in my mouth so Evan though it's hard to balance with mark now fucking me so hard my hole is starting to hurt i start sucking his cock  like his balls have the air i need to breath! but now i can't talk, i feel mark behind me getting really hard and really pounding my hole! he starts making loud noises that gets a crowd gathering as he starts shooting his load in my ass, i can feel his cock pulsing inside me so much that I'm about to cum... then he stops and i feel him pull out but then another cock goes in, oh wow this guy has a  pretty fat head i can feel the fat head of his dick straining against my tight but really wet hole I'm not sure it's gonna go it plus I think I need a break I've been fucking and sucking almost 30 min. now but mark came so much he just used the cum to work that "really" fat head in, the shaft was skinny, so i feel it kinda pop in! then holy fuck it's like a plunger churning my insides holy shit I'm shaking he pulls all the way out a few times then plunger me down to the root it was that long but FUCK! it was a fat fucking head so wide it hurt but really opening up my hole! that cock really stretches my hole , the latino guy grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth like it's a Fleshjack! he says something in Spanish I could only understand "Puta" my throat starts filling up with his cum i try to swallow but i start choking just as then the guy fucking my ass blows his load in my ass ,now my mouth is full of sweet latino cum (man it taste so good) so I'm gonna take a break for sure now go at least get some water,  then holy Fuckin fuck! some red head guy that had a crowd around him while he was getting sucked ,about 28, is now on his knees behind me trying to put his dick in my ass, it must be 9 inches long and a good fat 7 inches around, he's bigger than me (6'3")  I start to  pull away no way I can take that cock he thinks I'm trying to get a better position so he grabs my hips and pulls me onto his monster cock! he's actually stretching my ass around the head of his dick! i'm trying to say "i need a break" but an older guy with a huge cock starts slapping my face with his dick till I open my mouth and starts fucking my mouth, but my hole oh my god it hurts so bad he's slowly tearing my ass open! The crowd of guys jacking off over me are talking and I  hear guys standing around watching and jacking off saying "Fuck how can that fat cock" then i feel another pop and he pushes into me , the pain part is gone I just feel so full, oh my god it feel so good i'm so full he's fucking me faster now! 3 more guys shoot  their loads on my face and in my mouth with all the cum in my hole it slides in and out so smooth, some old man fills my mouth with another load! i swallow every drop and now another cock takes his place but don't care my ass is now so open ! he's  fucking me so hard i can feel his huge balls bang against my balls i can't breath from the big black cock thats fucking my mouth now, all of a sudden i start shaking, oh my god i'm cumming I loose control I don't know where I am I'm not using any hands I feel a mouth slide around my cock thing to catch my load that's flying everywhere I'm like an animal cumming with my whole body which makes my hole spasm the big black cock pulls out of my mouth and the guy fucking me bends down and start eating the black guys load then i can feel my red head's monster cock pumping load after load into my ass he's fucking so hard all the cum is pushed so deep into me he pounds me till dick goes soft and falls out of the gapping hole he made (which is now my ass) he bends down to my ear and says thanks. then what feels like a half a cup of cum pours out of my ass, as he pulls out another guy goes into his place not big so it was easy to take he cums in like a minute I mean really quickly! all in all i think i got fucked by 20 or 25 guys that night, but my red head made it easy for me to take all the rest! my hole is wet right now just thinking about it!

Fat Redhead Cock! 2.jpeg

Fat Redhead Cock! 3.jpeg

Fat Redhead Cock!.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5