A Positive Group Experience

It finally happened.

I was perusing Grindr yesterday when I got a message from a blank profile. Don't you fucking hate those? Normally I ignore them or, if I'm particularly horny, I'll demand a dick pic to see if I want to keep chatting. But this one was different.

The first chat message I received was, "2 tops here".

WELL. That changes things. I decided to explore to see if they were for real, and if so to see if they could host. Hosting is difficult for me these days and that's usually where things go south - the top contacting me hasn't bothered reading my profile, so we get all the way up to arranging a meeting only to have him say he can't host. And my favorite is when he also can't travel!

I like to engage guys early on with two provocative pics. First I send a picture of a raw cock in my ass from above. Then I send a shot of my ass with cum leaking from my hole. If the top is not into either of those I know I'll be wasting my time chatting with him further.

In return I received two pics - one of a big black dick, ramrod straight without any discernable curve to the shaft. It was cut and had been slicked-up for the pic. It looked delicious! The other pic was of an even larger white cock, also cut with a nice upward curve. I began salivating immediately.

After liking both pics I typed, "Raw only is that cool?"

"Yeah," came the response. Then, "You poz?"

I'm not, and I'm never sure how to answer that particular question. Some guys are looking for others who are poz. Others want to avoid playing with guys who are poz. So, I hedged my bet and responded with, "No, not yet."

I waited breathlessly for the response. Would they block me? Go silent?

In fact he did neither. Instead, his response was, "You wanna be?"

Another potential trap. If I came right out and said 'yes' or 'no' it could be the opposite of what he wanted to hear. So again I hedged. "I don't refuse loads," I replied.

A little flame appeared in the top corner of my message. He liked it! So, curious to find out who I was chatting with, I messaged him back. "You guys poz?" I asked.

The picture of the beautiful black dick appeared again along with the message, "He is."

That was all I needed. My hole twitched involuntarily and I felt a few butterflies in my stomach as I began to type my response. But before I could finish he added, "Come by."

It was the middle of the afternoon and I was working from home. I quickly checked my calendar. It was wide open. I deleted what I had been typing and simply asked, "Where and when?"

"Now," he replied along with the address.

I checked the clock. While I surf the apps regularly while I'm working from home, I don't usually get hits that pan out so I never clean out until I have something actually lined up. I messaged him that I would need an hour, hoping that wouldn't put him off.

"We'll be here," came the response.

The butterflies increased as I rushed into the bathroom to clean out. I found myself wondering about the guy I had messaged with. He said his friend was poz, but what about him? Did he take a turn first, to stretch the bottom's hole and pump a neg load in there for his friend to follow? Was he also poz? I didn't even know if the poz guy was undetectable or not.

I didn't care. I needed those cocks inside me, regardless of their status.

I finished douching and pulled on jeans and a t-shirt, then stuck my feet in some flip flops. I wanted to be able to get naked as quickly as possible once I arrived! Grabbing my little brown bottle, I headed for the door. Once in the car I checked the time. I was going to be about 15 minutes early, so I sent him a message to let him know.

"We're here," he responded.

I was incredibly nervous the whole drive there. Thinking back on it I don't recall much of the drive itself. My mind may have been so preoccupied that I did it on autopilot. But I made it safely and pulled up in front of a large stately house on one of the nicest streets in town.

I messaged from the car. "I'm here."

"Come inside. Follow the music," he instructed. I was only too happy to obey! I took a quick huff from the brown bottle to steel my nerves, then walked up the walkway and through the front door. I found myself in a huge two-storey foyer. Stairs ran along both sides and met at a landing on the second floor. Below the landing and directly ahead of me was a set of double doors. They were closed but I could hear the thump! thump! thump! of a beat emanating from behind them. Next to the doors was a table, on which I found a blindfold and a note that simply red, "Put this on and knock." So, that's exactly what I did.

I felt a slight change in air pressure and heard the creak of a hinge as the door opened. "Damn," I heard an appreciative voice say, "you're gonna be fun."

He led me into the room and I heard the doors close behind me. He grabbed my chest from behind and ground his crotch against my ass. I could feel a large and very hard cock pressing on my cheeks through his pants.

"Let's get him naked!" a second voice said. I was glad I had worn so little. I easily kicked off the flip-flops then felt a pair of hands pulling my t-shirt over my head. At the same time someone else unbuttoned my jeans and they fell to the floor.

"You're on video," the first voice said. "We're gonna record all of this. Tell me why you're here."

I was momentarily taken aback. He had not mentioned recording me when we had chatted. It was not something that occurred with great regularity and I was unsure how I felt about having this particular encounter on video, but the die had been cast. I was the fly and I was already firmly in their web. "To get fucked," I replied.

"And get pozzed," he added, putting words in my mouth.

"Yes," came my feeble reply.

"You willingly accept that you're going to be fucked raw and have poz cum shot in your ass?" he asked.

My cock stiffened a little at his words. "Yes." My voice was firmer this time.

I heard the click of a plastic cap and two fingers applied lube to my crack, paying special attention to my hole. First one finger, then a second, slipped inside me to make sure I was greased up. I was led forward a few steps until my knees encountered what felt like a mattress. They spun me around and seated me on the edge of the bed then pushed me back. One guy grabbed me around the thighs and pulled me closer to the edge of the mattress - presumably to better position my hole - while the other pulled my arms above my head. Once I was in position, though, they didn't release their grips. I wondered why until I felt still more hands on me, this time shackling both my wrists and my ankles. What was going on? I tried to sit up but they easily held me in place.

As soon as the shackles were on they hooked my wrists together, then connected a chain that pulled tight and immobilized my arms. Another chain was pulled across my midsection and drawn tight. It was not uncomfortable but it was secure enough that I knew there was no getting out of it. Then they bent my knees until they were nearly touching the mattress on either side of me and connected the shackles to the chain, holding my legs in the air and exposing my hole perfectly. It had all happened so quickly! I was confused and more than a little nervous, even a bit scared.

But, I reminded myself, I had come to take a poz load, and they were making sure that happened. There was no going back now.

Next a small mask was placed over my nose and strapped to my head. What was this for? I wondered. I resolved to breathe through my mouth but a faint, familiar scent told me what it was for: it was connected to a brown bottle so I could take hits whenever I wanted! This was definitely a moment where I needed that, so I inhaled mightily and held it ever so briefly before exhaling through my mouth.

Then it began. There was no warning, no probing finger in my hole or cock stuck into my mouth first to get hard. A large cock simply slid past my sphincter and deep into my guts. Before I could even catch my breath he had bottomed out and began plowing mercilessly. Whoever this was, he put his hands on the backs of my thighs and drove me relentlessly into the mattress. An involuntary moan of pleasure escaped my lips. Besides that and his grunting, though, there were no sounds audible above the thump! thump! thump! of the music.

At last he relaxed his grip and I felt the telltale pulses of his cock as he pumped his load into me. Was this the guy I had been chatting with? Was he lubing me up with negative cum so the poz guys could take their turns, or had I taken my first poz load? I had no way of knowing.

His cock was replaced not by another but by a small, scratchy object. A toothbrush. They were roughing up my insides to make sure their strains took! It was exceedingly uncomfortable but only for about thirty seconds before it was withdrawn. A voice I had not heard before said, "Good. Nice and red."

I lost count of the number of cocks that bred me that afternoon. Somewhere north of ten my brain went foggy thanks to the regular hits through the little nose mask. I had no idea how many guys were there. There could have been dozens, or there could have been a few who kept taking turns. All I know is that I was impaled by cock after cock and there was no way of knowing how much poz cum had made its way into my guts or which strains had begun working their way into my bloodstream.

At last the assault on my poor stretched-out sphincter wound down and I could hear some of the guys getting dressed and leaving. I was left chained and blindfolded a while longer and when they finally released me, only the two guys I originally thought I was meeting were there.

As I sat up I felt like I had been put through the wringer. Well, really I had been. I wanted to ask about what had happened, about how many guys had used me and how many poz loads were swimming around inside me, but I was just too groggy. Silently they helped me get dressed and on my feet, and I slipped back into my flip flops.

They walked me to the door and the white guy simply said, "See you again soon," as he pushed me out onto the porch and closed the door. Dazed, I walked back to my car and sat there for a while until my head was clear enough to drive.

I went home and fell onto my bed and into a deep sleep that lasted through the night. The whole experience felt like a dream, yet the dull throbbing of my abused hole tells me it happened.

Now the waiting game begins.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 28
  • Thanks 1