Space for FTM's on this site?

Depraved FTM Cumslut here. 

I notice there isn't a very large presence of FTM's on this sight (obviously) but I was wondering what cis gay/bi men think of our being here on this sight.

I often get jealous that I wasn't physically born the same as all of you but I appreciate when I can be viewed the same way. 

Edited by PxdoToiletTaboo

2 hours ago, PxdoToiletTaboo said:

I notice there isn't a very large presence of FTM's on this sight (obviously) but I was wondering what cis gay/bi men think of our being here on this sight.

I often get jealous that I wasn't physically born the same as all of you but I appreciate when I can be viewed the same way. 

As far as I'm concerned FTM are very welcome here, I'd love to breed you if you were closer or if I came to Toronto I find FTM sexy as fuck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As far as I’m concerned as soon as you present yourself (visually or/and verbally) in a

way that you want - then that’s it. 
Personally my tastes are to guys who would sit in the general society perceptions as more masculine, however, some of the lads who are FTM are often “more butch” than those who were born with male identities.  I’ve never been with a women, but, something really attracts me to a trans guy when they are stereotypical scally/workie looks. This preference applies to all males of all age, it’s  the physical visual characteristics I tend to go for, but there has to be a personality too.

Back to the question -hell yes they should be here and feel safe to be here ( except for the sexual predators on the site 🫣)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

According to the site rules:

FTM trans guys are welcome to post wherever – just keep the pussy pics to a minimum in the more public areas.

The last part, of course, only applies if a FTM has not physically transitioned. From a practical perspective, however, be aware that on the whole, images of female genitalia or breasts in the General areas of the site tend to elicit negative feedback. You may want to gauge your visual post content accordingly.

In the case that you find yourself at some point experiencing frustration when cis gay men fail to sensitively understand or relate to the circumstances of being transsexual in a majority binary world, there is also a space on the site set side for transsexuals where you may find some people of like mind.

You are very welcome among us.

On 11/6/2022 at 3:01 PM, PxdoToiletTaboo said:

It's a bareback forum for men who fuck raw here. You are welcome here. Condoms and latex barriers are not welcome here. 

If you identify as male and you bareback, you are welcome here. 

My instinct is that sex with a guy that isn't swinging meat wouldn't be my thing; my previous straight fumblings letting me know I have no interest in the lady garden whatsoever. However, never say never and all that and I most certainly welcome transmen here to share and explain and hopefully widen my own understanding of the whole issue.

On 11/6/2022 at 9:01 PM, PxdoToiletTaboo said:

You are welcome here. You are a Barebacker and enjoy breeding so part of our community 

On 11/6/2022 at 3:01 PM, PxdoToiletTaboo said:

As many have noted, FTM persons are welcome as members by this site (not all members will be eager to engage with you, but that's just life).

That said: Your profile name hints at more than one topic that is forbidden here. Discussion of FTM issues (in the appropriate areas) is fine, obviously discussion of barebacking is fine, even chasing HIV (in the Bugchasing area) is fine, but read the rules about certain other things. Would be sad for you to earn an infraction because you thought "anything goes".

Whether or not I’m into FTM (and yes, I’ve had a couple of very intense and satisfying experiences), you identify as male and you prefer to get fucked raw.  So yes, you are welcome here.

My bigger issue,however, are the first 4 letters of your sign-in.  Please be sure you have read the T&Cs of this site.

• Upvote 3