Who calls their ass a man pussy when being bred?

Guy4GuyCoSpgs

I am just curious...for all.us bottoms, when being bred, AND, used and your ass is so hungry, who begs their top, tops!, to fuck their pussy?

Some dudes love this others dont...so I am just curious.

I am a masculine male, who was married to a female and yes I have kids...but if a dude knows how to work my ass I start begging for him to work my man pussy over, hard, and knock me up as I am pleasing HIM!

Am I the only outlier?  Be honest  please!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Guy4Guy said:

I am just curious...for all.us bottoms, when being bred, AND, used and your ass is so hungry, who begs their top, tops!, to fuck their pussy?

I am a masculine male, who was married to a female and yes I have kids...but if a dude knows how to work my ass I start begging for him to work my man pussy over, hard, and knock me up as I am pleasing HIM!

Just now, Guy4Guy said:

I never refer to my hole as a pussy or cunt and used to hate it when a guy called it that. But you get used to it and many seem to like it so why bother? If my top wants to call my hole a pussy, man pussy, cunt or whatever, and it turns him on be my guest! As long as you use it 😉

• Upvote 2

Honestly I call my ass well ass. If the guy who’s topping me wants to call my ass a pussy, bussy, man-pussy and or cunt go right ahead what ever floats his boat. 
He wants to get off and if that’s the only way psychologically I’m not gonna bitch about it. In the end he gets to nut and I receive said nut everyone wins

• Like 1

I personally love it....yeah I'm a man and all but it's super erotic to hear my man call my hole his bussy/ pussy. When he's inside me in full control I'm his bitch and it's his pussy to use as he sees fit....most men Im with tend to see it the same way as that's always what to seem to call it. 

If the guy fucking me wants to call it a pussy, that’s ok by me. From my side, it’s my ass. My ass gets fucked, my ass get rimmed, my ass gets fisted. I love the fact that a guy is using my ass to get off and he can call it whatever he wants. For my, it’s my ass that gets me off, so that’s what I call it. 

Absolutely detest the phrase ‘man pussy’. I have an asshole not a pussy. I don’t want to be in the middle of a breeding and have my hole referred to as a pussy. Total turn off. 
     It’s like watching a great movie when all of a sudden something ridiculous happens that takes you out of the moment, could be anything, a crappy line, shitty props, an obvious error that was overlooked, whatever. The point is know you’re audience. Some guys get off on being feminized. I do not.

Breed my hole all you want. Get aggressive, call me a cum whore or a faggot but don’t equate my hole to what a female has to offer. I don’t want to think of whisker biscuit as I am getting buggered. I want to savor your smell and taste and the feel of your stubble or hairy thighs. If you call my hole a man pussy I will start thinking about women or my mom etc. which is not conducive to a great sexual experience for me. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Absolutely detest the phrase ‘man pussy’. I have an asshole not a pussy. I don’t want to be in the middle of a breeding and have my hole referred to as a pussy. Total turn off. 
     It’s like watching a great movie when all of a sudden something ridiculous happens that takes you out of the moment, could be anything, a crappy line, shitty props, an obvious error that was overlooked, whatever. The point is know you’re audience. Some guys get off on being feminized. I do not.

Breed my hole all you want. Get aggressive, call me a cum whore or a faggot but don’t equate my hole to what a female has to offer. I don’t want to think of whisker biscuit as I am getting buggered. I want to savor your smell and taste and the feel of your stubble or hairy thighs. If you call my hole a man pussy I will start thinking about women or my mom etc. which is not conducive to a great sexual experience for me. 

Totally agree !

• Thanks 1

Personally, I think of my hole as a cunt, because when I’m talking about it in terms of its sexual function, I want to uncouple it from its other context related to asshole. I tend not to use pussy because I’m not a woman and don’t have female genitalia. Hole just seems to lack any kind of sexual quality. Sometimes I use ass in a general way, but if I want to talk about the spot as a sexual orifice I’ll default to cunt.

I can honestly say I’ve never had a Top refer to it as a bussy. I’m glad, because I just can’t take that seriously. To me, that term just says insecurity, a man too hung up on issues about being afraid to seem too female so he has to make a point of it.

Quite a lot of Tops, however, call mine a pussy. More than any other thing combined, I’d say. If they do, I’ll use it for consistency…the customer is always right, after all.

• Like 1

Mine is a mancunt because it genuinely is. The word 'cunt" actually derives from the base cunea, which means "wedge" (like Babylonic cuneiform is wedge shape writing). From so many years of my ass being fucked, filed with large toys, fisted, double fucked, double fisted, I have a gash for n anus where most males have a tight tiny round hole, so my ass really is a mancunt. It's a wedge shaped opening that only other males play in.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2