Does anyone else get hard when they bottom?

jmw003

I'm a Bottom and I'm hard to start with, then go limp, but my butt is so sensitive to the sensations I can't think of anything else. I stream precum and regularly cum without a single touch to my cock, which has also lead to multiple orgasms from my prostate being rubbed and then I can still orgasm from a wank too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 10:54 PM, NudistBBBLK said:

I used to stay hard but now it’s more flaccid but also shrinks when I bottom. Sometimes I’ll pop a boner but it doesn’t stay hard. It used to bother me a lot but not so much anymore 

It is similar for me. I used to get hard, but not much anymore. I focus so much on pleasing the top that I do not get hard so often. Once I had a rough top years ago who used to really turn me on big time. I had a jockstrap on and he manhandled me before and while he would fuck me (with a condom;-). When he saw that I had an erection, he would go to my fridge, get a cold soft drink can and put it in my jock so my boner went down. He did not want me to be hard. I suppose he was asserting his masculinity this way. I liked it. Now I like to think that the guy who is fucking my hole is the big alpha male and it is not my place to have an erection. Wonder what you guys think about this.....

• Like 1

Absolutely, but usually I lose it as I really get into it and the poppers don’t help. Not always though. Like many of you I can get off just by the top fucking me. Though nitty to hold back and cum with it after the top finishes. 

When l bottom it starts with a hard on 

but the more I get plowed, the more its all about my fertile breeding hole and less about my little penis/ clit that gets soft and very small and when Thats happens it just leaks cum continuously throughout my breathing

• Piggy 1

• Moderators

I pay no attention to my cock when I bottom (unless the top wants me to - you do get those tops sometimes). Occasionally when the sex talk gets really hot or he is working my nipples, I might get hard. If I am just taking his cock though, I am focusing on making his ride as good as possible keeping my ass nice and open for him (unless he wants it tight - you do get those tops sometimes). 

• Like 1

I used to get hard - and mostly stay hard - when bottoming. As a good sub bottom, I completely ignored my dick. But there were complications.

I’m somewhat bigger than average and some Fuckers would comment on my size compared to theirs. Not great to hear that the dude fucking you talk about wanting you to fuck them later/instead.  Others weren’t bothered by my size but mistook my arousal for an invitation to handle my hard cock. Both of these situations are distractions best avoided (IMHO).

Over time, I trained myself to stay soft and useless as that increased the Fuckers confidence, made me feel more submissive, and allowed me focus on making my faggot cunt feel as good as possible for the Fuckers cock.

I toyed off and on with wearing a jock while bottoming, but it really didn’t do much for me; so I only did it if the Fucker preferred it. In those cases, out of sight really was out of mind.  As I’ve gotten older, unwanted hard-ons haven’t been as much of a problem. 

• Upvote 1

Yes and no. Some days I'll be hard as a rock, even with a jock on. Other days, I'm not. 

Ive noticed when I'm not hard the sensation/pleasure is on another level. 

Days when I am hard - I try and limit touching my dick as much as possible. Focusing slowly on oral and being fucked. 

I used to get hard getting fucked a lot more than I do now. Not sure why, probably a mixture of things. Getting older for one. And psychological conditioning that as a sub, my worthless cock should always stay soft (and either hidden in a jock or caged) as a mark of respect to the top and his alpha cock.

Thinking about the second bit tends to get me hard when I’m alone. When I’m actually getting fucked, I’m pretty good now at focusing on that, and on the top’s cock, and usually mine stays soft like it’s supposed to. I’m quite proud of that. 

On 11/12/2022 at 7:28 PM, NLbear said:

Sometimes yes and sometimes not. Don't really know why that is. One time I'm hard as a rock the whole time and other times it comes and goes. More often than not when I'm hard I shoot handsfree when getting fucked. Sometimes I'm just dripping precum from a limp dick. Maybe it's the angle? Don't know.

But! Like @blackrobesaid: not hard doesn't mean not aroused! 

agreed.......i'd rather leak all day w limp dick.....it sucks my brains out with it....lol